1159 users online (223 members and 936 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/Canada/.../22536086.html

"Mom of slain Tori Stafford on life as a doula: 'When I see a newborn baby, I think of life'"

storage.canoe.com.jpg

“I still have bad days. There are some days it takes me longer to put on my happy face and get out there to be with people,” she said.

But now, McDonald is finally starting her new life as the ultimate mother, a doula helping other women bring children into the world.

“When I see a newborn baby, I think of life,” McDonald said Thursday, setting up a booth for her service, Your Body, Your Birth, at London Ribfest. “Don’t get me wrong; if I see a little girl who’s eight years old with blond hair and blue eyes, of course I think to myself, that is a beautiful child that looks like Tori, and that tugs at my heart. But Victoria loved life and she would want me to be doing what I love.”

Rather than make her shy away from children and parents, her daughter’s horrific death has brought her closer to them, McDonald said.

“I think it has allowed me to be a more compassionate person and a more understanding person. I didn’t have any second thoughts at all. It made me stronger to do it.”

I was made to be a wicked, wicked witch': Tori Stafford’s mother builds new life as a doula after daughter’s murder

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/ca...ife-as-a-doula
    Rest in peace Tori, Tim and Jeremy.

"On May 6th, the devil led the vilest form of evil down my driveway and it smiled at me before it took Tim away." Good always triumphs over evil. Keep the faith, justice will prevail. .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2