808 users online (136 members and 672 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

When Guard Dogs Go Wrong: bad Buddy lured into life of crime with tasty pudding

Worst Guard Dog Ever Leaves Home with Burglar While Owners Look On (Gawker)
    The only thing stolen during a recent home invasion was the family dog, an East Wenatchee, Washington, couple told police.

According to a police department spokesman, the burglar broke into the couple's residence Saturday night, and was still inside the house when they returned.

"He was standing there with the refrigerator door open and feeding their dog some pudding," assistant police chief Dan Reierson said.

The suspect, later identified as 38-year-old Jason L. McDaniel, said he was searching for a man he wanted to kill, but was informed that his intended victim lived elsewhere.

After spending a short while longer sitting in the couple's rocking chair, the man made toward the door. However, before exiting, he called to the dog, who left with him.
    ---
    the rest of the story, with a link to original article, at Gawker link above

That would have been what my dear departed Chocolate Lab Brownie would have done, left with someone...LOL
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

Bobbles is just waiting for someone to honk and he's out the door and robbing banks.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    Bobbles is just waiting for someone to honk and he's out the door and robbing banks.
    BWHAAAA!!! Better lock the door!

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

Quote Originally Posted by tezi View Post
    That would have been what my dear departed Chocolate Lab Brownie would have done, left with someone...LOL
    No kidding my beloved departed choc labs Hershey, cocoa, and my current dog Nestle would do the same while licking them. You gotta love them.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by packerdog View Post
    No kidding my beloved departed choc labs Hershey, cocoa, and my current dog Nestle would do the same while licking them. You gotta love them.
    Yep, Brownie would help a robber carry everything out the door! LOL

Woofie, maybe you better get Bobbles a disguise...LOL

Other than the one where he gets himself up to look like a Pekingese?

Other than the one where he gets himself up to look like a Pekingese?
    Yeah, I am thinking a regular bank robbing outfit, complete with mask...LOL Phony ID in case he gets caught, so you don't go to Club Fed for encouraging him...LOL

Yeah, I am thinking a regular bank robbing outfit, complete with mask...LOL Phony ID in case he gets caught, so you don't go to Club Fed for encouraging him...LOL
    He does have his prepaid mobile - his "burner" phone, something to toss out the window if John Law is closing in. I don't think he'd like a mask, particularly if he'd gone to the trouble of making up like a Peke already.

One of those anonymous masks would do nicely

England's dancing days are done...

Quote Originally Posted by badhorsie View Post
    One of those anonymous masks would do nicely

That's quite true. Bobbles as Guy Fawkes. He's already Catholic, I will say that much, and is not afraid of gunpowder!

That would never happen with my little dog. She was very protective. She took a special pride in protecting the house.
    Just my opinion

Talking

He does have his prepaid mobile - his "burner" phone, something to toss out the window if John Law is closing in. I don't think he'd like a mask, particularly if he'd gone to the trouble of making up like a Peke already.
    I am impressed. Bobbles has a "burner" phone. LOL

badhorsie, I love the mask! LOL

How funny. I hope the intruder is taking care of the dog after he most likely sobered up.

Romi wouldn't go, and I doubt Finn would, either. But Grace? Shoot, give her a treat and she'll do pretty much anything. LOL.

Simon, however, would guard this house. He's an attack kitty...and if he got kidnapped somehow, I suspect it would be a replay of "The Ransom of Red Chief" all the way down the line. ROFL.

Best-
    Herding Cats
    When you find yourself in the position to help somebody, do not feel burdened. Rather, feel happy and blessed because God is answering that person's prayer through you. In that moment, you are God's Angel - His door to reach through and bring light to someone who is struggling in the darkness.

Be God's Light. Be God's love. Be an answered prayer. Be God's Door.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast