Doctors remove wedding ring from penis

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Romanian doctors have removed a man's wedding ring from his penis.

The patient, who is married and has two children, told doctors he had a one night stand with another woman.

He couldn't say how the ring got onto his penis but suspected the mistress wanted to embarrass him because he fell asleep during sex.

Doctors said the man, from Rovinari, Jiu county, whose name was not revealed will recover after the incident.

They said it was not the first time they had to save people from embarrassing situations.

In another case, a man came to hospital with his penis stuck in a cola bottle.

"He looked like a very respectable person. We managed to remove the bottle without harming his sexual organ," a urologist told Opinia Oltenien newspaper.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1313805.html?menu=

Wow this guy either had big fingers or a small

Well you know where Im going with that.

Mabel said:
It's always Romania, isn't it?
No kidding, you should have to take penis insurance to live there. :waitasec:

Its everywhere....hehehe I've seen some strange things in the hospital setting. All I can say is "men and their toys" :rolleyes: Its always the men never the women :waitasec:

tybee204 said:
Wow this guy either had big fingers or a small

Well you know where Im going with that.
Even if he had huge fingers...that's still a small..you know.
Guess this could be called a male chastity belt!

Ah! Come on ladies! Give us guys a break! Isn't it just "possible" that the man had had this(spousal) ring inserted in his nose so long he cared less where it went from there?
Too bad that he fell asleep. Now he nor we will ever know "The rest of the Story"

He's got to have one of the smallest peni (is that a word?) in history. :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec:

Jeana (DP) said:
He's got to have one of the smallest peni (is that a word?) in history. :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec:

I told my husband the p stories. Just for fun tell your husband and watch the facials.
:innocent:

golfmom said:
I told my husband the p stories. Just for fun tell your husband and watch the facials.

Ooh, interesting idea. Hmm.:eek:

golfmom said:

What I think is funny is whenever my husband and/or son see any television show or movie and something "unfortunate" happens to a man in that area, they both seem to cross their legs. :rolleyes:

Jeana (DP) said:
PENI????? ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Men! I have a friend that works in my gyno's office. She said that with all the piercing being done now, they have seen some strange things. She said that once they had a young college girl come in for an exam. The gyno had to ask her to unlace! Can you imagine!!!???:eek: :eek: :eek:

1986 said:
Men! I have a friend that works in my gyno's office. She said that with all the piercing being done now, they have seen some strange things. She said that once they had a young college girl come in for an exam. The gyno had to ask her to unlace! Can you imagine!!!???:eek: :eek: :eek:

EEEWWww! :eek: YUCK, yuck , yuck!
People Are Strange...

Jeana (DP) said:
I think Peni is a term for more than one Penis, and I think we covered that one this week too with the double penis man. :D

Sudzi said:
I think Peni is a term for more than one Penis, and I think we covered that one this week too with the double penis man. :D
The double penis man should have got together with the canabal penis man and everything would have worked out evenly :angel:

Casshew said:
The double penis man should have got together with the canabal penis man and everything would have worked out evenly :angel:[/QUOTE

:waitasec: I'm begining to think I need a penis story score card!:rolleyes:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni