TeamAmberAlert

golfmom

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
VERY long analysis of TeamAmberAlert. Basically says it is a sham organization working outside of the Amber Alert network for financial gain.

http://www.perverted-justice.com/opinions/

Which breaks us to Team"Amber"Alert.net itself. The entire concept of TeamAmberAlert.net has already been done by an actual professional organization. It's called CodeAmber.org. Additionally, CodeAmber.org is actually endorsed by the parents of Amber Hagerman, whom the federal concept of Amber Alerts is based off of. TeamAmberAlert.net is not endorsed by the parents of Amber Hagerman. That's right, Beistle and Plemmons are unethically plagarizing the memory of a little girl to make themselves some cash online. The entire concept of "TeamAmberAlert.net" has no moral authority to use the memory of that little girl. They are literally using a tragedy to further themselves. Rather than terming themselves "AbductionAlert.net", TeamAmberAlert.net passes themselves off as the internet's official Amber Alert. To those who don't look deeper, the impression is that Beistle and Plemmons are actually affiliated or endorsed by the parents of Hagerman. Just as to the untrained eye, one would think they were on an MSN portal if they visited MSNx.net. See a pattern? Using the work or memory of others in order to advance themselves. Due to this sleight-of-naming technique, TeamAmberAlert.net is seen as "legitimate" just on the use of the word "Amber" in their organization. Few people would think someone would be audacious enough to use the girls name without any sort of actual legitimacy, but Beistle and Plemmons stoop just that low.
However, the problem with their organization using "Amber Alerts" doesn't end there. They have additionally published old information as Amber Alerts, confusing the public. One such occurrence involved Beistle and Plemmons publishing an old news story of an abducted child as an "Amber Alert." The problem? The child had already been found over a month prior. So they published her information again. Not only does this re-victimize the child, but it wastes the public time with false alerts, desensitizing the public to the name "Amber Alert." They directly have started to wipe out the credibility of legitimate Amber Alert's issued by CodeAmber.org with their own greed-fueled ineptitude. Don't take our word for it, the media is starting to come around to the scam that is Beistle and Plemmon's sham-organization.
There are fewer lower tactics to try to attack someone than the action of trying to "spoof" their email address. Yet, this is exactly what Beistle did to Malky. Marianne Malky's email address is mvoice4@aol.com. Beistle, after the split, went and got himself the email address of: mvoicefor@aol.com. First, a link mentioning it as a word of warning in a press release by the legitimate group. Beistle, while a part of that group, registered the address for his own use. What was that use?

Screenshot of Voice For the Children listing for donations on Amber911.com. Once you continued to give a donation, you were taken to this paypal account. Notice the email address? That's right, mvoicefor@aol.com. We're pretty sure that you can put two and two together. To take advantage of a legitimate organization (profiled on Unsolved Mysteries, AMECO member) in such a way is absolutely disgusting. While the problem of people taking advantage of well-meaning organizations online is nothing new, seeing such people in action always offends the senses. To this day, Beistle and Plemmons are contacting those who have lost loved ones. They're offering still, to register domains, just like they offered to Marianne Malky and Voice for the Children. How many more people will be left to the predatory nature of Beistle and Plemmons? How many others will be suckered into believing they're credibly just because they are savvy with marketing a name they have no legitimate right to use?

http://www.houstonpress.com/issues/2004-04-15/news/hairballs.html

It was a story local TV found hard to resist: a tearful Minnesota couple telling how their 15-year-old daughter had visited Houston only to be drugged and sold into sexual slavery.
The only trouble is, the daughter has returned home, and local law enforcement officials are saying they have no evidence any crime was committed.
The girl was found three days later at a Galleria-area gas station with a bloody nose and a 27-year-old man. And that's where the sex-slave story started. But it didn't come from the daughter, it came from Team Amber director James Beistle.

"Basically, people are in the market to buy virgins," says Beistle. "It's like [ordering] in a Sears catalog."

If you run into Beistle, chances are you're going to hear about virgins. The retired engineer is growing his hair long to infiltrate a motorcycle group he suspects of being virgin-buyers. He also talks of sinister sheiks flying in on Learjets to purchase virgins -- as a sidelight to their real purpose for visiting the United States, which is to purchase black-market human organs. An annual elite-sheik's meeting in Morocco is often preceded by a hike in the abduction of teenage boys and girls worldwide, he says.

"Statistically, we can't prove anything right now," he says, but that's only because the FBI is sadly unaware of what's going on.

He convinced the Rioses and Texas EquuSearch's Tim Miller of the white-slavery tale, and the parents went on the air with the story.

http://news.teamamberalert.net/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=7525

New Haven CT USA Team Amber Alert -- Police need your help in locating a missing 14 year-old girl and 17 month-old baby boy.

The new Haven Police are searching for missing Tarryn Mim; She is described as a black male, with brown braided hair, 2 feet 8 inches tall, 22 pounds wearing a long sleeve shirt with red, white and pink lines, red pants with white stripes, black suede sneakers and a multi colored white coat with fur inside.

The missing girl is girl, Pepsi Simmons is described as black female, brown braided hair, 5 feet 4 inches, 120 pounds, and was last seen wearing a white long sleeve blouse, blue jeans, white sneakers and a red hooded coat.

New Haven Police have not issued an amber alert but need your help in locating this missing teen and baby. If you have any information on the 2 you are asked to contact the Police at 1(203)946-6321 or your local police 911.

This is not an amber alert ... this is an endangered missing child media alert. They have been missing since Saturday.

------ Update to the story
http://www.wfsb.com/Global/story.asp?S=3071093
NEW HAVEN -- Police are searching for a missing 14-year-old girl who took a 17-month-old girl on Saturday night.

The girl turned up safe in New Haven on Sunday but police are still working to track down Pepsi Simmons. Simmons' grandmother, who she lives with, said she left with the girl without telling anyone where she was going.

Police say they believe the girl is worried she will be punished.

This sickens me...
Thank you for all your information on this... We should be the voice of those missing since they can not speak for themselves, not exploiting someone else's tragedy in this way.

This is the most sickening stuff I've ever read...you cannot get much
lower than those that would exploit the missing and their loved
ones..and for money.SICK!!!! :mad: These precious people are victimized
ENOUGH as it is! To lose someone Dear to them:to always wonder, and worry,
and hope is awful beyond my comprehension. To dissect them mercilessly as
is sometimes done in various forums would have to be unbearable. BUT
this just takes the cake. :( Now, they are betrayed, sickeningly betrayed by
one who purport to help...........................

SAd.

My :twocents:

Prayers for their repentance...and,
as always, for those with missing loved ones.

Ariel

I was worried about posting the link to begin with. But after doing some searches myself, it really looks like PJ really turned over a rock on this group.

Not only are they re-victimizing the victims, but also attacking good volunteers that they feel get in their way.
:furious:

Golfmom
I for one appreciate you posting this and starting this thread... I am sure others do too

golfmom said:
I was worried about posting the link to begin with. But after doing some searches myself, it really looks like PJ really turned over a rock on this group.

Not only are they re-victimizing the victims, but also attacking good volunteers that they feel get in their way.
:furious:

Sick to the depths of my being. :sick:

Praying for y'all
&
Love ya much in Christ Jesus,

Ariel

I just googled for info on a 15 yo that was missing from Chillicothe,
and last night was looking for updates on Emily Rimel: guess
which website always comes up in the top few? TAA!:eek:

~Ariel

ariel7 said:
I just googled for info on a 15 yo that was missing from Chillicothe,
and last night was looking for updates on Emily Rimel: guess
which website always comes up in the top few? TAA!:eek:

~Ariel

I don't know of any updates, but I'm thinking hard about contacting the BBB for them to investigate.

I've been searching on the internet and haven't found anything new.

If I track down the right address/email for the BBB would ya'll be interested in sending a short note asking them to investigate?

I was wondering when someone was going to question TAA. I've not been a fan of theirs after fining out they were battling with the Perverted Justice site.

golfmom said:
I've been searching on the internet and haven't found anything new.

If I track down the right address/email for the BBB would ya'll be interested in sending a short note asking them to investigate?
I would send a note or two, count me in!

Life just got away from me and I haven't had time to search out the BBB info.

The latest update that I've found on TeamAmberAlert is that GOOGLE will no longer carry their stories. I recently checked the TAA website and almost every link past the first page gives me an access denied message.

Golfmom

Is there anything I can do to help you search? PM me and I will do what I can!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back