851 users online (104 members and 747 guests)  

Websleuths News

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr

Train uses emergency brakes to avoid dog tied to tracks

Reaaalllly? He didn't know what he was doing? How do you have the wherewithall to tie a dog onto the RR tracks AND be senile? I'm sorry but I'm not buying it.

There's no excuse. There are plenty of shelters - and a dog like that would be adopted very quickly.

Train avoids hitting puppy tied to Calif. track; dog up for adoption

Officials say a 78-year-old man tied a puppy to train tracks in the California desert, and an engineer had to use emergency brakes to keep from crushing it....

...Pina untied Banjo and detained the man, who said his family didn't want the dog and didn't know what to do.

Pina says he couldn't pursue charges against the unidentified man because he appeared confused and didn't understand what he'd done...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...-for-adoption/
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

I also find it bizarre that they can not charged him because he was confused? If he is so confused, should he be running around free?
    Today it is a dog, is it going to be something else tomorrow?
    Just my opinion