848 users online (124 members and 724 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

NJ - Paige Aiello, 22, Hillsborough, 9 April 2013

This hits close to home.. I used to go to TCNJ. Paige has been missing since 4/9/13. She was at class in the morning and must have headed back home to Hillsborough by 1pm because all the news articles I've read say that her parents were the last to see her and they were the ones who reported her missing.

I really hope she's just taking a break and something horrible hasn't happened. I apologize for this post. I'm compiling all the news articles/information I've been able to find. If I post something that is not appropriate please let me know and I will remove it immediately. I'm really hoping she's found soon! Her poor parents and sister must be beside themselves.

"The Hillsborough police reported that Paige Aiello was last seen at 1 p.m. yesterday, according to an alert sent out by the university. Aiello is a TCNJ senior and a resident of Hillsborough in Somerset County, according to the college website."

http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2...sing_coll.html

"Aiello was on campus Tuesday morning for class but subsequently left Ewing before 1 p.m., said Matt Golden, TCNJ's Vice President for College Relations and Advancement. The last people to see her were her parents, and they reported Aiello missing, Golden said."

http://www.dailyprincetonian.com/2013/04/10/32869/

http://hillsborough.patch.com/articl...sborough-woman

Here's Paige's TCNJ athletic roster from last year:
    http://www.tcnjathletics.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=4877

Her facebook page doesn't have much on it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 05-09-2013 at 01:12 PM.

This hits really close to home for me, too, since I live in Ewing (where TCNJ is). Hopefully, it's just some sort of mixup and she's found safe soon.

Aiello was a family name on my husbands side and his family is from NJ. Of course I hadn't met anyone in the family except my FIL with that name (and he changed it legally to another) and has passed on. I hope she is safe and sound by now .

"Christopher Aiello told 1010 WINS’ Steve Sandberg that his daughter’s purse, wallet and cell phone were found near the George Washington Bridge. The family’s Audi A4 however, remains missing."

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/04/...of-nj-student/

WHY would she be near the GWB???

Omg please don't let this be a bad sign. PLEASE...

Quote Originally Posted by turanna25 View Post
    "Christopher Aiello told 1010 WINS’ Steve Sandberg that his daughter’s purse, wallet and cell phone were found near the George Washington Bridge. The family’s Audi A4 however, remains missing."

Uh oh, this may be the second case in a week of a young college student driving near the GW and taking his/her own life. Don't want to speculate, but earlier this week a young college student from Fort Lee's car was found near the GW with a note in it.

Hope it's not the case

Her LinkedIn...

https://touch.www.linkedin.com/?sess...65%2F838%2Fb0a

Paige Aiello's Overview

Past
    Intern at Aiello, Harris, Marth, Tunnero, Pastor & Schiffman P.C.
    Intern at Office of the Public Defender, Somerville, New Jersey

Education
    The College of New Jersey

Connections
    5 connections

Paige Aiello's Summary

Will be attending Rutgers School of Law-Newark in August 2013.

Paige Aiello's Experience

Intern
    Aiello, Harris, Marth, Tunnero, Pastor & Schiffman P.C.
    2009 – 2012 (3 years) Watchung, New Jersey

Intern
    Office of the Public Defender, Somerville, New Jersey
    May 2011 – July 2011 (3 months) Somerville, New Jersey

Paige Aiello's Skills & Expertise

Microsoft Office Legal Research Public Speaking

Paige Aiello's Education

The College of New Jersey
    Bachelor of Arts (BA), Communication Studies, Law and Society Concentration
    2009 – 2013 (expected)

Activities and Societies: Lamda Pi Eta (National Communication Honors Society), Student Athlete Advisory Council, The College of New Jersey Scholar Athlete

Paige Aiello's Additional Information

Groups and Associations:

The College of New Jersey Alumni (TCNJ)

OH NO by the bridge like outdoors in the field ?
    UGH!

Quote Originally Posted by turanna25 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by NJGuy View Post
    Uh oh, this may be the second case in a week of a young college student driving near the GW and taking his/her own life. Don't want to speculate, but earlier this week a young college student from Fort Lee's car was found near the GW with a note in it.

Hope it's not the case
    Maybe she was car jacked & the person responsible tried throwing the purse out of the window into the water...

Speculating...........

Quote Originally Posted by SCHMAE View Post
    OH NO by the bridge like outdoors in the field ?
    UGH!
    That's what I want to know. When they say near the bridge, where specifically are they referring? Northbound or Southbound? On the bridge or over it? Where exactly is near it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
    Maybe she was car jacked & the person responsible tried throwing the purse out of the window into the water...

Speculating...........

Good point, it's way too early to begin speculating on the whys/hows. But that's the first thing that comes to my head when I think of items found near GWB. It is also concerning that whatever happened, it began in near her school and home and somehow involves the area near the GW. A good hour + in driving

Gorgeous & totally in shape. Exercise probably helps keep her mind clear. She's a captain on the tennis team.

Quote Originally Posted by NJGuy View Post
    Good point, it's way too early to begin speculating on the whys/hows. But that's the first thing that comes to my head when I think of items found near GWB. It is also concerning that whatever happened, it began in near her school and home and somehow involves the area near the GW. A good hour + in driving
    But her parents said in that interview that they went home & noticed their Audi was missing... So it makes me wonder if it started at her house instead of college. What I'm wondering is if it was abnormal for her to just take off in the Audi. Did she have a car if her own or was that the car she normally used but it remained in her parents' names? Maybe?

The Audi was listed as the family's car. So it sort of makes me think she & her sibling/s share it? Again, just speculating...

Snipped from above link:
    The family’s Audi A4 however, remains missing.

Omg this girl has everything in the world going for herself. Please let her be ok. Please let her just be off on a "thinking" spree somewhere, safe from harm.

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast