Page 59 of 111 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 1665
  1. #871
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Posts
    12
    There is also this pic taken by Andy Hooper in 2012. You can glimpse a cream sofa on the right-hand side of the pic.



    Notice that the picture on the wall of a car is the same as the picture on the wall in the leaked crime scene photo. However, the photo that shows the cream sofa has a different picture on the wall. I have no idea what this means. Just odd.


  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LaurieAClaase For This Useful Post:


  3. #872
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,110
    [QUOTE=Pisto_lius;9622857]I saved these photos of the "sofa-story"


    2. From the leaked crime scene photos = looks like the same stairs but NO sofa located under the stairs




    What is that mark on the right hand side of the photo on the ceiling above the white cornice. Looks like a bullet hole with soot burn scorch marks LOL.


  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whiterum For This Useful Post:


  5. #873
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    35,862
    Quote Originally Posted by shane13 View Post
    OK. Thanks.
    I presume you used that GolF estate to get the scale, as he lives in SIlver Woods Estate and that Golf Estate is different.
    Is the entrance near what the map says is that photography place?

    If so,then the distance appears to be 200-300 meters.

    I aksed because I believe that at least one of the witnesses is one or more security people. At BH, what Botha first said was 600 meters, and changed to 300 meters, may be security gate people. IMO.

    Again I asked why they did not go to OP's house.

    Now it was answered that they could not know where the shot came from.

    But months ago, I posted a link-- first online from BEELD-- that security people were at his house, due to all the screaming, a couple of hours before the shooting.
    So it would have been a good assumption to call or head out there immediately at the sound of a shot.

    So again it gets curiouser and curiouser...
    I am not sure the security guards get paid enough to go towards the sound of live shots. Are they trained for such actions? Usually they would just be expected to call for LE and stay in their positions at the entrance gate.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:


  7. #874
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    35,862
    Quote Originally Posted by shane13 View Post
    OK. Thanks.
    I presume you used that GolF estate to get the scale, as he lives in SIlver Woods Estate and that Golf Estate is different.
    Is the entrance near what the map says is that photography place?

    If so,then the distance appears to be 200-300 meters.

    I aksed because I believe that at least one of the witnesses is one or more security people. At BH, what Botha first said was 600 meters, and changed to 300 meters, may be security gate people. IMO.

    Again I asked why they did not go to OP's house.

    Now it was answered that they could not know where the shot came from.

    But months ago, I posted a link-- first online from BEELD-- that security people were at his house, due to all the screaming, a couple of hours before the shooting.
    So it would have been a good assumption to call or head out there immediately at the sound of a shot.

    So again it gets curiouser and curiouser...
    I am not sure the security guards get paid enough to go towards the sound of live shots. Are they trained for such actions? Usually they would just be expected to call for LE and stay in their positions at the entrance gate.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn


  8. #875
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    close to Munich, Germany
    Posts
    525
    TXL for this photo with date when it was taken

    The armchair, table/stool (?) and shelf are the same as in "my" first photo. And the sofa of which you can see only the corner in "your" photo looks also like the sofa in "my" first photo

    But now I think, armchair and this sofa are made of fabric because of folds you can see at the sofa. And it looks like the sofa with blood spatter isn't also a fabric sofa but a leather sofa because there are no folds on it and the seating surface is glossy. If the sofa with blood spatter was made of fabric the blood would be absorbed by the fabric.

    Laurie, you made an excellent observation regarding the picture on the wall of a car

    You can see the same picture - with the little wooden rack (like on "my" second photo) under it - in the background of the leaked photo that shows the other side of the stairs with blood spatter.




    So, we have the stairs from two sides with the same picture of a car, but there isn't a sofa in the leaked photo under the stair-rail side

    Because of my above thoughts about the sofa I would say we are right in our opinion that Sky News was wrong when they reported the sofa with blood spatters was located under the stairs.

    The more I think about this I believe it was located in the bedroom, directly beside the passage to the bathroom and it's this sofa where investigators found Reeva's overnight bag.
    Last edited by Pisto_lius; 07-04-2013 at 06:42 PM.


  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pisto_lius For This Useful Post:


  10. #876
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    close to Munich, Germany
    Posts
    525
    [quote=whiterum;9631543]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisto_lius View Post
    I saved these photos of the "sofa-story"


    2. From the leaked crime scene photos = looks like the same stairs but NO sofa located under the stairs




    What is that mark on the right hand side of the photo on the ceiling above the white cornice. Looks like a bullet hole with soot burn scorch marks LOL.

    LOL I don't think so. I guess there was grime at the lens of the camera because of the other side of the ceiling there is also a little brown blotch.


  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pisto_lius For This Useful Post:


  12. #877
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    close to Munich, Germany
    Posts
    525
    Quote Originally Posted by MURDERER_SERVANT View Post
    Was it blue ? Haahaha LOH.. really confused..

    This is a photo of bedroom taken a while before , can this be the couch
    with Reeva's bag on it ?

    Attachment 35389

    This must be another (bed)room, because

    a) this bed is too small - a single bed, not a kingsize bed

    b) right side of the bed (in the main bedroom) there was the large balcony door/window

    c) Botha testified, the sofa/couch was at the left side if you enter the bedroom

    But it's possible there was a sofa/couch like this in the main bedroom, too - who knows?

    Remains the question: where then the sofa/couch with blood spatter was located?
    Last edited by Pisto_lius; 07-04-2013 at 06:56 PM. Reason: added the last 2 sentences


  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pisto_lius For This Useful Post:


  14. #878
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    close to Munich, Germany
    Posts
    525
    SNIPPED

    And here is the truth to why Oscar is back in training


    Oscar Pistorius left off South Africa’s funding list for 2016 Olympics

    Oscar Pistorius and Caster Semenya were left off a list of athletes to be given funding ahead of the 2016 Rio Games because neither is currently training or competing, the South African Olympic Committee said Thursday.

    Pistorius, a double-amputee runner who competed at the London Games, was not on the high performance list for the next Olympics and Paralympics after his decision to stay away from competition for the rest of the year to focus on defending himself against a murder charge for the shooting death of his girlfriend in February.

    “There is no point spending money on athletes that are not training,” Reddy said.

    But Reddy also said that the list wasn’t definitive and athletes could work their way back into the funding program.

    He didn’t rule out Pistorius being eligible for a place if he was cleared of the murder charge against him.

    “It is very simplistic,” Reddy said, “if he [Pistorius] is found not guilty he could be on the program.”

    http://sports.nationalpost.com/2013/...2016-olympics/

    It seems, OP feels rather certain to compete in the 2016 Rio Games and he is really keen to secure the funding.


  15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pisto_lius For This Useful Post:


  16. #879
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisto_lius View Post
    SNIPPED

    And here is the truth to why Oscar is back in training





    It seems, OP feels rather certain to compete in the 2016 Rio Games and he is really keen to secure the funding.
    He seems very confident he's going to walk away from this, with the expensive car buying and training to compete in 2016. It appears he thinks this is like all his previous less serious incidents where the troops have rallied and he's come up trumps. But this time he might get a right gunk when he finds by 2016 he'll be running nowhere except round a prison yard, if he's lucky!


  17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to whiterum For This Useful Post:


  18. #880
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisto_lius View Post
    The more I think about this I believe it was located in the bedroom, directly beside the passage to the bathroom and it's this sofa where investigators found Reeva's overnight bag.
    I also tend to believe the sofa was located in the bedroom ..Otherwise how would the blood splatters get on the sofa if it was located downstairs and the estate manager and neighbor arrived just when he was on the stairs carrying her down ? hence we dont see a sofa just under the stairs..


  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MURDERER_SERVANT For This Useful Post:


  20. #881
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisto_lius View Post
    He hasn't only one single but at the minimum 4 reasons to mention the bedroom door was locked

    1. To cover up there could be an argument/fight downstairs.

    2. To explain, Reeva only could have gone into the bathroom while he brought in the fan.

    3. To explain, why he went into the bathroom - confronting himself danger - to protect Reeva who couldn't leave the bedroom.

    4. To explain, why there was no other opportunity to deliver from danger.

    I guess, his DT was fully aware this casual remark could prevent a lot of questions.
    Good points.

    To turn a key and open a door just takes a second and that someone feels trapped because of that doesn't seem logical to me..
    Trapped would rather suggest a locked door with no key imo.
    But still he mentioned this bedroom door locked thing in the affidavit.prob. to strengthen compassion and pity..or was there another reason ?

    I just believe that he locked the bedroom door after the shots when he was making the covers and the phone calls and then deleting and encryting phones until he and the scene was ready to call the securities.. I'm sure the domestic had the keys of his house , or maybe the EM .. and somebody could rush in upon the sound of the shots all of a sudden when he was unready and it would be a mess ..

    It also seems weird the domestic living in a place in his own garden so close to OP didn't hear anything beacuse of the sound of waterfall in the garden. Was that the Niagara waterfall over there ? I just dont buy that either . Waterfall prob had a very low and relaxing noise not bothering people living there.. and it is very possible to me the domestic (is she living there alone or have a husband with her working for OP also ? )
    was hearing the arguments and the shouts and and prob.might be the first person/s rushing in there after the at least 3-4 shots ...

    Maybe just maybe locked bedroom door and open front door details which are both odd are somehow connected to each other..

    As I said maybe the domestic/s came over there to check if OP was OK ,
    called him and saw the bedroom door locked and he called them he is fine , an accident happened and go and call the ambulance and she got out of the house in panic leaving the front door open..

    Then the EM arrived and OP told them that he had opened the front door before..

    And the domestic was told to tell the police that she hadn't heard anything .. it was an accident and OP was not guily but that would harm OP's case and so be silent.

    Just speculating and JMO.
    Last edited by MURDERER_SERVANT; 07-05-2013 at 04:31 AM.


  21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MURDERER_SERVANT For This Useful Post:


  22. #882
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,110
    Quote Originally Posted by MURDERER_SERVANT View Post
    I also tend to believe the sofa was located in the bedroom ..Otherwise how would the blood splatters get on the sofa if it was located downstairs and the estate manager and neighbor arrived just when he was on the stairs carrying her down ? hence we dont see a sofa just under the stairs..
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21516202

    In this reconstruction floor lay- out of bedroom area, very strange why a sofa is depicted outside of OP's bedroom door in an area referred to as the 'informal lounge' in the BH floor plan, with no other sofa depicted in the main bedroom or anywhere else in the above bedrooms floor lay- out.

    Even if a sofa was placed in this position the blood spatter could only be deposited on the left arm (as you would sit on it) not the right arm ( as on the crime scene sofa) as he would pass carrying Reeva. Unless the sofa was positioned elsewhere in this 'informal lounge' area.

    Seeing that there is no sofa under the stairs, or anywhere near the stairs in the crime- scene photos, how could blood from carrying Reeva get deposited on a sofa other than the route he would walk from the bathroom to the foyer.

    If the crime scene sofa was the couch Botha spoke of on the left side of bed, then according to OP's account in his affidavit there should be no blood on that couch. The couch would be positioned to the left of the bedroom passage from bathroom , he would turn right if carrying Reeva at the end of the passage towards the bedroom door and onwards to the stairs.


  23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to whiterum For This Useful Post:


  24. #883
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,110
    Quote Originally Posted by MURDERER_SERVANT View Post
    Good points.

    To turn a key and open a door just takes a second and that someone feels trapped because of that doesn't seem logical to me..
    Trapped would rather suggest a locked door with no key imo.
    But still he mentioned this bedroom door locked thing in the affidavit.prob. to strengthen compassion and pity..or was there another reason ?

    I just believe that he locked the bedroom door after the shots when he was making the covers and the phone calls and then deleting and encryting phones until he and the scene was ready to call the securities.. I'm sure the domestic had the keys of his house , or maybe the EM .. and somebody could rush in upon the sound of the shots all of a sudden when he was unready and it would be a mess ..

    It also seems weird the domestic living in a place in his own garden so close to OP didn't hear anything beacuse of the sound of waterfall in the garden. Was that the Niagara waterfall over there ? I just dont buy that either . Waterfall prob had a very low and relaxing noise not bothering people living there.. and it is very possible to me the domestic (is she living there alone or have a husband with her working for OP also ? )
    was hearing the arguments and the shouts and and prob.might be the first person/s rushing in there after the at least 3-4 shots ...

    Maybe just maybe locked bedroom door and open front door details which are both odd are somehow connected to each other..

    As I said maybe the domestic/s came over there to check if OP was OK ,
    called him and saw the bedroom door locked and he called them he is fine , an accident happened and go and call the ambulance and she got out of the house in panic leaving the front door open..

    Then the EM arrived and OP told them that he had opened the front door before..

    And the domestic was told to tell the police that she hadn't heard anything .. it was an accident and OP was not guily but that would harm OP's case and so be silent.

    Just speculating and JMO.
    Excellent points Murder Servant, its so obvious that his affidavit has been concocted after the killing to try and fit the crime scene findings. Hopefully the pros forensic team are diligent in their work and dedicated in a search for Justice for the victim, and have found evidence that will be impossible for him to try explain away.

    Also, as you say , imagine a water feature noise drowning out the sound of gunfire. IMO the domestic who conjured up that yarn should be locked up for being a bare-faced liar lol.


  25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to whiterum For This Useful Post:


  26. #884
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisto_lius View Post
    Snipped


    A few days ago I found this interesting video - hope you can watch it, too


    Oscar Pistorius Crime Scene Animation

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=9Ae0aQCLv-c


    Unfortunately, OP is shown like wearing his prosthesis from the beginning

    But at 4:18 you can see how Reeva sat at the toilet - if she really sat there when Oscar fired his shots through the door.

    As we know she was hit only at the right side of her body so there must have been traces of blood on THIS side of the toilet bowl

    And now remind the leaked photo with the traces of blood in the toilet which showed a large pool of blood on the ground of the middle resp. the OTHER side of the toilet bowl - this would be the LEFT side of Reeva's body.



    Even the traces of blood on the toilet seat were mostly on this (wrong) side.

    In addition, there was only one large pool of blood on the floor but Reeva was also hit in the hip and arm.

    Although perhaps most of the blood of her hip wound was absorbed by her clothing and / or this wound bled inwards, there should be another spot of blood from this wound on the floor.

    Next point: OP claimed in his affidavit he battled to get Reeva out of the toilet and pulled her into the bathroom.

    Reeva had long hair and her hair were full of blood because of the head wound. If he pulled her into the bathroom wouldn't her hair left more bloody sanding marks?


    To me - nothing of this photo fits to OP's affidavit.

    First of all, let me say "Hello" and that I've been following this case on WS since the beginning. I've lurked long enough and now feel the need to jump in regarding this photo. I agree that nothing about this fits OP's affidavit.

    I know little about blood splatter but I do know that the lack of blood is also important. If all the shots were on her right side, why is all the blood on the left side of toilet and there doesn't appear to be ANY blood on a large section of the floor to right of the toilet? Is it because perhaps she collapsed on the floor with her facing the toilet and bleeding out on the right side? If so, how did she get this way?

    Possible scenarios:
    1. She standing or crouched to the left of the toilet with her right side exposed when shot and remained there bleeding out for some time? (I don't think there was much room for this and even so, where are the blood splatters and what about the section of floor without blood?)
    2. She was sitting on the on the toilet and the first bullet knocked her off to the left side of the toilet so she was still hit on the right side with the remaining bullets? (Still having trouble making this work, especially since her pants were up.)
    3. She was just standing up (possibly from using the toilet) when struck by all the bullets with the last one spinning her around resulting in her resting on the floor with her right side bleeding out on the left side of the toilet. (Again, where is the blood splatters on the wall?)
    4. She was not originally shot in the bathroom.

    Still, it just doesn't make sense so obviously there is a piece of the puzzle we are missing as Botha was so sure he knew what he was seeing immediately upon arrival.

    I'm also curious as to the times that each of the people arrived at the house. They had to enter through the gates so they should be on security cam as well with a time stamp. How does this compare with when the police were called?

    As far as the phones are concerned, I'm not sure what encrypted means but surely info can still be obtained from the phones. Even then, any texts or phones calls that Reeva made that night will still show up on the receiving end phone so hopefully any friends or family she contacted would hopefully turn their phones over to police to help with the investigation.

    Last but not least, I think we can all agree that the autopsy will shed much light as well. I'm curious if they will be able to tell if Reeva had been crying that night. It's possible according to this unrelated case: "The autopsy report showed Cari’s tear ducts were swollen from hours of crying before her death." http://www.clarkprosecutor.org/html/.../clark1070.htm


  27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wishIknewmore For This Useful Post:


  28. #885
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,110
    Hi wishIknewmore, excellent post !!


  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whiterum For This Useful Post:


Page 59 of 111 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. General Discussion-Thread No. 25
    By christine2448 in forum Michelle Young
    Replies: 460
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 02:55 PM
  2. General Discussion-Thread No. 24
    By christine2448 in forum Michelle Young
    Replies: 534
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 09:24 AM
  3. General Discussion Thread No. 18
    By colomom in forum Madeleine McCann
    Replies: 599
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 03:35 PM
  4. General Discussion Thread No. 17
    By Jeana (DP) in forum Madeleine McCann
    Replies: 433
    Last Post: 10-20-2007, 07:06 PM
  5. General discussion thread #14
    By chicoliving in forum Madeleine McCann
    Replies: 279
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 09:30 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •