1176 users online (223 members and 953 guests)  

Websleuths News

AZ - Controversial sheriff target of explosive package

A package addressed to Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio containing explosive materials was found at a Flagstaff post office Thursday, according to local and federal authorities.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...eriff/2076683/
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Sheriff Arpaio: Explosive Device 1 of Many Threats
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/e...3#.UWg2Z07D9jo
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Good luck trying to figure out who's responsible, the man has thousands of enemies.
    All posts from me are MY OPINION ONLY