1176 users online (224 members and 952 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    22,083

    Beth Karas, Holly Hughes, Katiecoolady, This Week's Guests on True Crime Radio

    This Sunday April 14th 8 pm Eastern on Tricia's True Crime Radio we are thrilled to welcome:

    *Beth Karas

    *Holly Hughes

    *Katiecoolady

    This show is going to ROCK.


    CLICK HERE TO LISTEN THIS SUNDAY 8 PM EASTERN.

    If you would like to call in the number is 760-825-0933

    See you Sunday !!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    This Sunday April 14th 8 pm Eastern on Tricia's True Crime Radio we are thrilled to welcome:

    *Beth Karas

    *Holly Hughes

    *Katiecoolady

    This show is going to ROCK.


    CLICK HERE TO LISTEN THIS SUNDAY 8 PM EASTERN.

    If you would like to call in the number is 760-825-0933

    See you Sunday !!!
    PLEASE, please, please ask one of them to ask Juan these questions:

    1. Jodi kept everything concerning she and Travis (i.e.) texts, photos, et.al.
    of everything they did together. I never believed her cinnabon story, where Travis left a cinnabon, $10. gift certificate and recipe for them which printed out on PINK paper. That is so sweet and caring, so I'm sure she would have saved it. [B]Make her produce it.[/B]

    2. And this might be a moot point at this juncture, but when was the engagement ring Travis had purchased (for a former girlfriend) discovered missing? Did Travis know about this before he was murdered, or did a friend/family member discover it missing?

    If LE knew about this before searching grandparents home, did they find anything, and would we have heard about it?

    3. The fact that this well awaited trial started after the presidential election was over always seemed a little (actually, a lot) strange to me. This is bad publicity for the Mormon church, and their pockets are very deep.

    I'm sure that's a question that won't be asked, but I would love to hear if there are any whispers out there.

    Thanks for this forum and all you do for us.

    Sherry

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    22,083
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post


    PLEASE, please, please ask one of them to ask Juan these questions:

    1. Jodi kept everything concerning she and Travis (i.e.) texts, photos, et.al.
    of everything they did together. I never believed her cinnabon story, where Travis left a cinnabon, $10. gift certificate and recipe for them which printed out on PINK paper. That is so sweet and caring, so I'm sure she would have saved it. [B]Make her produce it.[/B]

    2. And this might be a moot point at this juncture, but when was the engagement ring Travis had purchased (for a former girlfriend) discovered missing? Did Travis know about this before he was murdered, or did a friend/family member discover it missing?

    If LE knew about this before searching grandparents home, did they find anything, and would we have heard about it?

    3. The fact that this well awaited trial started after the presidential election was over always seemed a little (actually, a lot) strange to me. This is bad publicity for the Mormon church, and their pockets are very deep.

    I'm sure that's a question that won't be asked, but I would love to hear if there are any whispers out there.

    Thanks for this forum and all you do for us.

    Sherry
    Thank you Sherry. I will do my best.

    We have a good time in the chat room during the show. Remember it's it's this Sunday 8 PM Eastern. Here is the link to this Sunday's show (April 14th)

    In case you missed last week's show you really should listen to it. It was wild. Here is the link.

    TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO WITH LEVI PAGE, KATICOOLADY AND WENDY MURPHY

    Please remember all of the past True Crime shows are available for listening any time that is convenient for you. All you have to do is go to www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths and scroll down for the complete list of shows. `

    All past shows stay up for your listening pleasure until I die or I do become the crazy cat lady with 689 cats, no electricity, no water, and I start shooting people on my property with bird-shot. One of those two things will mean no more Tricia's True Crime Radio. And the crazy cat lady thing will probably happen first.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    22,083
    Bumpity Bump.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

    CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

    OR










  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Thank you Sherry. I will do my best.

    We have a good time in the chat room during the show. Remember it's it's this Sunday 8 PM Eastern. Here is the link to this Sunday's show (April 14th)

    In case you missed last week's show you really should listen to it. It was wild. Here is the link.

    TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO WITH LEVI PAGE, KATICOOLADY AND WENDY MURPHY

    Please remember all of the past True Crime shows are available for listening any time that is convenient for you. All you have to do is go to www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths and scroll down for the complete list of shows. `

    All past shows stay up for your listening pleasure until I die or I do become the crazy cat lady with 689 cats, no electricity, no water, and I start shooting people on my property with bird-shot. One of those two things will mean no more Tricia's True Crime Radio. And the crazy cat lady thing will probably happen first.

    I don't think you understand the rules of WebSleuths; you see you're allowed to die. But if something untoward happens we'll send Kimster up to beam you down!!

    Love you guys,
    Sherry
    et.al. Anxiously awaiting our Trayvon Martin case. I hope no WSs go there for coverage of the case because if GZ isn't found guilty it will be worse then the 60's

  6. #6
    Wow, more ladies who I will gather questions for and who will blow my mind. Thanks Tricia!

    thank you for inspiring me travis alexander




    My posts are 100% my opinion with whatever bias I enjoy. Please read accordingly!


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Apple Vallley, Minnesota
    Posts
    64

    Thank you, Tricia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    This Sunday April 14th 8 pm Eastern on Tricia's True Crime Radio we are thrilled to welcome:

    *Beth Karas

    *Holly Hughes

    *Katiecoolady

    This show is going to ROCK.


    CLICK HERE TO LISTEN THIS SUNDAY 8 PM EASTERN.

    If you would like to call in the number is 760-825-0933

    See you Sunday !!!
    Last week was my first time listening to your OUTSTANDING radio show! I want to thank you so much for these informative and enlightening shows, Tricia. I ordered Wendy Murphy's book during the show...it is a fantastic read! And rather disturbing, too. I wish justice was about the truth and nothing more nor less.

    You can count me in as an avid follower/fan. Forgive me if this is stated somewhere on the site, but where and how can I go about sponsoring your show? I would be honored to support your efforts financially.

    Thank you again, Tricia.
    Michael
    Last edited by MichaelJames; 04-13-2013 at 03:29 PM. Reason: typos

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559

    Talking

    When are you finally gonna get an dang emu specialist on the show!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    32,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    This Sunday April 14th 8 pm Eastern on Tricia's True Crime Radio we are thrilled to welcome:

    *Beth Karas

    *Holly Hughes

    *Katiecoolady

    This show is going to ROCK.


    CLICK HERE TO LISTEN THIS SUNDAY 8 PM EASTERN.

    If you would like to call in the number is 760-825-0933

    See you Sunday !!!


    Reminder Peeps!

    Please join us tonite for Tricia's weekly radio show.

    Tricia and her awesome guests will keep you captivated the entire show.

    If you're so inclined, sign up to participate in the online chat room! You'll recognize many of the nics as they scroll by at the bottom of the page during the show.

    Thank you Tricia!

    fran

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    When are you finally gonna get an dang emu specialist on the show!!!
    Funny, but I don't see an emu specialist added to that list yet.


  11. #11


    Don't forget to stay til the end for the cold case of the week!

    And Tricia, please let Beth know how pretty she looked! What day was that? Friday, right?

  12. #12
    OH YEAH ONE MORE THING!

    The chat room is open!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    Funny, but I don't see an emu specialist added to that list yet.
    HI steely, now can you show me where the emu came into place? Thanks kindly.

    Is it because E - MOO? duh I have ni. You are such fun.
    Nothing ever happens in the court room by accident. Wendy Murphy from Tricia's radio blog. 4-7-2013

    5/8/2013 - Arizona gave us all a verdict that restored our faith in our system, but more so a verdict for TA and his family. Justice for Travis Alexander, and Justice was served on this date.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally View Post
    HI steely, now can you show me where the emu came into place? Thanks kindly.

    Is it because E - MOO? duh I have ni. You are such fun.
    Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Last edited by KateB; 05-17-2015 at 06:51 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post

    OMG - that is hysterical and I only got to page two. I'll be reading it all when I have time. Tuffy = hahha, and Its a big bird -lmao.

    TY for sharing - that is great.
    Nothing ever happens in the court room by accident. Wendy Murphy from Tricia's radio blog. 4-7-2013

    5/8/2013 - Arizona gave us all a verdict that restored our faith in our system, but more so a verdict for TA and his family. Justice for Travis Alexander, and Justice was served on this date.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Beth Karas, Katie Wick, Katiecoolady on True Crime Radio Tonight 4/28 8 PM Eastern
    By Tricia in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-30-2013, 11:22 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 10:50 PM
  3. Beth Karas on True Crime Radio with Tricia 10 Feb 13 at 8pm EST
    By nursebeeme in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 02-11-2013, 12:20 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2013, 09:24 PM