FL FL - Charmaine Ochs, 43, Satellite Beach, 12 April 2013

Here is Charmaine on Explore Talent.

Explore Talent Acting Profile - Charmaine Ochs | 50 years old Acting | Cocoa Beach FL - Explore Talent

Beautiful woman. May she rest in peace.
Could she have come in contact with someone in the industry that wanted to harm her? Is there a cause of death listed anywhere?

Update: Missing Satellite Beach Woman Found Dead
Deputies who recovered her body have termed her death “suspicious,” but the Brevard County Medical Examiner will determine her exact cause of death.

upload_2020-7-15_18-1-2.png

Explore Talent Acting Profile - Charmaine Ochs | 50 years old Acting | Cocoa Beach FL - Explore Talent
About
I am very reliable, hard working and dedicated to the work. I have studied theater and performance, voice, music theory, ballet and Jazz dance. I love being on the stage and being a part of a production. I am always willing to learn and work easily with others. Musical Theatre is what I love to do. I also enjoy being a part of the crew, I have been doing Makeup professionally for a year now and I love it. I have been trained in quite a few well known makeup lines and I would love to do more with it. I am currently working for a Fine Department Store.

Wow! Good lookout, Payroll.

Seven years is a long time, but we can pray she is out there somewhere. I'm going to look into this more. Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back