1156 users online (206 members and 950 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

OR - Mariah Nichols, 14 mos, Molalla, 12 April 2013

Molalla Police, DHS looking for missing toddler, parents

[snip]

Custody of the girl, Mariah Nichols, had been awarded to the state of Oregon because she is considered to be in need of medical attention.

But before officials with the Department of Human Services could take physical custody of Mariah, she disappeared, apparently her parents, according to Officer Aaron Christopherson of the Molalla Police.

[snip]

He said sores on the girl's face led to concerns about her welfare.

More: http://www.oregonlive.com/clackamasc...oking_for.html

Molalla child endangered, with parents

A 14-month-old child, awarded to the custody of the state, is considered endangered and in need of medical attention and is believed to be with her parents.

http://www.koin.com/2013/04/12/molal...-with-parents/

Police searching for endangered 1-year-old girl

[snip]

Her parents are Damien Nichols and Dusty Ann Willman. They were last seen in the Molalla area.

More: http://www.kptv.com/story/21967283/p...-year-old-girl

Use the Twitter hashtag #FindMariah. Please send out pictures and information through your Twitter and Facebook accounts.

The FBI also has posted a downloadable flyer at http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/mariah-nichols
    Last edited by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed; 04-13-2013 at 10:47 PM.

Just saw this on the local news. That poor baby. The pic is just horrible, she looks miserable. Praying she comes home safe and into a loving home.
    "Safety and security don't just happen, they are the result of collective consensus and public investment. We owe our children, the most vulnerable citizens in our society, a life free of violence and fear." - N. Mandela

That picture is heart wrenching! She's so sweaty like she has a bad fever.

She's quite the beautiful baby girl though.
    I moved out of Molalla about a year ago. So this one hits close to home for me

Poor baby, I hope she is found quickly and that her parents didn't get far with her.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Omg! That pic is so sad. What are those sores? :aging the nurses of WS::

It's that a fungal infection? Maybe untreated excema?

Looks like impetigo -- I am assuming the doctors saw other things that concerned them about the parents to have called DHS. The lesions could be something more sinister but it looks like impetigo to me. Jmo

That 'home' the baby was in was FILTHY, it made me sick to think a baby was in that environment from the pictures on Dad's FB. He seems crazy about her, though. Unlike the mother's FB with almost nothing of Mariah's first year or anything else.

I'm going to do my best to sit on my hands here but it won't be easy holding back my mom judging. Dads FB... I'm only a few pics in and already have more than a few, uh...concerns. Specifically the "4 2x6 and a fluffy blanket" home made baby containment contraption located WAY to close to a space heater.

After just a quick look at boh fb pages, I can't help wondering if both parents have a history of substance abuse.
    Moo
    I came for Kiesha, stay for Chyenne and pray for all.

No AA for this little one yet? I dont see one.
    I assume LE would have a vehicle description.

Her parents are Damien Nichols and Dusty Ann Willman. They were last seen in the Molalla area.
    More: http://www.kptv.com/story/21967283/p...-year-old-girl
    If I really thought I could...
    Id give up your ghost for good.
    But Im not so sure it isnt you..
    That keeps my ghost from leaving too.
    Joe Henry

. . . . for Sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaliste View Post
    I'm going to do my best to sit on my hands here but it won't be easy holding back my mom judging. Dads FB... I'm only a few pics in and already have more than a few, uh...concerns. Specifically the "4 2x6 and a fluffy blanket" home made baby containment contraption located WAY to close to a space heater.
    Mariah had a crib at one time?
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Not every parent is created equally in terms of finances, but it doesn't take much to keep whatever kind of environment you leave in clean. Poor sweet baby, prayers going out for her
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

Had to go through dad's pics and report a few where Mariah's female parts were showing off.

What a sweet little thing

I just wanna grab her up and hug her for a week!!!
    If I really thought I could...
    Id give up your ghost for good.
    But Im not so sure it isnt you..
    That keeps my ghost from leaving too.
    Joe Henry

. . . . for Sky.

Noticed the filth, space heater, fluffy quilt, and the talk of the contraption. In my state, unfortunately this wouldn't be enough to remove a child. In my line of work, I'm a mandated reporter and had to make numerous home visits. I've reported to OCS. IMO, medical staff generated the report for the sores and/or activities going on in thr home.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast