Your Favorite Juanderful Court Moment & Quotes

InALandFarFarAway

Lah di freakin' dah
Reaction score
iSleuth had a brilliant idea in another thread that we should have a dedicated "Juanism" thread. :great:

My favorite:

"What were you going to do with the gun, THROW it at him?"

Perfection!

Yours?

this thread is not for general discussion. Post your Juanderful moment here:

:star: :star: :star:

There are so many, I don't even know how to choose. I wish we had this thread earlier so I could post them day by day.

But my favorite moment that comes to mind right now is when JW tried to take the sting out of Juan's "Do you have a problem with your memory," but when Juan got up to first question ALV, he immediately made her look like she DID have a memory problem. It was awesome.

"And how do you think Mr Alexander felt as you were sticking the knife into his chest?!"
The words combined with his delivery were spot on!!

anytime he says...."ma'am, didn't you tell the jury in response to one of their questions..."

"Show me the linebacker pose, I don't want you to tell me, I want you to show me"

I loved it when cross-examining JA, and she was being dodgy about her mental state after the shooting, he quipped, "Well, it's YOUR fog!"

My favorites were the first one mentioned here: "What were you going to do with the gun..throw it at him?"

And the whole series: "You're the one who did this to him, right? Well then show me...put a mark on the screen. Were you crying when you shot him? Were you crying when you stabbed him? Were you crying when you slit his throat?"

Many more, but those were the most inspired, to me.

I am sure many will say this, but still my favorite, "Well it's your fog."

TXRedhead, you beat me to it, must have faster fingers.

I also loved when he told (I believe it was) Gus Searcy, "It doesn't work that way, I ask the questions!"

While questioning Jodi about the "no jury will ever convict me " quote- "so you admit the two statements are different? There is no mention of suicide?" Jodi babbles. "Yes or no are the two statements different?" Jodi says yes. "No further questions for this witness." Drop the mic. Boom.

I loved the "Pop Rocks and Tootsie Pops" line of questioning
"YES or NO?"
"Did I ask you ________?"
"You keep looking over to your left--I'm asking the questions over here."
"He didn't say--'Hey baby, let's get down' or anything"

I love the way he always called JA ma'am instead of Jodie of Ms. Arias.

Did I ask you that, did I ask you that?

But of course my favorite: Well, it's YOUR fog. :floorlaugh:

Anytime he says "riiight" , so snarky like he really means are you sh**in me? It cracks me up everytime

"Well, but you did just say that, didn't you?"

"Ma'am, I understand that you want to tell us that, but....."

"Do you know if Mr. Alexander may have been a fan or liked Cameron Dias? Have you seen Charlies Angels?" (Or something to that effect.)

"Ma'am, Do you know why we are here?"

While Jodi insisted on describing the pose: "NO no don't talk just show me." :laugh:

"Sure. Sure. And after he said, 'I'm going to *advertiser censored*&$ kill you' then what?"

Jodi, "Actually, he said 'I'm going to *advertiser censored*&$ kill you, b*$%%"

Without missing a beat, Juanderful responds:
"Allright then. What happened after he said, "I'm gong to *advertiser censored*&$ kill you, B$$*%'?"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back