Votes: 201 34.2%
  • Two days to a week

Votes: 277 47.2%
  • Longer than a week

Votes: 11 1.9%

• Total voters

marlap

Reaction score
How long will the jury be out? I think about a day.

I think they're all going guilty - it's life or death at this point which could take two or three days

I'll be surprised if they go over four hours. Well, unless they're waiting to have lunch first!:facepalm:

JMHO
fran

I think they will be able to reach an agreement of guilty as charged in less than 4 hours, but I think they may stay out longer than that. I've heard jurors in other big cases say they deliberated quickly before but were not in a hurry to come out of their room to tell the world their verdict.

I think they're all going guilty - it's life or death at this point which could take two or three days
That's done after the Guilt phase.

They seem to be the type who want details, which is as it should be.:scale:

:bump:

My vote? Less than 4 hours.
This trial was/is about self defense.
They have not given self defense any court time. IMO

Arizona jurys don't like to waste time. It'll be under 4 hours, unless they have a transplanted Californian in the bunch.........who will then quickly relocate after the trial to Florida.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

During deliberation does JA just hang out at the jail? I guess the jail is close to the courthouse so it wouldn't take them long to transport her over. I think up until Friday she really thought this was a piece of cake. But...seeing she has deleted her tweets that were aimed at Juan and Nancy Grace, I think she is finally worried and realized her time is running out. I voted for 1 day because this jury deserves a big catered lunch and some very fattening desserts!!

I voted a day, but Arizona working hours confuse me. They don't seem to be in court much, so a day is really only a few hours, right?

Arizona jurys don't like to waste time. It'll be under 4 hours, unless they have a transplanted Californian in the bunch.........who will then quickly relocate after the trial to Florida.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I really hope that is some sort of inside joke...They certinally love trials so much so that i don;t think there will ever be a jury even involved. check back in a few years this case will still be going on her mom will just about be taking the stand id say in april 2016 her father to follow in 2017 his familly hasn't even been told thier taking the stand in 2020 there will be a break so jody can have her child we know now was fatherd by the prosecuer another year or 2 so she can breast feed PFFFFFFFFT any you wanna talk about that the jury will do by then it won't be occupied by human beings but computer robots that have been downloaded in this case for homicide thats the time frame for this trial ...

I was going to vote for a day or two then thought, Juan hasn't done his rebuttal or closing argument yet which should leave no doubt. And even this late in the trial I also haven't seen anything that resembles self defense. The guilt phase may take longer.

I voted less than 4 hours.

I believe they'll have their guilty verdict after their first vote. How long does it take to get to that point? 2hrs? 1 hr? 10 minutes?

I voted a day, but Arizona working hours confuse me. They don't seem to be in court much, so a day is really only a few hours, right?

LOL! Good one! That's why I voted 2 days to a week & I live in AZ.

i say 2 days. but half hour first day at the meet and greet and pick foreperson,
then 7 hours venting to each other, they need it! 7 and 1 half hours. sounds good

i say about 2days,they come across as an intelligent group and i imagine they'd be venting to each other.

but my opinion will probably change after rebuttal,he's going to wrap it up in a nice little blue bow

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back