862 users online (72 members and 790 guests)  

Websleuths News

Canada - Three teen girls plead not guilty to pimping in Ottawa, April 2013

Lordy. Just when you think you've heard it all.

http://www.vice.com/read/three-teen-...ource=vicefbus

I do not even know where to begin.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    I do not even know where to begin.
    I don't either. It sounds like this has been going on for quite some time. So many questions.

The saddest part of all? It's not unheard of. That article blames Rap and 90210? It's flippin society for heaven sake. What is odd is the way she went about it by meeting complete strangers on the internet via Facebook.

There were two girls a few years back out of Arizona that got busted and they were pimping out classmates. I recall that one because the one chick did time and got out and was back at it.

It's all about the money. At the end of the day these innocent victims who have suffered horribly thanks to these other females are now harmed for life. Who do you trust after the people you think are throwing a PJ party turn you out?

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    The saddest part of all? It's not unheard of. That article blames Rap and 90210? It's flippin society for heaven sake. What is odd is the way she went about it by meeting complete strangers on the internet via Facebook.

There were two girls a few years back out of Arizona that got busted and they were pimping out classmates. I recall that one because the one chick did time and got out and was back at it.

It's all about the money. At the end of the day these innocent victims who have suffered horribly thanks to these other females are now harmed for life. Who do you trust after the people you think are throwing a PJ party turn you out?
    The weirdest thing for me, is what hold these girls have over the ones they're pimping out. Usually prostitutes have no where to go, and are addicted to drugs their pimps keep them supplied with.

Sounds like these girls have homes, and parents and go to school, etc. Why are they vulnerable to this, here? Sounds like they're not making money off it, and don't want to do it. Why, then?

a very simple question.........where the heck are the parents?

Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    The weirdest thing for me, is what hold these girls have over the ones they're pimping out. Usually prostitutes have no where to go, and are addicted to drugs their pimps keep them supplied with.

Sounds like these girls have homes, and parents and go to school, etc. Why are they vulnerable to this, here? Sounds like they're not making money off it, and don't want to do it. Why, then?
    from my understanding, the pimp girls would take incriminating photos of the girls being pimped, then blackmail them with threats to release the pics via social media to the pimped girls' peers and friends.

These teen pimps are accused of drugging girls, stripping them down, and taking photos of them naked to blackmail them later.

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    from my understanding, the pimp girls would take incriminating photos of the girls being pimped, then blackmail them with threats to release the pics via social media to the pimped girls' peers and friends.
    Amazing, the power of nude photos. What a sad statement. My guess is, any of these girls would probably be very comfortable in a bikini on the beach, but the thought of a nude photo makes them willing to do almost anything to keep it from being published.

Very sad and awful.

Tragic is how the girls needed acceptance in the first place. From the articles I read only one girl had met the "pimp" in juvie so she had already been in trouble. That girl actually made a run for it, but was brought back kicking and screaming. So if that poor girl couldn't break free Lord knows these other innocents couldn't.

The youngest girl aged 13 was actually dropped off by her own mom for a "sleepover". I guess it's the world today??? Personally I was doing no dropping off of any teen or pre teen anywhere without being all up in her business, and then some.

Choosing to wear your own scanty clothing is one thing. Being forced, coerced, drugged, and turned out is a whole different ballgame. I can't even imagine the fear, and terror and horror. Thankfully one guy called cops and had given the kid a taxi and money to get home.

http://www.iol.co.za/news/world/otta...ping-1.1497294

the power of nude photos is the internet. Sexting, the resulting "skank/whore/don't talk to or associate with her, she'll steal your man" comments from other female peers, mean girl BS. All of those are factors in the blackmail power of a nude pic of an underage girl.

The embarrassment, the threat of being labelled a whore among peers, the fear of parents finding out and not believing the tale was apparently enough to scare these girls into cooperation.

just very very sad. and sick. and cruel.

Now hold on a goldang minute... am I to understand this occurred at the home of a girl who was living with her mother?? How the heck did those girls manage to do this multiple times without the mother knowing? Even if she did work... come on.

Although the mother is accused of destroying evidence, so I guess she knew at some point.

I get the urge to protect your kids, I really do. But trying to cover it up when you learn your daughter is a violent sexual predator and pimp? Wow. Just wow.

WOW.