704 users online (84 members and 620 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CA - Peeping Tom prowling North Stockton neighborhood

http://www.kcra.com/news/Peeping-Tom...z/-/index.html

On April 12, 2013, at 6:02 am, Stockton Police Officers responded to a report of a prowler in a North Stockton residential neighborhood in the area of March Lane / Holman Road / Hammer Lane. The suspect was observed peeping into a bedroom window of an underaged female.

The suspect is described as an adult male, bald, approximately 6 feet tall / 200 lbs., medium build. He was wearing a black puffy jacket and tennis shoes. The suspect arrived and fled on a mountain bike.

The Stockton Police Department is encouraging citizens to call if they have information pertaining to this investigation or the identity of the prowler. Callers are asked to call the Stockton Police Department at (209) 937-8377, the Investigations Unit at (209) 937-8323, or Crime Stoppers at
    (209) 946-0600. Callers can remain anonymous.

Citizens may also text information from their cell phones to ‘CRIMES’ (274637) and type the keyword TIPSPD and then their tip or logon to the Stockton Police Department’s Facebook page and click ‘Submit A Tip’.

If you have any information that may lead to an arrest contact Crime Stoppers. Crime Stoppers pays cash rewards up to $10,000.
    Video of the peeping tom at link. What a creep!!

Quote Originally Posted by danzn16 View Post
    http://www.kcra.com/news/Peeping-Tom...z/-/index.html

Video of the peeping tom at link. What a creep!!
    That is creepy. My first thought was of the original nighstalker serial killer, Ear-ons, because he committed some of his crimes (rapes/murders) in Stockton AND he was never caught. I think he'd have to be about 58-60 now though.

Evidently, I'm not the only person who thought of EARS-ONS

http://community.aetv.com/service/di...&d-1169404-p=1

It looks like he was very briefly looking down at the track of the window like maybe seeing how it would open or if an alarm was attached.. I would have moved as soon as I viewed the video. Scary. Wonder if they've suspected a peeper before this since there isstraw scattered there and the video camera.,

Quote Originally Posted by time View Post
    That is creepy. My first thought was of the original nighstalker serial killer, Ear-ons, because he committed some of his crimes (rapes/murders) in Stockton AND he was never caught. I think he'd have to be about 58-60 now though.
    That was my first thought too but then he did not pick children as his victims. If the child was a young teen then maybe. He would enter the room of a child, but this guy looks as if he is peeping. Really creepy. Hope he is caught fast.

The creep touched the window so it may be possible to get his fingerprints or DNA?
    Wack-a-doodles like this come back and return.........hope the homeowner has a big net and drops it on him!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Look, if any of us wanted to mind our own business, we wouldn't be here" (carbuff 8/11/13)

This post reflects my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy it anywhere else outside of the WebSleuth forum

Quote Originally Posted by ATasteOfHoney View Post
    The creep touched the window so it may be possible to get his fingerprints or DNA?
    Wack-a-doodles like this come back and return.........hope the homeowner has a big net and drops it on him!
    Good thinking! He did touch the side of the window at the end of the video.

This pervert went straight to that window. He knew who was in there and this probably wasn't his first time peeping at that house. One reason why I can't stand to have my blinds open at night. This mans whole demeanor just thoroughly grosses me out! I wonder if he's on the registered sex offender list in the local area?

Quote Originally Posted by colette View Post
    That was my first thought too but then he did not pick children as his victims. If the child was a young teen then maybe. He would enter the room of a child, but this guy looks as if he is peeping. Really creepy. Hope he is caught fast.
    I hear ya although I have some idea that pervs can start from some other dark matter and then evolve into a pedophile and maybe getting older, it's easier... IDK. UGH. I think the guy in the video was casing the place to come back, figuring out how to get in. I don't think he is JUST a peeping Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by time View Post
    I hear ya although I have some idea that pervs can start from some other dark matter and then evolve into a pedophile and maybe getting older, it's easier... IDK. UGH. I think the guy in the video was casing the place to come back, figuring out how to get in. I don't think he is JUST a peeping Tom.
    We had a class in medical school about sexual deviants. The professor had counseled many pedophiles. He said how every single aspect of their lives revolves around access to children. He also said that nearly all of them have escalating deviant behavior. So peeping may just lead to something more horrible at some point. Truly, truly SICK.

Man, I thought they'd have this dangerous crumb by now.

That compulsive behavior is dangerous big time.

I have no geography sense whatsoever, so please forgive me...how close is this to where that Tobias guy disappeared/escaped?

This man appears heavier, but the puffy jacket could be decieving. (I am in Florida where it is already hot.) Would wearing a jacket be unusual in that part of the country this time of year?

Quote Originally Posted by tracy87 View Post
    I have no geography sense whatsoever, so please forgive me...how close is this to where that Tobias guy disappeared/escaped?

This man appears heavier, but the puffy jacket could be decieving. (I am in Florida where it is already hot.) Would wearing a jacket be unusual in that part of the country this time of year?
    Not that unusual to wear a jacket if he is riding his bike at night. The Stockton area can get cold in the late night hours. It is often windy as well. Northern California is not as warm/tropical as Southern.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

He might only be a "Peeping Tom" today, but he could well be a stalker or worse tomorrow.

Watching his behavior in that video made my skin crawl. I hope this creep is caught before he has the opportunity to escalate his actions.
    pet me, feed me, pet me, feed me, pet me, feed me

Quote Originally Posted by tracy87 View Post

Did the guy escape from Folsom prison?

Quote Originally Posted by danzn16 View Post
    We had a class in medical school about sexual deviants. The professor had counseled many pedophiles. He said how every single aspect of their lives revolves around access to children. He also said that nearly all of them have escalating deviant behavior. So peeping may just lead to something more horrible at some point. Truly, truly SICK.
    Ugh... I had a friend of sorts several years ago. Overtime, I realized he was a pedophile. I can't prove he had acted on it yet, but traveling/working in Cambodia should have been my first clue. I also realized he was grooming some 12 year old boy, but I think his pedophilia started out with girls. Surprising to some, many (most?) pedophiles are not just interested in children. I do think they all show some progression of behavior, but they are definitely not all alike.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast