CA - Peeping Tom prowling North Stockton neighborhood

danzn16

For the missing
Reaction score
http://www.kcra.com/news/Peeping-To...on/-/11797728/19733516/-/ma4ju3z/-/index.html

On April 12, 2013, at 6:02 am, Stockton Police Officers responded to a report of a prowler in a North Stockton residential neighborhood in the area of March Lane / Holman Road / Hammer Lane. The suspect was observed peeping into a bedroom window of an underaged female.

The suspect is described as an adult male, bald, approximately 6 feet tall / 200 lbs., medium build. He was wearing a black puffy jacket and tennis shoes. The suspect arrived and fled on a mountain bike.

The Stockton Police Department is encouraging citizens to call if they have information pertaining to this investigation or the identity of the prowler. Callers are asked to call the Stockton Police Department at (209) 937-8377, the Investigations Unit at (209) 937-8323, or Crime Stoppers at
(209) 946-0600. Callers can remain anonymous.

Citizens may also text information from their cell phones to ‘CRIMES’ (274637) and type the keyword TIPSPD and then their tip or logon to the Stockton Police Department’s Facebook page and click ‘Submit A Tip’.

If you have any information that may lead to an arrest contact Crime Stoppers. Crime Stoppers pays cash rewards up to $10,000.

Video of the peeping tom at link. What a creep!!

It looks like he was very briefly looking down at the track of the window like maybe seeing how it would open or if an alarm was attached.. I would have moved as soon as I viewed the video. Scary. Wonder if they've suspected a peeper before this since there isstraw scattered there and the video camera.,

That is creepy. My first thought was of the original nighstalker serial killer, Ear-ons, because he committed some of his crimes (rapes/murders) in Stockton AND he was never caught. I think he'd have to be about 58-60 now though.
http://www.ear-ons.com/

That was my first thought too but then he did not pick children as his victims. If the child was a young teen then maybe. He would enter the room of a child, but this guy looks as if he is peeping. Really creepy. Hope he is caught fast.

The creep touched the window so it may be possible to get his fingerprints or DNA?
Wack-a-doodles like this come back and return.........hope the homeowner has a big net and drops it on him! :great:

The creep touched the window so it may be possible to get his fingerprints or DNA?
Wack-a-doodles like this come back and return.........hope the homeowner has a big net and drops it on him! :great:

Good thinking! He did touch the side of the window at the end of the video.

This pervert went straight to that window. He knew who was in there and this probably wasn't his first time peeping at that house. One reason why I can't stand to have my blinds open at night. This mans whole demeanor just thoroughly grosses me out! I wonder if he's on the registered sex offender list in the local area?

That was my first thought too but then he did not pick children as his victims. If the child was a young teen then maybe. He would enter the room of a child, but this guy looks as if he is peeping. Really creepy. Hope he is caught fast.

I hear ya although I have some idea that pervs can start from some other dark matter and then evolve into a pedophile and maybe getting older, it's easier... IDK. UGH. I think the guy in the video was casing the place to come back, figuring out how to get in. I don't think he is JUST a peeping Tom.

I hear ya although I have some idea that pervs can start from some other dark matter and then evolve into a pedophile and maybe getting older, it's easier... IDK. UGH. I think the guy in the video was casing the place to come back, figuring out how to get in. I don't think he is JUST a peeping Tom.

We had a class in medical school about sexual deviants. The professor had counseled many pedophiles. He said how every single aspect of their lives revolves around access to children. He also said that nearly all of them have escalating deviant behavior. So peeping may just lead to something more horrible at some point. Truly, truly SICK.

Man, I thought they'd have this dangerous crumb by now.

That compulsive behavior is dangerous big time.

I have no geography sense whatsoever, so please forgive me...how close is this to where that Tobias guy disappeared/escaped?

This man appears heavier, but the puffy jacket could be decieving. (I am in Florida where it is already hot.) Would wearing a jacket be unusual in that part of the country this time of year?

I have no geography sense whatsoever, so please forgive me...how close is this to where that Tobias guy disappeared/escaped?

This man appears heavier, but the puffy jacket could be decieving. (I am in Florida where it is already hot.) Would wearing a jacket be unusual in that part of the country this time of year?

Not that unusual to wear a jacket if he is riding his bike at night. The Stockton area can get cold in the late night hours. It is often windy as well. Northern California is not as warm/tropical as Southern.

He might only be a "Peeping Tom" today, but he could well be a stalker or worse tomorrow.

Watching his behavior in that video made my skin crawl. I hope this creep is caught before he has the opportunity to escalate his actions.

Did the guy escape from Folsom prison?

We had a class in medical school about sexual deviants. The professor had counseled many pedophiles. He said how every single aspect of their lives revolves around access to children. He also said that nearly all of them have escalating deviant behavior. So peeping may just lead to something more horrible at some point. Truly, truly SICK.

Ugh... I had a friend of sorts several years ago. Overtime, I realized he was a pedophile. I can't prove he had acted on it yet, but traveling/working in Cambodia should have been my first clue. I also realized he was grooming some 12 year old boy, but I think his pedophilia started out with girls. Surprising to some, many (most?) pedophiles are not just interested in children. I do think they all show some progression of behavior, but they are definitely not all alike.

The psychiatrist that taught us said that only a very small percentage of pedophiles are caught and imprisoned. Most are never caught and never enter the criminal justice system. Friends and family often don't know they are a pedophile.

Disgusting

http://www.news10.net/news/article/242854/2/CAUGHT-ON-CAMERA-Stockton-Peeping-Tom-suspect-arrested

Stockton police detectives say from many tips received through their Facebook page and Stockton Crime Alert, they identified suspect Jerry Lee Adams, 42, as the alleged prowler.

Adams, a wanted parolee on a no-bail felony warrant, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of indecent exposure and peeping.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2013...-arrest-suspected-peeping-tom-caught-on-tape/

I saw an eight year old girl in valley springs was murdered this weekend. Valley Springs is only 45 minutes away from Stockton so I wondered if this was related. Glad to see this pervert is locked up so he's not responsible. Too many "men" out there like this.

Thank you guys so much for the update.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

Gosh, that's scary. I'm a big curtain person (my son has blinds, plus dark red curtains), I have blinds, plus gold curtains in the bedroom. No one is gonna be peeping in our windows. Just have to say thank goodness a window wasn't left open.

Shewwww....

Mel

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member