851 users online (126 members and 725 guests)  

Websleuths News

AU ∙ NSW - Pram-pushing woman guilty of assaulting police with a quiche

Woman guilty of assaulting police with quiche (abc.net.au)
    A woman from Broken Hill in far west New South Wales has been found guilty of assaulting police with a quiche.

Police told the Local Court they approached Franklin Jane Bugmy, 41, in the main street of Broken Hill on August 7 to give her an apprehended violence order.

It turned out to be the wrong paperwork.

Police say that is when Bugmy rammed Constable James Wheatley with a pram and threw the quiche at him.

Bugmy told the court Constable Wheatley was in her way, and she dropped the quiche to protect the baby.
    ---
    the rest at the link above

Woman guilty of assaulting police with quiche.

You can put an eye out with a quiche....the crust looks positively dangerous.
    -
    My opinion and nothing but my opinion.

Tor:Con Index link below. Will show you the probability of a tornado happening in your area.
    http://www.weather.com/news/tornado-torcon-index

FEMA's link for Emergency Supplies list below or what you need to survive for three days in case help is not immediately available to you.
    http://www.ready.gov/document/family-supply-list

You can also purchase a weather radio which will inform you of severe weather even if your electricity goes out. Runs on batteries of course.

Housos!

Seriously - it's like something straight of the script. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Show Me View Post
    Woman guilty of assaulting police with quiche.

You can put an eye out with a quiche....the crust looks positively dangerous.
    Except it said she hit him in the knee. Either way, there must be something there you could poke out, or something.
    Every murderer is someone's old friend ... Agatha Christie

I'm pretty sure if someone threw a quiche at me I could catch it and eat it on the spot as this article (sent to me by a Melbourne pal under the hilarious title 'Violence in our country towns is reaching unprecedented levels') has made me devilishly hungry for a quiche.