Did Travis know Arias was coming to his house the night he was murdered?

Did Travis know Arias was coming to his home the night she murdered him?

• Yes, he knew.

Votes: 106 12.2%
  • No, he didn't know.

Votes: 632 72.7%
  • Other combination (yes and no)

Votes: 46 5.3%
  • I don't know

Votes: 85 9.8%

• Total voters

nursebeeme

Reaction score
At member request here is a poll to vote/state your opinion on if you believe Travis knew Arias was coming to his house the night he was murdered:

No. She wouldn't have taken so much trouble to do all the sly pre-murder stuff only to tell Travis and risk him telling others.

I think he knew but not until that last phone call hours before she got there and he was trying to appease her....she was one determined gal....

No, she went to way too much trouble to cover her trail into AZ. She is a sneak, a lying, conniving one at that.

No because JA couldn't have taken the risk that Travis told someone she was coming over

I don't think he really wanted to see her... So she didn't let him know she was coming...

However... On another WS thread... There is reported evidence from HLN that JA made quite a few phone calls (to TA) on her trip...

I don't know what to think of that...

JMO

At member request here is a poll to vote/state your opinion on if you believe Travis knew Arias was coming to his house the night he was murdered:

What is your vote, Nurse?

:seeya:

No, he didn't know:
She had gone to great lenghts to cover up her crime before she ever left Yreka. She didn't count on leaving a bloody palm print on the wall and did her best to distroy his camera, which did happen but the picture card or what ever it's called was still like brand new.

No. She was on a covert mission to murder and absolutely would not risk him telling someone she was coming.

MOO

No, Travis didn't know she was coming.
She premeditated her trip without giving Travis a clue!

No way. After his email to her the last week of May, he was through with her.

No, no, no. After the last 41 minute phone call on the 2nd of June, TA never called her again -- all calls after that are to him from JA (most under three minutes). I think she was going to voicemail -- he was not answering her calls.

No, I don't think he knew. She did so much to plan the perfect slaughter, she wouldn't risk Travis telling someone she was stopping by.

I think she asked to see him- maybe even said she was going to Utah to see another guy to make him jealous, which didn't work- which angered her even more as each mile stretched- and he kept saying no. Why would he have her over when they'd fairly recently gotten into a nasty fight where he told her she was the worst thing that ever happened to him, had a conference call around the time she'd be there, and was preparing to go on a trip with another girl? Not to mention all of her sneaking around. She didn't tell Ryan Burns she went to Mesa. Nor did she tell her parents. Travis had no clue. She begged and he said no. Everything was staged , the sex and the sex shoot. She showed up at 3 or 4 and gave him a sob story about no money for a hotel or gas and being stranded- hence the stranded part of the interrogation tapes. That was Travis's fatal mistake. He was too nice to make her leave and she was able to carry out her plan. It was essentially Jodi's law of evil attraction. At least that's what I've pieced together.

No, no, no. After the last 41 minute phone call on the 2nd of June, TA never called her again -- all calls after that are to him from JA (most under three minutes). I think she was going to voicemail -- he was not answering her calls.

If this is correct, this would have fueled the rage simmering within her.

No. Had he known he might have told someone and it was imperative that NO ONE KNEW she was in Mesa.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I voted no. As others have said, she could not risk Travis maybe mentioning her intention to come.

I think the phone calls were Spidey attempts to make sure he was at home and intended to be there at the time she anticipated arriving.

She wanted to make sure if he was there or not, what his plans were, so that she could plan her entrance and the ensuing murder accordingly.

ETA I picture her talking to him on the phone over some manufactured BS or another while pretending to him she was a thousand miles away on the road, headed to her alibi plans all the while gaining intell on her intended victim and his plans for the day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back