1207 users online (204 members and 1003 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetAdeline View Post
    RL also has over 6 different fb profiles I have found, all with young kids both boys and girls alike on the friends lists. says originally from montreal . newest news report states VL text her grandma saying "help they wont let me leave" or something to that effect which leads me to believe human trafficking. I think they may be on their way to montreal to be honest

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/archive...14-192806.html
    Wow, 6 fb profiles! Good sleuthing.

I keep going back to this - if Victoria knew she was meeting RL, then once she was scared, wouldn't she have texted his name (even if it was an alias but it was what she knew) to G'ma/friend instead of just texting that 'they' won't let me leave?

That does not mean that RL (or whoever he is) is not involved, I'm just not convinced that Victoria set off this morning knowing she was hooking up with RL.

I have a source saying she has been found safe... stay tuned

this kid is high risk, she no doubt has street smarts. she may have used "they" instead of names knowing they would eventually find her cell phone on her and if they saw she named names they would no doubt kill her immediately. this is IMO
    All posts are IMO unless otherwise noted

Quote Originally Posted by SweetAdeline View Post
    RL also has over 6 different fb profiles I have found, all with young kids both boys and girls alike on the friends lists. says originally from montreal . newest news report states VL text her grandma saying "help they wont let me leave" or something to that effect which leads me to believe human trafficking. I think they may be on their way to montreal to be honest

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/archive...14-192806.html
    I was thinking along this line as well.

How did you find his other FB profiles?

I was scrolling through the profiles of his "friends" and noticed that another one of his friends is in the Peterborough area (the one making a peace sign with her boobs hanging out in her profile pic). A scroll through her pics shows one with her child and a guy wearing "colours" of a well known motorcycle club (criminal organization).....I hope this kid is OK.

Quote Originally Posted by airplanelamp View Post
    I was thinking along this line as well.

How did you find his other FB profiles?

I was scrolling through the profiles of his "friends" and noticed that another one of his friends is in the Peterborough area (the one making a peace sign with her boobs hanging out in her profile pic). A scroll through her pics shows one with her child and a guy wearing "colours" of a well known motorcycle club (criminal organization).....I hope this kid is OK.
    I found them because I am a golden sleuth!!!! but seriously, I am in school for criminal justice..i just apply my education to these situations

CP24 ‏@CP24 4m BREAKING: Police say they have located 13-year-old Victoria Larabie. The 13-year-old girl is safe in Oshawa, police say.

They've got her, guys.

SAFE!!! That's what we all wanted to hear

Thank goodness, and great to know how well the Amber Alert program worked at getting the word out far & wide & fast!

thank god!!!!!! no we play the waiting game on who she was with!!!!

Yay!

Unfortunately, my local police just sent out an alert for a 41 year old missing autistic man........

Quote Originally Posted by airplanelamp View Post
    Yay!

Unfortunately, my local police just sent out an alert for a 41 year old missing autistic man........
    I am originally from Sarnia, I just saw that. I hope they find him!!!!!!

I'm so glad she was found safe. Now hopefully LE can sort out what other troubles she may be getting herself involved with.

I doubt there is any connection, but prior to this, we've had 2 attempted abductions of girls in my area in the past couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamsterdance View Post
    I'm so glad she was found safe. Now hopefully LE can sort out what other troubles she may be getting herself involved with.

I doubt there is any connection, but prior to this, we've had 2 attempted abductions of girls in my area in the past couple of weeks.
    I agree, Hamsterdance. This girl has been on my mind - she may be found, but her troubles are clearly not over... I fear that her life will be nothing but trouble if she continues on the same path. Hopefully, someone intervenes now that her short-lived disappearance has drawn attention to her.

Oh dear. She seems to be gone again, less then 24 hours after she was found she went missing from the group home she had been taken to.

http://chextv.com/News/LN/13-04-15/A...stigating.aspx

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5