Jenna bush hager gives birth to 1st child, mila

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57579519/george-w-and-laura-bush-become-grandparents/

Bush Hager earlier this month told People magazine that her father, who's become something of an "artiste" in his post-White House life, already has three paintings ready to go for "Mila": A portrait of the Hagers' cat Bernadette, to place above the crib, a landscape featuring a "baby tree" from his Texas ranch and a still life of the ranch's stone cross where the Hagers were married in 2008.

WOW. That seemed fast! Congrats to all! :)

Mila being named for her grandmothers continues a sweet tradition. Jenna and her twin Barbara were named for their grandmothers. I love me some Laura Bush and while I never cared for Dubya as a politician I liked him on a personal level because he's a smart aleck. He's that guy in the neighborhood who's always good for a chuckle. I figure there's more to him than meets my eye if he could get and keep a decent dame like Laura.

Like Melanie Wilkes said, "The happiest days are when babies come." Congratulations to all, especially Gramma Laura!

I am happy to hear that the new little one and mommy are doing well. Also, it is nice to see the presidents' children grown up . Funny, but the last few presidents all had daughters. Clinton had 1, Bush had 2, now Obama has 2. I wonder if we look at all the presidents, would daughters be dominant ? Just something to ponder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back