Presumed Located PA - Kimberly Wright, 21, Philadelphia, 6 Apr 2013

hollye

Reaction score
Police Search For Young Mother Gone Missing After A Night Out

21934091_BG1.jpg

Twenty-one-year-old Kimberly Wright was last seen early Saturday morning, talking to three men inside the Robinson Ballroom on the 5700 block of North Broad Street, police said. Her cell phone was later found inside the nightclub.

Kimberly has a young child and her family members say that it is out of character for her to not come home. They say she does not suffer from any illnesses or addictions.

Anyone who might know of Wright's whereabouts to call them at 215-686-3183 or 911.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/21...-after-night-out-family-says-out-of-character

Scary.. Its been over a week. I hope she is found safe but the cell phone staying at the club sounds fishy.

So much crap goes on in night clubs, so glad that was never my scene.

were the 3 men people she had went out with, or people she met there?

Did any girlfriends go out with her?

I have not seen anything official, but it does not appear to me that she is still missing. On her FB, she refers to someone as her wife. That same person (who also calls Kimmie her wife) stated on April 13 that she was on her way to meet her wife. She mentions nothing of her missing. This is not an official report, but it is my opinion that she is likely okay. Not sure how you get an official report to get it cleared.

I have not seen anything official, but it does not appear to me that she is still missing. On her FB, she refers to someone as her wife. That same person (who also calls Kimmie her wife) stated on April 13 that she was on her way to meet her wife. She mentions nothing of her missing. This is not an official report, but it is my opinion that she is likely okay. Not sure how you get an official report to get it cleared.

I *think* the wife thing is an inside joke with them because earlier in the month she mentions going to the movie with her boyfriend and 'wifey'.

I *think* the wife thing is an inside joke with them because earlier in the month she mentions going to the movie with her boyfriend and 'wifey'.

I do, too, but she still references going to meet up with her.

I haven't seen anything about her locally recently

She seems to be accounted for (judging by FB activity)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back