AZ AZ - Jazmine Alvarado-Meza, 19, & Trina, 2, Phoenix, 13 April 2013

hollye

Reaction score
Phoenix missing mom, daughter: Police seek public's help locating missing mom, daughter

KNXV_MISSING_MOM_DAUGHTER_20130414120755_320_240.JPG

KNXV_JUAN_FRANCISCO_ALVARADO-MEZA_20130414120928_320_240.JPG

Phoenix police are searching for a mother and daughter who may be victims of an alleged aggravated assault.

19-year-old Jazmine and her 2-year-old daughter Trina were last seen at their apartment complex near 36th Street and Van Buren, said Sergeant Steve Martos, spokesperson for the Phoenix Police Department.

Police believe that Jazmine's boyfriend Juan Francisco Alvarado-Meza forced entry into the apartment and assaulted one of Jazmine's friends rendering him unconscious.

When the friend awoke, Jazmine, Juan and Trina were missing, according to Martos. Jazmine and Trina have not been seen since the incident. It is unknown if they left voluntarily.

Jazmine was wearing a black tank top and black basketball shorts with a white stripe.

Trina was wearing a pink T-shirt, and green and pink camouflage pants.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...p-locating-missing-mom-daughter#ixzz2QXrWaH7V

Police seek missing 2-year-old Phoenix girl

Police are not sure if 19-year-old Jazmine and her daughter Trina were kidnapped or if they left voluntarily from the apartment near 36th and Van Buren streets, Phoenix Police Department spokesman Sgt. Steve Martos said. Investigators believe they could be with Juan Francisco Alvarado-Meza, 29, who is Jazmine’s boyfriend and Trina’s father.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...olice-seek-missing-year-old-phoenix-girl.html

Mom, daughter missing after alleged assault

No last names were provided.

"I'm concerned for her safety. I'm concerned for her health. I'm concerned for her life and my niece's life,"said an emotional Jacqueline Stevens.

She tells CBS5 her niece Jazmine and great-niece Trina came to live with her three weeks ago.

"We were supposed to, you know, get her help and get her on her feet and try to get her away from him," Steven said referring to Jazmine's estranged boyfriend, 29-year-old Juan Francisco Alvarado-Meza.

Phoenix police Sgt. Steve Martos said Alvarado-Meza and another man forced their way into Steven's apartment, near 36th and Van Buren streets, around 8:00 Saturday night.

"He's a violent, violent person," Stevens said about Alvarado-Meza.

She said Alvarado-Meza brutally beat her male friend who tried to stop the men from taking Jazmine and Trina.

http://www.kcbd.com/story/21974470/mom-daughter-missing-after-alleged-assault

This is strange. How do they know his full name but not her last name?

I must have missed that they were taken from a relatives home. It makes more sense now.

This is an example of why so many of these women need to lose the attraction to violent thugs.

This is an example of why so many of these women need to lose the attraction to violent thugs.

Sometimes by the time a woman realizes she is in danger, it's already too late. Escaping them is near impossible if the abuser chooses to comtinue the 'relationship'.

Leaving is often the beginning of the nightmare not the end.

Prayers that they will both be found safe.

This is really sad. I hope they can find the mother and daughter. Any chance they've been taken to Mexico?

My prayers go out to the little girl, and her Mom. Prayers with all of those searching for them right now, too. I also wanted to add my prayers for her male friend who was assaulted, and his family members and friends, too. What a nightmare...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back