779 users online (87 members and 692 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 109 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    I appreciated the mayor's Boston brogue.
    Marx: "Jeder nach seinen Fähigkeiten, jedem nach seinen Bedürfnissen."

Police Commish:

Perimeter is secured by police and National Guard
    Have units on hand from YC and Baltimore, offers from around country
    Crime scene Perimeter is how 12 blocks, will continue to shrink as investigation goes on
    Stresses any info/media you have from not just immediate area but anywhere nearby, bring it to LE
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

15 block crime scene has been reduced to 12 blocks. We want to get people into their buildings and open up as many streets as possible.

Photos or any media anywhere around the scene will be helpful.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

State Police again asking for ALL PHOTOS, VIDEOS, anything you have even if you think itis nothing
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

There have to be hundreds if not thousands of observations sitting out there. Someone will follow up.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

DA Connolly:

He's mad. Act of cowardice, cannot be explained, only answered. (Me: please don't let's go off half cocked and react out of pure anger )

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    LE needs facebook posts, tweets, pictures...anything from people who were in the area. They have to be able to collect statements some way and piece it all together.

PLEASE-if you were in the area, please call LE with instagram, twitters, photos on facebook. If you had someone there who was txting you, tweeting you please call LE

10:04 PM
    FBI: ‘No Piece Of Information Or Detail Is Too Small’

We reported earlier that the FBI has taken over the investigation, but here's the information on the special FBI public tip line:The FBI has set-up 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324), prompt #3, for anyone who has information, visual images, and/or details regarding the explosions along the Boston Marathon route and elsewhere. No piece of information or detail is too small.
    Bumpity-please contact with anything.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Q&A...
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Questions now-
    Combined presence of all LE should give comfort/encouragement to public (gov Patrick)

On behalf of JTTF: no known imminent believable threat

I just can't get the idea of when those cans had been emptied during the day. No way they weren't overflowing with all the people there by that time of day.

Unable to comment on nature of device
    Not able to say who is/isn't in custody
    ICE is active and interviewing witnesses

Still processing photo evidence
    Surveillance cameras - Commish Davis says that's basic investigative protocol. Went into local establishments and secured them yesterday. There are a high number of them.

Davis is one HUGE man. Wow. I like the questions so are but many are going to get shot down due to the ongoing investigation.

Peliman I apologise, I'm on my phone and I keep hitting your name instead of the thread title. If you go to your profile it's going to look like I've been stalking you lol.

This page will show you all the tweets from all the reporters at the press conference from the Boston Globe

https://twitter.com/BostonDotCom/bostonglobe

When it says e.g. "4 New Tweets" at the top of the list, just click that, and the new tweets will appear.
    YOU can help find missing persons by sharing missing person notices on your social media!

Page 3 of 109 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast