Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    ANITA PADILLA FOX 32 ‏@AnitaPadilla32 32m
    Maywood mom claims three men beat her with pipes and sticks before taking off with her son, Byreon Hunter.

Maywood Police search woods for missing boy. AMBER alert for child..mom says it was racially motivated.

Amber Alert for missing Maywood boy: Police to return later this morning to search woods across from Maywood Park.
    YOU can help find missing persons by sharing missing person notices on your social media!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Cheese For This Useful Post:

Jessica D'Onofrio ‏@donofrioABC7 10m

Three men implicated in the Maywood #amberalert have been cleared. Mom still being questioned.

WBBM Newsradio ‏@WBBMNewsradio 3m

Three men cleared in child's abduction. Boy from Maywood still hasn't been found. http://cbsloc.al/ZxcJHH
    YOU can help find missing persons by sharing missing person notices on your social media!

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The Cheese For This Useful Post:

The "Curry" referred to is Maywood Police Chief Tim Curry.

Mama was hospitalized, but LE doesn't know if she was injured in the alleged attack. Interesting IMO.

Police do not have the license plate number and are continuing talks with the boy’s mother, who was hospitalized later in the day. Curry did not know whether the woman was injured in the alleged attack.

http://m.apnews.com/ap/db_268748/con...tguid=oQbhfRrz

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Cheese For This Useful Post:

Police searched the Thatcher Woods area in Maywood for the boy Tuesday, but cancelled it once it became dark.

They will continue their search Wednesday in Thatcher Woods and the Des Plaines River.

http://wgntv.com/2013/04/17/police-t...#ixzz2QiycmgvT

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Cheese For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheese View Post

Mama was hospitalized, but LE doesn't know if she was injured in the alleged attack. Interesting IMO.

Police do not have the license plate number and are continuing talks with the boy’s mother, who was hospitalized later in the day. Curry did not know whether the woman was injured in the alleged attack.

I certainly hope mom's not involved. Something is very fishy here.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Phoenixrising For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheese View Post

There isn't a time stamp on that article besides "yesterday" so, I am wondering if it wasn't written earlier in the day/evening?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bayou Mistress For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Mistress View Post
    There isn't a time stamp on that article besides "yesterday" so, I am wondering if it wasn't written earlier in the day/evening?
    This looks like the original article.

BY TINA SFONDELES Staff Reporter/tsfondeles@suntimes.com

April 16, 2013 5:00PM

Updated: April 17, 2013 7:59AM

The article's been wiped almost all away.

http://www.suntimes.com/19527874-761...ywood-boy.html
    Last edited by The Cheese; 04-17-2013 at 09:08 AM. Reason: forgot link

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Cheese For This Useful Post:

So she limped several blocks home instead of using McD's phone or screaming for a passerby to call police? They took her to the woods and then, after beating her some more, took her BACK to where they picked her up and threw her out of the car? Then the 3 suspects were cleared? What about witnesses?

I am praying for this beautiful boy, I hope his mom isn't covering some other tragedy. I'd like to hear something from/about the father.

*All posts are my opinion only, and only my opinion.*

mama to 12 / adoptive parent educator

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to dillysmom11 For This Useful Post:

The three suspects have been cleared? Wow, thats not gonna help the gang tensions, being called out on something like this and your cleared...
    Wonder why she pointed out these 3, did she know them? OR did she just randomly pick out 3 guys from a photo lineup?? This story is getting too suspicious. IMO
    "Thats a picture of you, correct?
    And the other one is a picture of your dumb sister"

JM

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ttcRider For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by dillysmom11 View Post
    So she limped several blocks home instead of using McD's phone or screaming for a passerby to call police? They took her to the woods and then, after beating her some more, took her BACK to where they picked her up and threw her out of the car? Then the 3 suspects were cleared? What about witnesses?

I am praying for this beautiful boy, I hope his mom isn't covering some other tragedy. I'd like to hear something from/about the father.
    It doesn't sound like there is a father in the picture. This sounds like a situation which is just a single mom, no men have been mentioned other than the three men who have been cleared.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixrising View Post
    I certainly hope mom's not involved. Something is very fishy here.
    Fishy is right, and I really don't like thinking what I'm thinking. I saw the picture of mom, and it was only of her face. Black eyes and swollen, but, I was thinking there would be more severe injuries if three men attacked her with pipes And nobody heard or saw anything?

Hoping for more info, and hoping most of all that this handsome little guy is found safely and soon.
    Life is an attitude... have a good one :Bananahi:

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Leilei For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Ugh.... This is looking more and more like an Aveion Lewis type tragedy. I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if mom inflicted these injuries on herself and then dumped her child in the woods, or the Des Plaines river. Similiarly to how Brandon Lockett made up the story about Aveion being abducted in a home invasion.

I saw my dad at church this morning and he said it was reported on last evenings local news mom was giving conflicting stories. Not sure which station reported it, I didn't ask. I don't have TV here so am unable to watch local news.

Additionally, as was stated upthread, this is NOT an area in which there would be racial tension against "blacks". Maywood's population, according to a quick google search, is 74% black. Certainly not an area anyone is going to be chasing out "blacks".
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Bryeon Hunter was leaving a McDonald’s with his mother near 5th and Main Street, when three men grabbed them.

They will continue their search Wednesday in Thatcher Woods and the Des Plaines River.

Read more: http://cltv.com/2013/04/17/police-to...#ixzz2QjLvyKtI

IIRC, the river is directly behind the back of the McDonald's parking lot.

Now I am wondering when the last time anyone besides mom saw Bryeon alive and well. How did they get to McDonald's? It seems like a bit of a long walk with a 1 yr old to McDonald's. Plus the intersection where the McDonald's is, is a busy one.
    ~JMO~

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

ANITA PADILLA FOX 32 ‏@AnitaPadilla32 2m
    AMBER alert in Maywood takes a new turn as police search woods and water near 1st Ave and Lake.
    http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/21...ng-boy-maywood

Police with boats near water and K-9 units looking for missing Byreon Hunter in AMBER alert case. Lake st and 1st.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Cheese For This Useful Post:

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?sec...cal&id=9068531

The mother then went to the 300 block of South 10th in Maywood and called police, Maywood Police Chief Tim Curry said Tuesday. Officers interviewed Bryeon's mother, who told them her son was taken by force during an attack. She also told investigators she argued with the same men several days ago.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bayou Mistress For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast