Found Safe FL - Emily Paul, 14, Southport, 13 Apr 2013

Kind of odd to bring her xbox console with her, don't you think? That would imply, to me, that she had a destination in mind.

she either had a destination in mind or perhaps she was talking to someone online through it and was talked into meeting them. wonder if it was that person's idea of bringing the xbox with her. he could have said so they could play them together but another reason could be to make it harder to find out who she had contact with socially through it.

EMILY PAUL, Age Now: 14, Missing: 04/13/2013. Missing From SOUTHPORT, FL. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Bay County Sheriff's Office (Florida) 1-850-747-4700.

Case Type: Endangered Runaway

Circumstances: Emily was last seen on April 13, 2013. She may travel to Wisconsin. When Emily was last seen she had purple and green coloring in her hair and the left side was cut shorter than the right. She has pierced ears. Emily may go by the nickname Em.

More...

NCMC1214108c1.jpg

"It appears she packed a large suitcase, that was wheeled to the road and a vehicle picked her up," said Albert Willis, a Bay Co. Sheriff’s investigator.

Investigators have been following leads in Wisconsin, but so far they have all been dead ends

http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/The-Search-Continues-for-a-Missing-Southport-Teen-203479721.html

Wisconsin?

That's strange - it's quite a far way away from FL! I wonder if she has family up here or something? Did she used to live up here?

Very curious. I hope she is somewhere safe.

Maybe the XBox was to sell at a Pawn Shop or something - she's a little young to be able to see stuff at a pawn shop though...

http://www.newsherald.com/news/crim...continues-for-missing-southport-teen-1.141397

By CHRIS OLWELL / The News Herald
Published: Friday, May 10, 2013 at 21:07 PM.

SOUTHPORT — The search for 14-year-old Emily Paul enters its fourth week Saturday.

Law enforcement believes she is still in Bay County and simply doesn’t want to go home, but her mother said this week that’s not like her daughter, who was family-oriented even at 14. She always wanted to be with her mother, Pamela Massimiani said

emily-paul.jpg

THis girl looks very differeent in all three photos posted in this thread. I fear htis may make it much more difficult to spot her out and about.

When my kids bring their XBox with them places it dependns on which boy is doing it, what it is I think they might do with it - my oldest child I always fear will try to pawn it or trade it with someone else for something undesirable (what can I say, it's the mother in me, I worry even if I really don't need to), my middle child I always know is interested in gaming with friends. It's almost like his security blanket. In our town there is a shop that my teens have told me isn't a pawn shop, but they'll trade cash for almost anything and the young kids know it. This store buys $20 gift cards for stores at the mall off kids for $15 cash, stuff like that. Always breaks my heart thinking about parents who give their kids a gift card for the mall and the kid trading it for cash, because then I worry what that cash is for. But I share this because probably many cities/towns have a store like this that kids find out about, so even if she's young to pawn something this might be another option. The store I'm talking about is in a very small town, too, so this wouldn't require her to be in a big city for this to be a possibility.

No clear answers in this case so far aside from her mother being worried, and I don't blame her a bit! Hope she's found safe, soon.

I have a mutual friend of her mom's. I'm going to ask him if there has been anything else. This area is where I call home.

Southport is just outside of Panama City, on Hwy 77.

I saw these two Missing Person posters for Emily posted on FB:

EmilyPaul_MP_zps8e3fd240.jpg

This one came from her mom's FB account:

EmilyPaul_MP_Moms_zpsc99e0e3f.jpg

Emily's FB Page:
https://www.facebook.com/emily.wynell

I have a mutual friend of her mom's. I'm going to ask him if there has been anything else. This area is where I call home.

Southport is just outside of Panama City, on Hwy 77.

Bree, there has been no word on Emily. She has been missing two months. I have seen a few flyers, but not much media exposure. I live in Southport, altho I don't know her family.

I was just looking through Emily's FB photos and noticed that in this photo (she posted it Dec 11, 2012) she has braces on her teeth.

Dec112012_EmilyPaul_zps22c6a85d.jpg

Most of her photos, she has her mouth closed. In the below photo her mouth is barely open, but I can see braces on her teeth. This photo was posted to her account on March 11, 2013.

EmilyPaul_March11_zpsdfb26ee4.jpg

ETA: I just read in one of the articles that said she has braces. I just had not noticed them in any photos.

Bree, there has been no word on Emily. She has been missing two months. I have seen a few flyers, but not much media exposure. I live in Southport, altho I don't know her family.

I read on FB that a family member was saying someone was taking down the Missing Persons posters. The family member was making sure everyone knew that Emily is still missing.

I wonder if Emily (or one of her friends) isn't taking them down?

I wish I was still living there so I could do more.

I would swear each of those photos was a different girl. :(

She's like a chameleon...she is going to be incredibly hard to locate.

I hope she is safe and well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back