GUILTY OH - Cemia Dove, 20, transgender, murdered, Cleveland, 27 March 2013

Cemia Dove was only 20 years old. Twenty. Her body has been found after she has been missing since the end of March. Her body was found with rope tied and a brick/rock and a metal pipe.

Cemia is a transgender woman and her surname is Alcoff. Many people were none too thrilled the way Cemia was portrayed in the media.

Poor girl. So pretty. They need to catch this creep.

http://www.advocate.com/crime/2013/...-found-near-cleveland-news-coverage-denounced

RIP pretty one. I am so sorry your life was cut short and so brutally.

How horrible. I wonder if it's a hate crime due to her being a transgender. Regardless, I hope they find her killer. RIP

bourne, from what I was reading there's officials in Cleveland who absolutely want this poor young woman's murder tried as a hate crime.

They actually have a suspect Andre L Bridges.

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/22162910/olmsted-police

The suffering had to be horrific for this poor young woman. Prayers for her family and loved ones.

Rest in paradise Cemia. I'm so sorry this happened to you. Praying for your family and friends and that justice be swift and severe!

So sad. I went looking for more information, and was appalled at some of the reporting. She was referred to as "the transgender was found, etc etc". Like an object. Not "the transgender woman" or even "the transgender person", but just "the transgender". Totally wiped of her humanity and identity.

Filly thank you for bringing this to our attention. This isn't the first time I've seen you post threads about missing or murdered folks that are ones who are typically overlooked or not cared about much by the public. You have a wonderful heart for that! :blowkiss:

RIP Cemia. :rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back