Three men deported from Saudi Arabia for being 'too irresistible to women'

gregjrichards

Reaction score
Three men were forcibly ejected from a cultural festival in Saudi Arabia amid concerns they were 'too handsome' for women to resist.
Religious police in the conservative Islamic kingdom removed the trio, all from the United Arab Emirates, from the Jenadrivah Heritage and Culture Festival in Riyadh on Sunday.
The Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vices in Saudi - where there are strict rules governing interaction between men and women who aren't related - had the men deported back to Abu Dhabi in case women should 'fall for them'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Arabia-irresistible-women.html#ixzz2Qm5D5B3B

I want to see them but there are no photos of them in the story. :facepalm:

The rumor is that this specimen was one of the objectionable ones:
o-OMAR-BORKAN-AL-GALA-570.jpg

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...i-arabia-too-handsome-pictures_n_3152761.html
Out of pure journalistic curiosity we're looking forward to checking out the other two chaps too.

They are lucky they weren't arrested! It should be a crime to look that good.
:floorlaugh:

Ok...well I can resist him because I don't like his outfit. And, not that crazy about facial hair. BUT...those eyes....whoah!!!

Ready to see the other two!!!! :D

I think they should be deported to my house immediately. For safety, of course.

I think they should be deported to my house immediately. For safety, of course.

:floorlaugh:

Apparently the one of the three linked above is an actor. Omar Borkan Al Gala

He looks like the Dubai version of Enrique Iglesias, only much hotter.

Wow. That never happens here during the Knickerbocker Days festival.

I need photographic evidence of this irresistability. LOL

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

Good start... And for purely prurient.. Ahem... PURE reasons... I want to see the other two, also...

:giggle:

He is pretty. If it wasn't for my husband and kids, I'd ask that they grant him asylum right here at my house

Pics 5 and 8? *swoon*

Oh, and apparently he is also a photographer and poet. Is this guy real? :innocent:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back