Resolved MA - Medford, WhtMale UP11184, 33-45, MIT hoodie, 'Farm Aid' '05 TShirt, Sep'06 - Name withheld

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Decomposed body found along Rte 16 across the street from Kiss 108 FM, on eastbound side of Chabbot Road in Medford, MA, on September 28, 2006. Estimated time of death four weeks prior.

Estimated age 33-45 years, white male, short brown hair, about 5'10", 200 pounds.

Gray hooded sweatshirt with front pocket & "MIT" logo
T-shirt with logo: "FARM AID Sept 18 Tweeter center"
Black gym shorts with white stripes
Blue boxer shorts
2 black socks
2 white socks
Needles, 2 lighters, matches, Walkman with headphones, condom & band aids

Healed broken nose, right hip joint with some arthritis evident in the spine & hip. Surgical clips found in the right upper abdominal area.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/11184

Found one missing MIT student, 22-year-old Zachary Weston, lost at Mount Rainer National Park in 2005 and body never found; nothing about him seems to fit this UID. Could not find anything on missing MIT professors or alumni.

Farm Aid was held at the Tweeter Center in Tinley Park, IL, on September 18, 2005.

I don't know much about medical procedures; are the clips likely from gallbladder surgery?

I remember when this case was in the news. Considerable astonishment that nobody knew who he was.

Surgical clips are common with gallbadder removal and the "upper right abdomen" would be consistent with a gallbladder removal. They don't mention any missing organs in the NamUs file though. I guess it could have been omitted on NamUs but they usually include information like that because it can be so helpful in ID.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenzo2011
Back