Explosion at the Boston Marathon #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peliman

Reaction score
Apparent explosion hits near finish line of Boston Marathon

Posted: Apr 15, 2013 2:55 PM EDT
Updated: Apr 15, 2013 3:08 PM EDT

BOSTON (MyFoxBoston.com) – An apparent explosion has hit the finish line area of the Boston Marathon.

Witnesses reported hearing a loud explosion near the finish line just before 3 p.m. Video from Skyfox showed a number of emergency crews in the area tending to victims.

There appeared to be blood on the ground near the finish line.

Reuters was reporting that the Boston Marathon headquarters were in lockdown.

No other details were available.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/21...sion-hits-near-finish-line-of-boston-marathon

Texas Explosion thread: Explosion at Texas Manure Facility #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

MEDIA/TIMELINE THREAD: Terrorist Attack on the Boston Marathon - MEDIA/TIMELINE REFERENCE **NO DISCUSSION** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

------------

Thread #1

Thread #2

LE needs facebook posts, tweets, pictures...anything from people who were in the area. They have to be able to collect statements some way and piece it all together.

PLEASE-if you were in the area, please call LE with instagram, twitters, photos on facebook. If you had someone there who was txting you, tweeting you please call LE
10:04 PM
FBI: ‘No Piece Of Information Or Detail Is Too Small’

We reported earlier that the FBI has taken over the investigation, but here's the information on the special FBI public tip line:
The FBI has set-up 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324), prompt #3, for anyone who has information, visual images, and/or details regarding the explosions along the Boston Marathon route and elsewhere. No piece of information or detail is too small.

Please continue here. Remember all TOS and do not start conversations that are racist/biased. We don't need to profile, please.

I will make a separate thread for the Texas explosions that we are just now hearing about.

Salem

From the 23 second mark to the 29 second mark in this video.... WHERE IS THIS PHOTO FROM?? it looks like its been taken on the ground right next to them. i have never seen this photo before...

******** ps... to see the pic im talking about you have to watch the video. its not the screen shot you can see here..*********

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWBJ4IBgjA4"]local 2 coverage of Boston Marathon POI - YouTube[/ame]

From the 23 second mark to the 29 second mark in this video.... WHERE IS THIS PHOTO FROM?? it looks like its been taken on the ground right next to them. i have never seen this photo before...
ps to see the pic im talking about you have to watch the video. its not the screen shot you can see here..

local 2 coverage of Boston Marathon POI - YouTube

2nd photo down
Btw 4th photo is not the same guy in the blue shirt.
http://deadspin.com/i-watched-the-marathon-bombing-from-above-these-are-my-473591429

Sorry but sometimes ya still have to ask the questions. Even if it goes against what people want to believe.... Like everyone is good and sadly sometimes "heroes" can actually do VERY bad things. Like I said... I hope to God I am way wrong.

I don't think the FBI solves crimes by never looking at what they don't want to see. JMO

Thanks Hawksgirl, it does look like something is poking out. And they look really serious, not at all like they are having fun.

I just wanted to note the body language of the two men in the photos being discussed (the guy in black with the white hat and the guy in blue with the duffle bag). They are often presented with their arms crossed over their chests, in one photo the guy in blue has his hand at his mouth as if he is chewing on his nails or thinking hard. I find their body language consistently "closed off," defensive, guarded.

I also find it curious that they are not watching the race in most of the photos (there is only one where the guy in the white hat is looking in the same direction as all the other spectators). Why be so close to the finish line if you're not watching the race?

I don't know, something about their body language is throwing me off. Like they're on-guard, uncomfortable.

Sorry but sometimes ya still have to ask the questions. Even if it goes against what people want to believe.... Like everyone is good and sadly sometimes "heroes" can actually do VERY bad things. Like I said... I hope to God I am way wrong.

I don't think the FBI solves crimes by never looking at what they don't want to see. JMO

He seems like he's been very good-natured about it. He said that he understands why they had to interview him and that he supports them 100%.

Something is pocking out of the back pack, but for all I know he could have another drink in the backpack.
I still can't believe we went from media claiming that suspect has been arrested to again not having a clue.

Previous thread mentioned photos on deadspin, #2 and #4. In photo #4, was white cap man standing next to someone wearing a hoodie? Is blue jacket man now to the far right, and walking toward man with white cap, red shirt? Trying to see if I am seeing same persons. Thanks.

I just wanted to note the body language of the two men in the photos being discussed (the guy in black with the white hat and the guy in blue with the duffle bag). They are often presented with their arms crossed over their chests, in one photo the guy in blue has his hand at his mouth as if he is chewing on his nails or thinking hard. I find their body language consistently "closed off," defensive, guarded.

I also find it curious that they are not watching the race in most of the photos (there is only one where the guy in the white hat is looking in the same direction as all the other spectators). Why be so close to the finish line if you're not watching the race?

I don't know, something about their body language is throwing me off. Like they're on-guard, uncomfortable.

I agree, they look nervous. And now that their pix are posted everywhere if they don't come forward I'm going to be even more suspicious.'

Wait. I'm trying to catch up and I give up.

Are people calling those two guys "suspects" because they were "identified" by 4chan?

(really?)

All I can say is that I hope these two men come forward, so they can be exonerated. All I see is two young men, possibly not Americans, watching a public spectacle. The guy with the back pack looks awful comfortable with that backpack snug on his is back like that, for there to be an unstable pressure cooker with a timer on it (anyone who's ever used one of those wacky contraptions knows what I'm talking about). If I were to believe that he was the bomber, I would then also believe he was a suicide bomber who changed his mind about the suicide part a little after this image was captured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni