947 users online (183 members and 764 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rougelatete View Post
    I just wanted to note the body language of the two men in the photos being discussed (the guy in black with the white hat and the guy in blue with the duffle bag). They are often presented with their arms crossed over their chests, in one photo the guy in blue has his hand at his mouth as if he is chewing on his nails or thinking hard. I find their body language consistently "closed off," defensive, guarded.

I also find it curious that they are not watching the race in most of the photos (there is only one where the guy in the white hat is looking in the same direction as all the other spectators). Why be so close to the finish line if you're not watching the race?

I don't know, something about their body language is throwing me off. Like they're on-guard, uncomfortable.

I agree, they look nervous. And now that their pix are posted everywhere if they don't come forward I'm going to be even more suspicious.'
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
    ― Eleanor Roosevelt

Wait. I'm trying to catch up and I give up.

Are people calling those two guys "suspects" because they were "identified" by 4chan?

(really?)

Has this already been mentioned? Apparently the ID of the 3rd victim has been released.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...f71_story.html

All I can say is that I hope these two men come forward, so they can be exonerated. All I see is two young men, possibly not Americans, watching a public spectacle. The guy with the back pack looks awful comfortable with that backpack snug on his is back like that, for there to be an unstable pressure cooker with a timer on it (anyone who's ever used one of those wacky contraptions knows what I'm talking about). If I were to believe that he was the bomber, I would then also believe he was a suicide bomber who changed his mind about the suicide part a little after this image was captured.

Quote Originally Posted by Madchen View Post
    He seems like he's been very good-natured about it. He said that he understands why they had to interview him and that he supports them 100%.
    May it be so.

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    Something is pocking out of the back pack, but for all I know he could have another drink in the backpack.
    I still can't believe we went from media claiming that suspect has been arrested to again not having a clue.
    The law keeps them guessing that maybe they really aren't on to them?! That is best for sure.

http://imgur.com/a/f2iNp To the front of the bottle of orange juice, to the right if you zoom in, does that look like a battery?

pic of battery found on scene http://fremont.patch.com/articles/ba...photo-14038098

I think by this time tomorrow we will have some answers. It does seem as if LE is hot on their trail....

I just wanted to note the body language of the two men in the photos being discussed (the guy in black with the white hat and the guy in blue with the duffle bag). They are often presented with their arms crossed over their chests, in one photo the guy in blue has his hand at his mouth as if he is chewing on his nails or thinking hard. I find their body language consistently "closed off," defensive, guarded.

I also find it curious that they are not watching the race in most of the photos (there is only one where the guy in the white hat is looking in the same direction as all the other spectators). Why be so close to the finish line if you're not watching the race?

I don't know, something about their body language is throwing me off. Like they're on-guard, uncomfortable.
    I agree. They clearly came well equipped but they seem closed in and not really connected to the surroundings. Odd indeed.
    all my comments are just my opinion. jmho. moo. etc. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by AbbeyR View Post

Are people calling those two guys "suspects" because they were "identified" by 4chan?

(really?)
    No, some news outlets have been showing them as the suspects in the flyers LE is passing amongst themselves.

What could be the reason that the FBI is with holding the footage they have?

Speaking of his hand over his mouth an expert was on CNN in the last hour saying that that is a well known move by suspects to cover their mouths when they are speaking to someone else.

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbbeyR View Post

(really?)
    No.

Because reporters are saying they have seen the FBI's photos of the two POI's and that one is dressed in black with a white cap and the other is wearing a blue jumpsuit.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

I think they got a lock in on someone. They are just waiting for the slam dunk.

does anyone have a picture where the guy with the white baseball hat has the hat turned around backwards.

tia
    Last edited by scorekeeper; 04-17-2013 at 10:57 PM. Reason: spelling...had/hat
    "Something's not right with that girl" - Jose Baez during Opening Statement

My post may only be used on Websleuths. Thanks.

All post are my opinion and speculation only and are not meant as anything else.......so unless I'm quoting MSM, take it for what it's worth!!!

Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast