604 users online (86 members and 518 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Proud Country Gal is offline Not all those who wander are lost; they could be GEO Caching....

Question EL PASO TX ... need someone to pick up Pics

I really need someone who is in El Paso TX to help me out....
    My SIL & DD got pics taken at the Walmart before he left to go to Afghanistan and they paid to have the pic shipped. Well the studio closed and now they won't ship the $400 worth of pics to her. She can pick them up though.. we are in Georgia... I would PAY for someone to go pick them up and ship them to us PLEASE!!!
    ~~Nancy~~
    The work will wait while you show the child the rainbow, but the rainbow won't wait while you do the work. - Patricia Clafford

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Proud Country Gal View Post
    I really need someone who is in El Paso TX to help me out....
    My SIL & DD got pics taken at the Walmart before he left to go to Afghanistan and they paid to have the pic shipped. Well the studio closed and now they won't ship the $400 worth of pics to her. She can pick them up though.. we are in Georgia... I would PAY for someone to go pick them up and ship them to us PLEASE!!!
    Hi,
    This is just a suggestion...maybe you could contact a local (El Paso I mean) courier company and pay them to pick them up, and then send them on to you.
    Maybe even a local courier (in your area) could help you. Best of luck! Hope you get them!

Proud Country Gal is offline Not all those who wander are lost; they could be GEO Caching....
    Ohh never thought of that! Thanks!
    ~~Nancy~~
    The work will wait while you show the child the rainbow, but the rainbow won't wait while you do the work. - Patricia Clafford

Hello! I live in El Paso. Did you get help with this?