P/m Problems!!!

VespaElf

Little Miss Showcase(runner-up)
Reaction score
I have consistantly had problems w/ getting P/Ms!!!! My private message counter will not display messages or I just dont get messages -WHAT IS UP WITH THIS????? :waitasec:

Hi Mess,

Mine seems to be working fine. I hope someone can help
ya soon! :waitasec:
Of course, I guess if I wasn't getting a message I wouldn't know
what I was missing. lol.
I REALLY would that one of mine would NOT show up.:eek: I write some dumb junk when I am burnt out tired. (no kidding!)
*shaking head at self* lol!:rolleyes::doh:
I hope it's working for you soon!:D

See ya around WS,
Much love,

Ariel

1) Go to user control panel

2) Then to edit options

In the second box, titled "Messaging & Notification" you should have the box "Enable Private Messaging" marked, and if you want the notification via e-mail or pop-up window, check those also.

Hit save changes before you leave that page, and then I would check and make sure all the messages are clear.

If you still have problems, it could be something unrelated to WS settings. I cannot be sure what it would be, but sometimes other things I used to use interferred with options on the forums I post on for the missing.

I would run your protection programs and make sure nothing is amiss on the pc, and then possibly change the settings in the User cp, and then change them back (reset fields), just to see if it starts working.

Sorry to hear it's boogerin' on ya, messie.
Much love in Christ, Lanie

THANKS LANIE!!!

God Bless! :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members