811 users online (139 members and 672 guests)  

Websleuths News

'I cried ink for two days,' says man who had his EYEBALLS tattooed

A Brazilian man claims he 'cried ink for two days' after getting his eyeballs tattooed to make them darker.

Tattoo artist Rodrigo Fernando dos Santos, 39, of Sao Paulo, decided to go ahead with the bizarre procedure after having already had 70 per cent of his body covered in ink.

The work involved a special syringe being used to inject the ink into the whites of his eyes.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2QqZheLfB
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Ewwwwww-Ouch!

If you guy's have ever watched Locked up the tv show on msnb and i think . Awhile ago I was watching and thier where too inmates that had all of the whites tattoed on each side of the like puples it was disgusting and looked so painfull...
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

That looks evil! I googled it too. OUCHIE!!!!
    This post is my opinion only unless supported with a link.

WHERE IS SKY METALWALA?

MISSING SINCE 6 NOVEMBER 2011 when his mother ALLEGEDLY left him in a locked car.
    She has been uncooperative with law enforcement and has seemingly moved on with her life.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

Quote Originally Posted by CanManEh View Post
    If you guy's have ever watched Locked up the tv show on msnb and i think . Awhile ago I was watching and thier where too inmates that had all of the whites tattoed on each side of the like puples it was disgusting and looked so painfull...
    I remember watching that episode on Netflix! One dude had all dark red around his iris, and the other dude had dark blue. They looked evil as all get out.

That's what he gets for being a dumbazz.

What an idiot!!!!
    My book, More Than Just A Pretty Face, about the unidentified photos of Rodney Alcala, will be published in 2017. Please visit and join my Facebook group to get all of the most recent information.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/621913531276073/

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    I remember watching that episode on Netflix! One dude had all dark red around his iris, and the other dude had dark blue. They looked evil as all get out.
    Yep those are the too i was talking about .This guy had to have a certain kind of level to be able to do it .What in the hell did they use for these too in jail who knows what kinda diseases they both picked up but yes that is the too guys i was talking about res and blue..
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

cry me an inky river dude, self inflicted - no sympathy from me.

Not to mention disgusting.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Gross! It's sad to watch someone mutilate themselves this bad, just to get attention. Not to mention the fact that this is such a dangerous thing to do to such a delicate area and risk blindness just for such a stupid reason.
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

exactly, what sort of dumbazz willingly lets someone stick a needle repeatedly in their eye when it is not necessary? Not only lets them, but pays them for it.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.