'I cried ink for two days,' says man who had his EYEBALLS tattooed

SurfieTX

Reaction score
A Brazilian man claims he 'cried ink for two days' after getting his eyeballs tattooed to make them darker.

Tattoo artist Rodrigo Fernando dos Santos, 39, of Sao Paulo, decided to go ahead with the bizarre procedure after having already had 70 per cent of his body covered in ink.

The work involved a special syringe being used to inject the ink into the whites of his eyes.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...says-man-EYEBALLS-tattooed.html#ixzz2QqZheLfB
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

If you guy's have ever watched Locked up the tv show on msnb and i think . Awhile ago I was watching and thier where too inmates that had all of the whites tattoed on each side of the like puples it was disgusting and looked so painfull...

That looks evil! I googled it too. OUCHIE!!!!

If you guy's have ever watched Locked up the tv show on msnb and i think . Awhile ago I was watching and thier where too inmates that had all of the whites tattoed on each side of the like puples it was disgusting and looked so painfull...

I remember watching that episode on Netflix! One dude had all dark red around his iris, and the other dude had dark blue. They looked evil as all get out. :(

I remember watching that episode on Netflix! One dude had all dark red around his iris, and the other dude had dark blue. They looked evil as all get out. :(

Yep those are the too i was talking about .This guy had to have a certain kind of level to be able to do it .What in the hell did they use for these too in jail who knows what kinda diseases they both picked up but yes that is the too guys i was talking about res and blue..

cry me an inky river dude, self inflicted - no sympathy from me.

Not to mention disgusting.

Gross! It's sad to watch someone mutilate themselves this bad, just to get attention. Not to mention the fact that this is such a dangerous thing to do to such a delicate area and risk blindness just for such a stupid reason.

exactly, what sort of dumbazz willingly lets someone stick a needle repeatedly in their eye when it is not necessary? Not only lets them, but pays them for it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back