VA - Plane crash in Williamsburg

Wolf Dreamer

Reaction score
Sky News here is just reporting a plane has crashed into a building in Williamsburg Virginia.

Thanks Bee, glad to know it just appears to be an accident

that was my first concern in light of the recent Boston bombing. My first thought on hearing of the explosion in TX and this plane crash was "terrorists?"

Terrible how our thinking has all changed since 9/11 :(

that was my first concern in light of the recent Boston bombing. My first thought on hearing of the explosion in TX and this plane crash was "terrorists?"

Terrible how our thinking has all changed since 9/11 :(

Not to mention Oklahoma in 1995. Oh, that's right, it seldom is mentioned. I don't see the anniversary of it barely mentioned each year either. I wonder why.

Not to mention Oklahoma in 1995. Oh, that's right, it seldom is mentioned. I don't see the anniversary of it barely mentioned each year either. I wonder why.

Yea same as Waco, never mentioned, no one ever arrested or prosecuted, no jail time, no punishment.

Yea same as Waco, never mentioned, no one ever arrested or prosecuted, no jail time, no punishment.

Yes, I was mortified and horrified by Waco.

I am saying that I see many people state that things changed after 911.

But Oklahoma City was terrorized horribly also but is now treated almost as if it didn't happen. I think a lot changed then too.

There is no excuse or acceptable reason for ANY terrorist acts at all.

We should be concerned about any and all groups or individuals who plot or carry out this evil.

I grieve for all the innocent victims who are killed and maimed, as I'm sure we all do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back