743 users online (113 members and 630 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 126 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1885
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,285

    weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #154

    Continue discussing the trial here:

    Trial schedule for this week:

    4/18/2013 9:30 Trial

    4/22/2013 No trial - juror request for day off
    4/23/2013 9:30 Trial
    4/24/2013 9:30 Trial
    4/25/2013 9:30 Trial



    thread #1
    thread #2
    thread #3
    thread #4
    thread #5
    thread #6
    thread #7
    thread #8
    thread #9
    thread #10
    thread #11
    thread #12
    thread #13
    thread #14
    thread #15
    thread #16
    thread #17
    thread #18
    thread #19
    thread #20
    thread #21
    thread #22
    thread #23
    thread #24
    thread #25
    thread #26
    thread #27
    thread #28
    thread #29
    THREAD #30
    thread #31
    thread #32
    thread #33
    thread #34
    thread #35
    thread #36
    thread #37
    thread #38
    thread #39
    thread #40
    thread #41
    thread #42
    thread #43
    thread #44
    thread #45
    thread #46
    thread #47
    thread #48
    thread # 49
    thread #50
    thread #51
    thread #52
    thread #53
    thread #54
    thread #55
    thread #56
    thread #57
    thread #58
    thread #59
    thread #60
    thread #61
    thread #62
    thread #63
    thread #64
    thread #65
    thread #66
    thread #67
    thread #68
    thread #69
    thread #70
    thread #71
    thread #72
    thread #73
    thread #74
    thread #75
    thread #76
    thread #77
    thread #78
    thread #79
    thread #80
    thread #81
    thread #82
    thread #83
    thread #84
    thread #85
    thread #86
    thread #87
    thread #88
    thread #89
    thread #90
    thread #91
    thread #92
    thread #93
    thread #94
    thread #95
    thread #96
    thread #97
    thread #98
    thread #99
    thread #100
    thread #101
    thread #102
    thread #103
    thread #104
    thread #105
    thread #106
    thread #107
    thread #108
    thread #109
    thread #110
    thread #111
    thread #112
    thread #113
    thread #114
    thread #115
    thread #116
    thread #117
    thread #118
    thread #119
    thread #120
    thread #121
    thread #122
    thread #123
    thread #124
    thread #125
    thread #126
    thread #127
    thread #128
    thread #129
    thread #130
    thread #131
    thread #132
    thread #133
    thread #134
    thread #135
    thread #136
    thread #137
    thread #138
    thread #139
    thread #140
    thread #141
    thread #142
    thread #143
    thread #144
    thread #145
    thread #146
    thread #147
    thread #148
    thread #149
    thread #150
    thread #151
    thread #152
    thread #153

    timeline and media *no discussion* thread


    Links to live media coverage:


    http://www.kpho.com/
    http://www.azfamily.com/
    http://www.hlntv.com/shows/insession
    https://www.facebook.com/InSession
    https://twitter.com/InSession
    https://twitter.com/search?q=%23jodiarias&src=typd
    https://twitter.com/WildaboutTrial2

    timeline by poster rmt:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Xc&output=html


    POLL Thread

    COURT DOCKET (click case history and enter Jodi Arias)


    ask your legal questions here and our verified attorneys will give an answer:

    Jodi Arias Legal Question and Answer Thread *no discussion* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community


    Websleuths chat:
    Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

    discuss the receipts and checks here:
    Arias Trial; Compare the receipts and the monetary transactions - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

    justice for Travis ribbon:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/att...2&d=1361466019


    __________________________________________________ __________

    Travis "T-dogg" Alexander Memorial Video - YouTube

    __________________________________________________ __________


    Travis Victor Alexander
    July 28, 1977 - June 4, 2008
    http://i46.tinypic.com/96kyhj.png

    Summary of case and key dates:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2387245.html
    Crime Scene Photographs:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2412031.html
    Detective's Investigative Report:
    http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.c...tionreport.pdf
    Autopsy Report:
    http://cnninsession.files.wordpress....visautopsy.pdf


    BLOGS AND MYSPACE
    Travis' blog: http://travisalexander.blogspot.com/
    Travis' myspace: http://www.myspace.com/tvalexander
    Defendants' blog: http://jodiarias.blogspot.com/
    Defendants' myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias
    Defendants' other myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jfineart

    WS MEMBER RMT's TIMELINE
    https://sites.google.com/site/jodiariastrial/
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hNVVmbXc&gid=0

    MARICOPA COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT
    Jodi Ann Arias DOB 7/1980
    Public Access to Criminal Court Case Information
    Case History, Case# CR2008-031021
    Criminal Court Case History
    Minute Entries, Case# CR2008031021
    Clerk of the Superior Court Minute Entries

    MEDIA COVERAGE
    ABC15 Jodi Arias Murder Trial
    ABCNews Jodi Arias
    CBSNews Crimesider
    CNN (HLN) show transcripts
    FOX10News Jodi Arias Trial
    HLNtv Jodi Arias
    Huff Post Jodi Arias
    KPHO Jodi Arias

    FACEBOOK
    Beth Karas InSession
    David Lohr
    In Session
    In Memory of Travis Alexander
    JaneVelezMitchellHLN
    Justice4Travis
    NancyGraceHLN

    TWITTER
    #TravisAlexander
    #JodiArias
    #Arias
    @ABC
    @BethKaras
    @chriswnews
    @courtpio
    @David_Lohr
    @InSession
    @jvelezmitchell
    @maryellenabc15
    @michaelbkiefer
    @NancyGraceHLN
    @shannahogan
    @VinniePolitan

    TRIAL LIVE STREAMING
    Trial starts at 10:30am MST (GMT -7:00) (12:30pm EST)
    http://www.abc15.com/generic/news/re...al-Live-video-
    http://www.azfamily.com/home/Watch-L...185415702.html
    http://www.azcentral.com/live/?event...di-arias-trial
    http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/...live-streaming
    http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...al-livestream/
    http://wildabouttrial.com/videos/jod...ve-stream.html

    __________________________________________________ ______________

    Legal thread: leave a question and get an answer

    __________________________________________________ ______________

    timeline and media thread

    __________________________________________________ _______________

    Rule Reminders:

    1) Keep the religious debate off of the thread please.

    2) Do NOT call names or otherwise bash the defense team.

    3) NO OFF COLOR OR SEXUAL JOKES PLEASE- which would include sexual innuendo using the word 'skank' and restroom humor

    4) if you have a problem with a post use the ALERT BUTTON (do not respond)

    Last edited by KateB; 05-29-2015 at 10:56 PM. Reason: repair url tags.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,125


    Members, please read this article from USA Today and you will realize why we've had to be so strict on the name calling and disparaging remarks of the defense team's witnesses.

    Could it be construed as witness intimidation? Regardless of the argument for or against free speech, Websleuths will not be responsible for giving the appearance of any organized effort to intimidate or tamper with any witness during any trial.

    We ask that you please post responsibly.

    Thank you.
    Sue and Tricia
    Websleuths.com Owners

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,486

    weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #154

    Continue discussion here...


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Glasgow,Scotland UK
    Posts
    22,762
    you know,i have zero problem with differing opinions etc with parts of this case but what really worries me is the people on the site that shall not be named who think she is innocent.

    they amount of evidence against her and they are completely blind to it


    we could just have a convo with smilies
    Last edited by Salem; 04-19-2013 at 11:28 PM.
    All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; The point is to discover them.



    Jodi Ann Arias - GUILTY 1st Degree Murder

    Sentence - LIFE Without Parole

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,260
    Can anyone tell me, was there court today? MOO JA is going to death row. And much thanks to JM and this last psychologist witness for the State. She was awesome in making JW look like...well not prepared. Gawd I'm so sick of her (JW) nasally, whiny voice, like fingers on a blackboard but worse. Noticed how whenever they approach, Nurmi always walks up to the judge with shoulders stoop and head down. Not very confident looking at all. He looks like he doesn't want to be there at all or has nothing to offer. I'm sure the jurors aren't impressed with his nonprofessional demeanor. I wish he would do the button up on his jacket. All JMHO.

    I've never seen a case like this were they cannot tell time. It's pathetic how they never start on time in the morning and after breaks. Just ridiculous. I think also there should be a cap on how much a witness such as ALV and whatshisface make. It pretty apparent they were doing it for the money, especially ALV with her comments and delaying answering questions or wanting to expand and also giving JM a hard time. They should not be allowed to make anymore that the prosecution's last witness. She was so much more informative, professional, honest and neutral in a lot less time. Enjoy the weekend folks, back at it on Tuesday. Go Juan!!
    Last edited by swedie; 04-19-2013 at 06:43 PM. Reason: edit
    Rest in peace Tori, Tim and Jeremy.

    "On May 6th, the devil led the vilest form of evil down my driveway and it smiled at me before it took Tim away." Good always triumphs over evil. Keep the faith, justice will prevail. .

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,321
    Quote Originally Posted by josie1986 View Post
    you know,i have zero problem with differing opinions etc with parts of this case but what really worries me is the people on the site that shall not be named who think she is innocent.

    they amount of evidence against her and they are completely blind to it


    we could just have a convo with smilies
    On this site? I haven't run across them yet on WS, but I did run across one on another forum that had nothing to do with the case, it was just being talked about.

    There were a few people who were basically saying Travis would be alive if he had not lead Jodi on that way he did (kind of sounded like bitter women IMO)
    I was furious but there are some people who don't know as much about the case and will say ridiculous things like that. I consider them ignorant.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    21,161
    Quote Originally Posted by josie1986 View Post
    you know,i have zero problem with differing opinions etc with parts of this case but what really worries me is the people on the site that shall not be named who think she is innocent.

    they amount of evidence against her and they are completely blind to it


    we could just have a convo with smilies
    Some people just enjoy playing the devil's advocate.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,639
    Hi, this is the first time I've posted even though I've been lurking on here for a while. So hopefully I'm doing it right!
    I just wanna say that after the juror questions yesterday, I am really starting to feel worried about one juror...this has been with me for some time because in the juror questions for every witness, there has always been at least one question that is, sorry to say, illogical and like someone wants to believe Jodi could have never done this or done on purpose.
    Let me say that I started watching this trial when Jodi took the stand...before that I actually knew VERY little about it, so I feel like I was very unbiased in the beginning, much like the jurors. I actually BELIEVED Jodi during Nurmi's questioning! I had NO IDEA what the real story was, and that she was just acting and lying her way through it. So I feel like I came into this, as I said, with a blank slate like the jurors.
    THAT ALL CHANGED once Juan took over. I completely did a 180, I began to see her manipulation, her lies, her act. I had caught onto her...from then on I became "biased" and feel like now I am VERY biased against her...I feel like every single word out of her mouth is a lie. So I keep thinking, since I was much like the jurors in my lack of information, they MUST be seeing what I saw!
    I went back and started watching more testimony from the beginning of the trial that I had missed. One was the blood pattern expert...what got me VERY worried was the juror question about COULD THE PALMPRINT of Jodi have been left on the wall from some previous time? This, to me, was a question that was so out there...does that mean that the person is even doubting that JODI COMMITTED THE CRIME??? To me, this sounds like someone doesn't even want to believe she was even there or that she did it!! As I said I was not following the trial at the time, so I'm sure this was discussed on this forum at the time, but I missed all of that. But that really stuck with me. Then Juan went back and had the blood pattern expert EXPLAIN that it was Jodi's blood MIXED with Travis' blood...but WHY would someone need verification that it was HER palmprint????
    Then there were also a handful of questions since then....like, could the camera have been moved by Travis because he picked it up after Jodi dropped it and was checking it while she was running away? DOES THIS QUESTION NOT WORRY OTHERS? It's like someone is just reaching for things to support what they ALREADY believe. This question goes against what really happened and EVEN WHAT JODI CLAIMS, because that would have given her enough time to run away!
    Also the question that could Jodi have stabbed him after the gunshot due to the rage she felt inside from his previous abuse (or something like that, maybe it was could the overkill been because of her rage from the abuse?). This shows to me a, they believe Jodi's story that she shot him first, AND they believe he abused her. Other question was, could the overkill be because she was pouring out all her emotions at the time...I don't know if that was part of the last question or not. Then yesterday, what bothered me more than the tiger/bear question (which I can't tell which way it goes), were the CAMERA questions...it's as if someone wants to believe Jodi's story and feel like she put the camera in the washer because she was so frazzled by what had just happened, not as part of her PLANNING. To me, whether or not the camera was in the washer doesn't even matter...the fact that she DELETED the pics is what matters. So is one juror not willing to believe that deleting the pics show planning and ORGANIZATION? To me, Jodi didn't know that they could retrieve the pics...just like the rest of us, I had no idea...I thought if someone deleted pics that means they were removed from the memory card. Jodi claims to have more knowledge of cameras, but I DO NOT believe she knew anything more than the rest of us. So the fact of whether it was in the washer or not doesn't matter, but yet there were two or three questions about this and whether or not it indicates planning, which it CLEARLY does.
    Okayyy...sorry this is so long. I just had to get this out there because now I'm really worried, I have been watching the trial daily and I don't know what I would do if it ends up in a hung jury or even life in prison, she deserves the death penalty. I'm worried about this one juror.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    316
    Quote Originally Posted by josie1986 View Post
    you know,i have zero problem with differing opinions etc with parts of this case but what really worries me is the people on the site that shall not be named who think she is innocent.

    they amount of evidence against her and they are completely blind to it


    we could just have a convo with smilies
    OMG... There are actually people (plural) on this site who think JA is innocent?!? What's the temperature in hell right now???
    "No jury will ever convict me. And you can mark my words on that." Oh, REALLY, Jodi?


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    laKe suPerioR's tiP
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly12 View Post
    What SCARES me is HLN After Dark. Every topic, there are at least two NG. And as that annoying Defense lady likes to say, a hung jury. I have not watched it in a long time, I do however change to HLN at the end to see the results. So my concern is, and I feel it should be 12 guilty. Some of the topics were a no-brainer, and yet resulted in what would be a hung jury. Now that really, really scares me more than anything. Can anyone relieve my of my panic? As the talking heads keep drilling in our brains it only takes one for a hung jury. moo
    Slowly working through this thread (which is now closed :/ I am so corking behind), but in case no one addressed your concern, remember two things:

    HLN After Dark is a game show, its sole purpose is to ramp everyone up and the only real prize is its ratings. Don't take it seriously, it is fluff and nonsense. (Fluff and nonsense I have partially watched once on purpose, since I find it also a sickening cesspool of callousness and greed)

    There is a secondary prize on After Dark. The quickest, most certain way to get exclusive camera time on this game show is to vote against common sense and evidence. Vote Arias not guilty, and Vinnie will launch himself and his microphone over to you, as the cameraman immediately zooms in for your closeup, and the nation can digest your word salad.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    930
    Quote Originally Posted by swedie View Post
    Can anyone tell me, was there court today? MOO JA is going to death row. And much thanks to JM and this last psychologist witness for the State. She was awesome in making JW look like goof. Gawd I'm so sick of her (JW) nasally, whiny voice, like fingers on a blackboard but worse. Nurmi doesn't even have to talk and he looks and acts like a goof. Whenever they approach, he always walks up to the judge with shoulders stoop and head down. Not very confident or intelligent looking at all. He looks like he doesn't want to be there at all or has nothing to offer. I'm sure the jurors aren't impressed with his nonprofessional demeanor. I wish he would do the button up on his jacket to hid some of his fat gut. All JMHO.

    I've never seen a case like this were they cannot tell time. It's pathetic how they never start on time in the morning and after breaks. Just ridiculous. I think also there should be a cap on how much a witness such as ALV and whatshisface make. It pretty apparent they were doing it for the money, especially ALV with her comments and delaying answering questions or wanting to expand and also giving JM a hard time. They should not be allowed to make anymore that the prosecution's last witness. She was so much more informative, professional, honest and neutral in a lot less time. Enjoy the weekend folks, back at it on Tuesday. Go Juan!!
    I think there was just a closed hearing. IIRC trail for today was cancelled the other day at the same time court was dismissed early because the drama queen got a headache.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Glasgow,Scotland UK
    Posts
    22,762
    Quote Originally Posted by jojomonkey View Post
    On this site? I haven't run across them yet on WS, but I did run across one on another forum that had nothing to do with the case, it was just being talked about.

    There were a few people who were basically saying Travis would be alive if he had not lead Jodi on that way he did (kind of sounded like bitter women IMO)
    I was furious but there are some people who don't know as much about the case and will say ridiculous things like that. I consider them ignorant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Mel in ATL View Post
    OMG... There are actually people (plural) on this site who think JA is innocent?!? What's the temperature in hell right now???
    no not WS, jodi arias is innocent site.

    worries me what goes on in someones head over there
    All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; The point is to discover them.



    Jodi Ann Arias - GUILTY 1st Degree Murder

    Sentence - LIFE Without Parole

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,321
    Quote Originally Posted by josie1986 View Post
    no not WS, jodi arias is innocent site.

    worries me what goes on in someones head over there
    stay far far away from there - major cooties.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    435
    carried over:

    Quote Originally Posted by R.U.Kidding! View Post
    I would say the Defense has their puppets--Samuels and LV
    --------------Prosecution has theirs -De Marte and anyone else on the prosecution witness list. They are there to Support evidence entered by the team they were hired by. Why else would they be there, right?


    Let's face it they are NOT going to hire an EXPERT witness and pay them to support the opposite team. If you want to call them Puppets, so be it, but both sides have them.
    (NOTE: Most of this response isn't directly to you, just my general thoughts on the subject. You can stop reading after the firs sentence. )

    Well, I guess we all have our different definitions for a "puppet". I know for ME, I would not have had half of the problems I did with ALV if she would have just answered yes or no questions with "yes" or "no" and if she would have been honest about common sense things. To me, her testimony reflected a bias because she essentially said that there is little to nothing that would have changed her assessment of JA. So many of those juror questions sounded like they were testing her to see if anything would change her mind about JA.

    For instance, take this response from ALV when asked about whether or not JA beating up her mother made her an abuser:

    ďI believe that that happened when Jodi was a teenager and what I would characterize that as is a very angry teenager, I certainly wouldnít characterize thatÖ and calling your sister stupid I mean thatís not uncommon. Kicking your mother, hitting your mother, I mean I donít approve of that. I donít think thatís a great thing to do. I think teenagers do a lot of things that, unfortunately, I donít think are great things to do. I know she has anger with her mother. I know thatís been part of her history. I havenít seen any evidence that there has been physical violence with her mother as an adult.Ē
    Then think about the question JM asked her about the time thatJA went over to TA's house unannounced and caught him there with another woman, peeping through the window. All he asked is if she looked through the window and she kept saying, repeatedly, "stalking implies fear," or something to that effect. The question was a genuine yes or no question, but she couldn't answer it because she didn't want her response to reflect negatively on JA.

    ALV minimized JA's actions throughout her testimony. Those are 2 examples out of dozens. That's part of what inspired me to make the banner for my siggy. I think it highlights how far off I personally felt that ALV's testimony was in regards to JA's actions. I think when you look at the pictures and really imagine JA doing the things that have been reported, it doesn't look so "minimal" anymore.

    So, if there are examples of Dr. DeMarte doing this, I would be happy to see them. Most yes or no questions received a yes or no response. Well, DeMarte said "Correct" vs "yes" lol but you all get the point.
    Life's a lesson we all must learn...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    591
    I am reposting this because it got caught right at the end of the last thread:


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by meanddblj
    I do not see Dr. D as disingenuous at all. Her point was the TRIGGERS from trauma RELATE to the ACTUAL trauma so if the trauma is an untrue event in anyway then the (POST) PTSD will be entirely different. SO for example A STRANGER attacks me I would avoid situations that put in contact with STRANGERS and certain symptoms would happen when I came in contact w/ strangers ~ reliving the terror that occurred when the stranger attacked me will depend on the actual event that caused the original trauma. Conversely, if I am attacked by a boyfriend then my avoidance would be all the things that reminded me of that relationship and the attack. So the triggers and avoidance would be BASED on the ORIGINAL trauma that caused the PTSD = my boyfriend and relationship. Saying trauma is trauma is like saying rape and war killings are the same......the things that would trigger symptoms and the things I would avoid or freak out about would be very different for each type of trauma. However if there was a gun used in the rape attack and the war killing maybe a fear or avoidance of guns would be the same in each instance but other things would be different. As Dr. D stated regarding tiger/bear both attacks would be very different even though there MAY be similarities much of what they are looking for to diagnose PTSD would be different. If you say it was a tiger (lying) and I bring a tiger around you then your response/reactions indications of PTSD are NOT going to be the same fear/avoidance/symptoms that would present if I brought a bear (truth) around you. So YES the test would show differently.

    Response:
    I have not been able to keep up with today's thread, but it sounds like there has been some intense, in depth discussion about the PTSD test and diagnosis. It is hard not to get caught up in the experts' various opinions and arguments, but for me, I end up always going back to the fact that JA has changed her story about the inciting event resulting in her PTSD THREE times. First it was due to severe DV (more thn the now 4 accounts she reports) as reported to Karp, then to attack by strangers and now to defending against an attack by Travis. So, if she has lied and/or continues to lie about the event, it is more than probable IMO that she is lying (cant be relied on) about some or all of the symptoms resulting from whichever event she currently endorses as the inciting event for development of her PTSD.

    Also, regardless of which of the three events she wants to claim is at the root of her PTSD, none are supported by her post-killing behavior. If he event were physical abuse by TA she would not be actively seeking new relationships without significant anxiety, re-experiencing etc. much less planning on going on a camping trip with a group of men. Likewise if she wants to claim the stranger attack (although she has caved on that one). And if she wants to claim the inciting event was Travis attacking her on June 4th, again, her behavior after June 4th does not support PTSD (going towards, not avoiding reminders like memorial, letter to family, purchasing a new gun, etc.).

    So IMO even if you do not have an issue with her lying on her PDS test and fall into the camp that a trauma is a trauma is a trauma (or that she lied about the traumatic event question but then in her mind when answering the subsequent questions she actually thought about the "real" event), you STILL need to go back to the DSM IV criteria and try to determine if she had the symptoms that fulfill a diagnosis of PTSD. Based on her behaviors post-killing it is hard to see how she can meet those criteria, MOO.

Page 1 of 126 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155
    By nursebeeme in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 2515
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 02:11 PM
  2. weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #141
    By nursebeeme in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1693
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 12:04 PM
  3. weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #140
    By nursebeeme in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1547
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 02:20 PM
  4. weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #139
    By nursebeeme in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1673
    Last Post: 04-13-2013, 03:17 PM

Tags for this Thread