1143 users online (168 members and 975 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Please Read, A Message about KatieKoolady

Dear Websleuths Members,

Our member and friend Katiekoolady has been burning the candle at both ends.

Katie is taking a well deserved break this weekend starting now.

I respectfully ask you not PM Katiecoolady, email her, or post any questions to her this weekend.

Let's all give her the time to recharge and get some rest.

Thank you,

Tricia

Thank you, Tricia.

I am concerned for KCL and I hope all here heed your plea to respect this dear "cool lady's" privacy.

I support KCL completely.
    Michael James

Absolutely, I hope KCL is taking care of herself. Thank you, Tricia.

I am shocked she has held up this long. Burning the candle from both ends and the middle more like.

Rest well dear lady, and thank you for all you do.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Cheery Bye, our Katie. Do what's best for you or I'll tell Orville. You know I will.

Absolutely.
    Rest well and recharge my friend.

Sleuth13 is offline Proud Member: Team Travis & The Juanettes
    Thank you for posting!! I haven't logged onto the boards in over 2 weeks and was just about to email her to check in -- thank you kindly for the heads up!!
    "The difference between a stumbling block and a stepping stone is the character of the individual walking the path." ~ Travis Alexander

Rest and recharge KCL, you deserve a break!

Sending you my prayers, KCL!

I just hope she gets a very indulgent chocolate treat. No much needed break is complete without chocolate! ! KLC, you're the best!!
    "A person's a person no matter how small" Dr. Seuss This means Caylee, Kyron, Gabriel Johnson, Jonathan Foster, Skelton Boys, Zahra Baker, Haleigh Cummings, Sylar Newton, Ayla Reynolds, Cooper Harris all the child crime victims I don't have room to list.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    I am shocked she has held up this long. Burning the candle from both ends and the middle more like.
    Snipped by Me

I am shocked, too. I'm exhausted and stressed just trying to figure out how to make room to tape the trial every day- what shows to delete, what to not record. If I wasn't disabled already, I would be if I was on KT's schedule!

Although we look forward to her reports every day, I'm sure we all realize how much KT needs her rest. We'd hate for her to get sick now that the trial is (hopefully) winding down. And we can't have her rundown with the 'guilty' verdict (Whoops! "Did I say that?"- Erkel) and 'after party' coming up.

Have a relaxed weekend (and longer, if you need it) KT! But we will miss you!

“Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.” - Robert F. Kennedy

And you, KatieCoolady send out a tidal wave of hope. Thank you, please rest and take care of yourself.

I'm glad but sad to see this thread. If you ever read this, look after yourself KCL. Leave your superwoman cape off for a while. I need to reissue your subpoena
    Last edited by gauntlet; 04-20-2013 at 05:49 AM.

Hugs my friend, KCL. I hope you're having a jammy weekend and lounging around in bed with a couple of good movies. Take care of you!

Mel

mwah KCL, you are a dear! Enjoy your weekend sweetheart

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast