India - New Delhi girl, 5, raped/tortured for two days

belimom

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes~M.Kuhn
Reaction score
(I'm posting this in Crimes in the News b/c of the other India cases)

Indian girl, 5, in serious condition after being raped, tortured for 2 days, officials say

A 5-year-old girl was in serious condition Saturday after being raped and tortured by a man who held her in a locked room in India's capital for two days, officials said.

The girl went missing Monday and was found Wednesday by neighbors who heard her crying in a room in the same New Delhi building where she lives with her parents, said Delhi police official Deepak Mishra. The girl was found alone locked in a room and left for dead, he said.

The girl suffered severe internal injuries, as well as cuts and bite marks on her face and torso...

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/0...er-being-raped/?test=latestnews#ixzz2R1IKdOxG

This is just heinous. Absolutely horrific. :cry:

Can anything be done in India to put a stop to this? Stricter punishment? Less corrupt LE?!?
:banghead:

That is India. Women only trains, child brides (7 year olds fattened up so they have "curves"), high HIV rates.

Not on the list of places I would like to visit.

This is SO HORRIFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just came here to post this article.

We've all read horrific things on here, & this one ranks right up there with the very worst.

From the article above:

Rights activists and officials said the girl's parents went to police Monday to report their daughter was missing, but that police refused to register a case. The parents are poor construction workers who had migrated to the city some years ago in search of work.

"The police did nothing.
They did not register a complaint, the first step before they can begin investigations," said Ranjana Kumari, a women's rights activist and social scientist. "This heinous crime could have been prevented if police had begun investigations promptly."

Protesters reportedly demanded the arrest of the police officers who allegedly tried to cover up the case by offering the victim's parents money, The Times of India reported.

Women protesters were allegedly slapped by police officers.

Indian police arrest man for allegedly raping 5-year-old girl

Indian police have arrested a man who they say abducted a 5-year-old girl, kept her captive in his house and repeatedly raped her.

The girl was initially admitted to a hospital in her neighborhood, where doctors said they removed foreign objects from her genitals, including candle pieces and a small bottle.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/20/world/asia/india-child-rape/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

Oh my god.

This little angel had to have surgery to assist her with her bowel movements.

I am so infuriated with this situation on so many levels.

Her parents reported her missing.

Police did nothing.

Neighbors found her 3 days later on the verge of death.

Police offer money to the parents?

Bless her heart, she is NEVER going to be the same.

Throw the that did this & the police who did nothing in the middle of the street for the protesters to have their way with.

Fair justice.

I wish I was a rich person...I'd bring the whole family over here to America and sponser them and support them until they could find work. How awful!

It was another group effort, apparently.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-22244006

22 April 2013 Last updated at 04:03 GMT
India police arrest second man over Delhi girl rape

How on earth do people manage to find partners in crime to do such horrible things? It seems like it's a bit risky to mention in a casual conversation. "Hey, would you by any chance be interested in kidnapping and torturing an innocent little child with me? No? Please don't tell the police I said so, it was just a joke."

They showed the update on this terrible news not long ago ... on CNN.

Showed them taking the man away etc...

Indian police have arrested a man who they say abducted a 5-year-old girl, kept her captive in his house and repeatedly raped her.

The girl was initially admitted to a hospital in her neighborhood, where doctors said they removed foreign objects from her genitals, including candle pieces and a small bottle.

bbm

Oh God. There are no words. That poor little baby.... :please:

I can not describe in words the extent of my disgust...
I am heartbroken for the little girl...

It was another group effort, apparently.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-22244006

22 April 2013 Last updated at 04:03 GMT
India police arrest second man over Delhi girl rape

How on earth do people manage to find partners in crime to do such horrible things? It seems like it's a bit risky to mention in a casual conversation. "Hey, would you by any chance be interested in kidnapping and torturing an innocent little child with me? No? Please don't tell the police I said so, it was just a joke."

I just cant imagine. An eye for an eye seems just.

Quote from the article:
The little girl was abducted on 15 April and attacked in a locked room for more than 48 hours, police said. She was rescued by neighbours who heard her cries on 17 April.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back