1456 users online (273 members and 1183 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    " Blanchard declined to describe the devices recovered March 12, saying he did not want others to try to reproduce them. He said they appeared to have been powerful enough to cause serious damage, particularly if they were discovered by an unsuspecting person.

“If you were in close proximity to it when it went off, it could kill you,” he said.

Jennifer Mieth, a spokeswoman for the state Department of Fire Services, said the two devices detonated by the State Police bomb squad March 12 were turned in by a resident who found them alongside the road. She said the state was not involved in Hanover’s investigation.

Blanchard said he is concerned that if someone continues to set off the illegal devices, they may eventually cause property damage or injuries. He said anyone caught using the devices could face up to 25 years in prison and fines of up to $50,000."

Read more: Hanover bombs a mystery to police - Quincy, MA - The Patriot Ledger http://www.patriotledger.com/news/x7...#ixzz2R8YirlaR
    Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial
    Follow us: @patriotledger on Twitter | patriotledger on Facebook
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    I think this is important to note:

Imam: I wouldn’t give Boston suspect last rites

...At least one Boston cleric said he would refuse to perform funeral rites for a man accused of committing so much violence. The Quran, said Imam Talal Eid, says that anyone who has killed another human being is going to hell.

Eid, who is imam at the Boston Islamic Institute, said he had never met the Tsarnaev brothers but questioned media accounts that Tamerlan Tsarnaev had become a devout Muslim.

"A person who is devoted does not kill innocent people," Eid said....

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2013/0...tes/?hpt=hp_t2
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardenlady View Post
    There is Ruslan, and then another uncle. One lives in Maryland, and the other is either in Mass or RI (I haven't been able to figure out which is which).
    Interesting article re: the uncles

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/0...s-in-maryland/

Speaking of the uncles, Ruslan has become a meme... Just one example below lol:

“Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

Thanks Bessie, for answering my question in the previous thread.

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    You guys know the drill. Political discussions belong in the Political Pavilion.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    TY Bessie. Does this mean any responses to comments that MSM news anchors make about Islam should be posted in the PP? A few posts commenting about a particular news anchor were deleted, so I'm just wondering what is okay to post here & what needs to go to the PP. TIA, hon!
    To understand the soul of a horse is the closest we humans can come to knowing perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post
    Ok that said both uncles are in MD. I could have sworn I read there was an uncle up here in New England.

We need a family tree on these two guys STAT!
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

Let me back track a little here-do we know that the surviving bomber practices Islam?
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Alvi Tsarni, and Ruslan Tsarni, are the uncles, I believe.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/04/1...-he-called-me/

don't kknow exsactly how Chechnya names work, first, last in what order, etc, but the father is Anzor Tsarnaev.

Anzor Tsarnaev, at his home in Makhachkala, Russia.
    Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2R8cib500

Quote Originally Posted by Gardenlady View Post
    Ok that said both uncles are in MD. I could have sworn I read there was an uncle up here in New England.

We need a family tree on these two guys STAT!
    I agree - I thought there was only the one Uncle who had spoken to the media, but it's been a confusing week. I need a glass of wine or three.
    To understand the soul of a horse is the closest we humans can come to knowing perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Let me back track a little here-do we know that the surviving bomber practices Islam?
    No, i dont think we know that. i will try to find the article where the Imam, or perhaps just a spokesperson at the cultural center in Cambridge said he had only visited once.

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    I was thinking of the suspect today.

Pictured him lying in ICU. Guards at the door. Doctors and nurses coming in to check on him. I wonder if it has hit him yet, these same Doctors and nurses may have worked on his victims too.

I hope they don't allow him to watch TV. I don't want to think of gloating at the misery he has caused. I want to think of him lying there, not knowing what is happening or going to happen to him. I want him to feel alone. I want him to be scared.

Not very nice of me I know. But I yam what I yam.
    This is awful, but I picture him with a brand new tracheostomy and never being able to speak about what he did again, through no one's fault but his.
    ~ my opinion only

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    I think so.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev talked of Islamic faith: Moscow paper

Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev said on his Russian social media page that his world view was “Islam,” while his older brother Tamerlan Tsarnaev talked about being “very religious” and complained there “are no values anymore,” according to an English-language Russian newspaper.....

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2R8cYKCPP
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

Quote Originally Posted by sorrell skye View Post
    TY Bessie. Does this mean any responses to comments that MSM news anchors make about Islam should be posted in the PP? A few posts commenting about a particular news anchor were deleted, so I'm just wondering what is okay to post here & what needs to go to the PP. TIA, hon!
    Can we not discuss opinions from media, politicans, etc that radical Islam may have influenced the bombers?

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    I was thinking of the suspect today.

Pictured him lying in ICU. Guards at the door. Doctors and nurses coming in to check on him. I wonder if it has hit him yet, these same Doctors and nurses may have worked on his victims too.

I hope they don't allow him to watch TV. I don't want to think of gloating at the misery he has caused. I want to think of him lying there, not knowing what is happening or going to happen to him. I want him to feel alone. I want him to be scared.

Not very nice of me I know. But I yam what I yam.
    I don't think he's doing much thinking at the moment - he's still drifting in and out of consciousness and needs assistance to breathe.

Our news is reporting that the neck and mouth wounds are indicative of a self inflicted injury, probably an attempt to commit suicide.

Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast