953 users online (150 members and 803 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post
    Alvi Tsarni, and Ruslan Tsarni, are the uncles, I believe.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/04/1...-he-called-me/

don't kknow exsactly how Chechnya names work, first, last in what order, etc, but the father is Anzor Tsarnaev.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2R8cib500
    Same as in US. First name first, Last name second.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Let me back track a little here-do we know that the surviving bomber practices Islam?
    As far as we know (and has been reported): he was born into a Muslim family and had attended a Mosque once in the past 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by fruity View Post
    As far as we know (and has been reported): he was born into a Muslim family and had attended a Mosque once in the past 5 years.
    Where was this reported? The older brother became very religios and apparently attended a Mosque regularly.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    I was thinking of the suspect today.

Pictured him lying in ICU. Guards at the door. Doctors and nurses coming in to check on him. I wonder if it has hit him yet, these same Doctors and nurses may have worked on his victims too.

I hope they don't allow him to watch TV. I don't want to think of gloating at the misery he has caused. I want to think of him lying there, not knowing what is happening or going to happen to him. I want him to feel alone. I want him to be scared.

Not very nice of me I know. But I yam what I yam.
    I doubt he's thinking about anything except for himself.

It was reported that he was cursing violently during the ambulance trip to the hospital. I'm sure the emergency personnel in the ambulance were doing their jobs, but I'm also sure they had a lot of choice words for him too about what the remainder of his life will be like from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by sorrell skye View Post
    TY Bessie. Does this mean any responses to comments that MSM news anchors make about Islam should be posted in the PP? A few posts commenting about a particular news anchor were deleted, so I'm just wondering what is okay to post here & what needs to go to the PP. TIA, hon!
    If an item (MSM article) relates directly to the Tsarnaev brothers' religious practices and ideologies, it's fine to discuss it here. If the discussion relates to religious and political views in general, it belongs somewhere else. As the story develops, we might tweak the rule a bit. We'll play it by ear. But for now, the usual rule applies.

Thank you so much for asking.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by Ven View Post

It was reported that he was cursing violently during the ambulance trip to the hospital. I'm sure the emergency personnel in the ambulance were doing their jobs, but I'm also sure they had a lot of choice words for him too about what the remainder of his life will be like from now on.
    HA! They were probably trying to intubate him on the way so his airway would not close before he got to surgery...
    He should have picked a different hobby.
    ~ my opinion only

i have to say the Tsarneav family is quite interesting. obviously there is access to $$. uncle RT graduated from Duke Law in 1998. (assuming this is him). seems they were all lawyers.

http://law.duke.edu/alumni/reunion/1998
    ~~Childhood Cancer is a Crime~~

Anwar Kazmi, a member of the mosque's board of trustees, told a USA Today reporter that 26-year-old Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who died early Friday morning after a shootout with police, was an infrequent attendee for about a year-and-a-half, while 19-year-old Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, who was captured hiding in a boat in Watertown on Friday night, attended only once.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...6pLid%3D301768
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    Same as in US. First name first, Last name second.
    one of the sisters. BT. spells her name with an A at the end of her last name. i think its a masculine feminine thing. .
    ~~Childhood Cancer is a Crime~~

Anzor Tsarnaev= Father of the bombers
    Zubeidat Tsarnaeva= mother of the bombers
    Maret Tsarnaeva= sister of Anzor and aunt to bombers

Source here

There are two additional siblings in the Boston area. They are sisters of the bombers.

Alina Tsarnaev= sister of the bombers.
    Ruslan Tsarni= uncle of the bombers and the one who made the loser comment
    Alvi Tsarni= brother to Ruslan and uncle to the bombers.

Source Here
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

I thought that the older brother attended the mosque? I havent found anything about the surviving bomber.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by gooniequeen View Post
    one of the sisters. BT. spells her name with an A at the end of her last name. i think its a masculine feminine thing. .
    It is. Tsarnaev is a last name of a man. Tsarnaeva is a last name of a woman.
    It's the same last name with a different ending, depending on whether it belongs to a man or a woman.
    Just my opinion

I don't think he's doing much thinking at the moment - he's still drifting in and out of consciousness and needs assistance to breathe.

Our news is reporting that the neck and mouth wounds are indicative of a self inflicted injury, probably an attempt to commit suicide.
    If so, hopefully the Mass State Police, in the infared equipped helicopter, caught that on video as well. CYA, ya know?
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by Ven View Post

If this report is true, it would seem that perhaps it's simply being sedated and intubated that would prevent his speaking and not his injuries. I wonder how serious what was initially reported as a gunshot wound to the "head/neck area" was. That would seem to be a grave injury in most cases.

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    Where was this reported? The older brother became very religios and apparently attended a Mosque regularly.
    Bessie just quoted it (thank you).

My siblings and I all hold very different religious beliefs, and our beliefs are quite different to those of our parents. I don't think you can judge someone's religion/spirituality by the family they're born into, or by what their siblings believe.

Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast