581 users online (79 members and 502 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by four_seasons View Post

i guess she changed too? looking at her old pictures, there were NO HIJAB what so ever.......the black and white family picture, the mug shot, NOTHING. i wonder when did she decide to wear a hijab all of a sudden...
    The mother is very strange. Everything I read she has said leads me to think SHE is a key problem. I keep thinking she is exagerating his actions and trying to make him look more of a 'big shot' (such as saying the FBI had spoken to him 5 times and they described him as a leader).

Maybe she wants to think of him as some mastermind. Maybe it's easier to think of your child as the leader of a just cause than a terrorist that kills innocent people. Just speculating.

FWIW I spoke earlier today with an old friend who worked for years as an ICU nurse. Asked her "Did you ever, ever hear an entubated person speak?" Her answer: "No, never. They cannot vocalize. But they can shake their head or "mouth" words. But no sound will come out."

So "Bomber #2" may be "communicating" - and I hope he continues to do so - but he is not speaking as long as he's on a respirator.

Quote Originally Posted by gia2 View Post
    The mother is very strange. Everything I read she has said leads me to think SHE is a key problem. I keep thinking she is exagerating his actions and trying to make him look more of a 'big shot' (such as saying the FBI had spoken to him 5 times and they described him as a leader).

Maybe she wants to think of him as some mastermind. just speculating.
    Maybe she thinks that they are losers and that this is a way that they will actually be famous? Maybe because TT's boxing career never got him anything and she wanted so much from him that she want to make him sound like he's something?

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkHard View Post
    I seriously doubt for one that his 800 dollars shoes were "real" and secondly I don't see a family from RI who worked hard for what they had, footing the bill for their son in laws over the top taste when he wasnt even working, yet their own daughter worked 70-80 hrs a week.....no way no how.
    BBM

I agree.

His Louis Vuitton shoes were probably cheap knock-offs. LV is a label that is commonly counterfeited, but it's apparent he wanted everyone to believe they were the real deal, since wearing them supported whatever status to which he aspired. I doubt they were genuine LV shoes, since this loser/terrorist had no job, let alone any job that would afford him authentic designer footware.

A visitor to the family home (who received facials from the mother for a short time) described TT's behavior as arrogant, swaggering, etc. TT sounds like someone who thought of himself as above others.

IMO, he was a deadbeat braggart who tried to portray himself as smart & successful, and he hoped that by wearing cheap knock-off designer shoes he would gain the shallow envy he sought.
    To understand the soul of a horse is the closest we humans can come to knowing perfection.

Official: Suspect says Iraq, Afghanistan drove Boston bombings
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/23/us/bos...html?hpt=hp_t2

i guess she changed too? looking at her old pictures, there were NO HIJAB what so ever.......the black and white family picture, the mug shot, NOTHING. i wonder when did she decide to wear a hijab all of a sudden...
    Maybe because she's in her homeland?

Quote Originally Posted by sorrell skye View Post
    BBM

I agree.

His Louis Vuitton shoes were probably cheap knock-offs. LV is a label that is commonly counterfeited, but it's apparent he wanted everyone to believe they were the real deal, since wearing them supported whatever status to which he aspired. I doubt they were genuine LV shoes, since this loser/terrorist had no job, let alone any job that would afford him authentic designer footware.

A visitor to the family home (who received facials from the mother for a short time) described TT's behavior as arrogant, swaggering, etc. TT sounds like someone who thought of himself as above others.

IMO, he was a deadbeat braggart who tried to portray himself as smart & successful, and he hoped that by wearing cheap knock-off designer shoes he would gain the shallow envy he sought.
    If TT and/or family were traveling to Russia there are a lot of counterfeit goods that can be bought very easily.

I've been in a Russian market. You would be amazed at what you can buy.
    "No one believes a word out of your mouth, why do you keep talking?" --Ryan Owens (ABC News)

Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Maybe because she's in her homeland?
    but the black and white picture of the family when TT was a baby was taken in their homeland too and she looked like she's a rock star of some sort.....
    (someone please post the picture or link)

Maybe she thinks that they are losers and that this is a way that they will actually be famous? Maybe because TT's boxing career never got him anything and she wanted so much from him that she want to make him sound like he's something?
    I think more a case of her believing her kids held back by anti-Muslim America (as we know is untrue). She is a 911 truther, right?

right on. she knows that (she and) they are losers and that this is a way that (she and) they will be famous. er, infamous

"Mrs Tsarnaeva told The Daily Telegraph that she and her elder son had begun to explore their Muslim heritage together in mid-2011."

she was arrested for shoplifting $1600 worth of lingerie in June 2012. bourne is correct: this woman speaketh from both sides of the orifice upon which the sun never shines
    _ _ _

off-topic: one of the guys landscaping in the neighborhood is a dead ringer for Dwayne The Rock Johnson. gotta go drive around the block a couple more times ...
    ~ VICE journalist Tim Pool
    Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.

Mental problems maybe? Did anyone check into whether she has any mental illnesses?
    And why would a so called "lawyer" back home be doing facial and spa at home??
    A lawyer in one country does not mean she can be a lawyer in the US.

My wife and I have a good friend who is a lawyer in Lithuania, really smart lady, she practices family type law, wills and such...

Here in the USA she sells her own line of kids clothing online. She said the laws are so different you have to basically start over to practice in California. She still practices law in her home country takes care of old clients she just does it via long distance.
    Love is blind...
    Don't fall so in love with your theory you're blind to it's flaws

Quote Originally Posted by branwynbreeze View Post
    I think more a case of her believing her kids held back by anti-Muslim America (as we know is untrue). She is a 911 truther, right?
    maybe.....
    or maybe she just want her kids to actually achieve something?
    and bombing a marathon is some kind of achievement they got...i guess....not the good kind but they did put fear in people for a few days...

The Daily Mail has an article they got from the Wall Street Journal, however, at WSJ its a subscription article so....

Bomber's ex-GIRLFRIEND revealed: High school sweetheart 'slapped' by Tamerlan calls him a 'bully' and a 'little tough guy'

Bomber's ex-GIRLFRIEND revealed: High school sweetheart 'slapped' by Tamerlan calls him a 'bully' and a 'little tough guy'
    Nadine Ascencao, 25, said Tsarnaev 'was a little tough guy' in high school
    In 2009, he 'admitted slapping her during an argument about another woman', police records show - but the charges were dropped
    Ascencao said she never believed he was capable of anything 'major'
    Friends say he had a pattern of verbal abuse and violence towards women

By LYDIA WARREN

... "Despite her claims, Ascencao was once allegedly the victim of Tsarnaev's temper; police records show she was the woman who accused him of slapping her on July 28, 2009, The Journal reported." ...

"She refused to speak to The Journal about the incident, but records show she told police he had slapped her in the face during an argument over another woman - presumably Katherine Russell, whom he met at a club that year and went on to marry in 2010 - at his home in Cambridge.
    She was 'crying hysterically' and called 911 to report that she was 'beat up by her boyfriend', Cambridge Police Officer Angela Pereira wrote in the arrest report."

++++++

Just as I suspected all along. This is the Italian Portuguese girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by noodled1 View Post
    A lawyer in one country does not mean she can be a lawyer in the US.

My wife and I have a good friend who is a lawyer in Lithuania, really smart lady, she practices family type law, wills and such...

Here in the USA she sells her own line of kids clothing online. She said the laws are so different you have to basically start over to practice in California. She still practices law in her home country takes care of old clients she just does it via long distance.
    don't think that's what the mother is doing though. They skipped rent didn't they?

but seriously, moving from a lawyer to doing facial in the living room is something....

don't think that's what the mother is doing though. They skipped rent didn't they?

but seriously, moving from a lawyer to doing facial in the living room is something....
    I was just addressing the question as to why a woman was a lawyer in Russia would be doing facials in Boston.

She had to do something because practicing law in Boston wasn't going to happen in all likelihood.

Never meant to imply she was good at it...lol
    Love is blind...
    Don't fall so in love with your theory you're blind to it's flaws

Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast