Thread: MN, John Savage, 24, Minneapolis, 21 April 2013

MN, John Savage, 24, Minneapolis, 21 April 2013

http://www.startribune.com/local/min...1.html?refer=y

Minneapolis police are seeking the publicís help in locating a missing man who has a medical condition that needs to be addressed.

John Savage, 24, is five feet six inches tall with a medium build and light brown hair.

Monday night, Minneapolis police had responded to an address in south Minneapolis where a mother reported her 24-year-old son, Savage, as missing. She last saw him Sunday evening, when he was wearing a maroon jacket.

Savage has a long-standing medical condition, which his family has not disclosed. But without treatment, it could cause significant long-term complications, his family told police.

Anyone with information regarding Savageís location is urged to call 911. Those with information as to where heís been in the past two days can call Sgt. James Jensen at 612-673-5587.
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 05-05-2013 at 07:52 AM.
    Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future. - Oscar Wilde

Attitude ~ it's a little thing that makes a big difference.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cagle For This Useful Post:

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MagnoliaMountain For This Useful Post:

Jack Savage - Obituary

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sta...72#fbLoggedOut

Savage, Jack Age 24 of S. Mpls. passed away suddenly and unexpectedly on April 24, 2013.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++
    Rest in Peace Jack

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

RIP Jack.

-----------------------------------
    I'm wondering what happened to him. His obit mentions the National Alliance on Mental Illness so I'm wondering if he could have taken his own life but they give the date he passed as April 24th, he disappeared on April 21st though. His family hasn't displayed his medical condition either. Nevertheless, it's a tragedy this young man left this earth way too soon.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MagnoliaMountain For This Useful Post:

I came across this tribute website - it's a little odd, but has many photos and also poems from Jack. Sadly reading comments on it, it's clear he was seen as a troubled soul, and he took his own life

http://www.zaporacle.com/jack-savage-in-memorium/
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wolf Dreamer For This Useful Post:

Wow, his photos are hauntingly beautiful...It's like he can look right into your soul.

May he find peace now. Fly high, Jack.
    Last edited by MagnoliaMountain; 05-05-2013 at 04:26 PM. Reason: was too touched to spell "fly" correctly

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MagnoliaMountain For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MagnoliaMountain View Post
    RIP Jack.

-----------------------------------
    I'm wondering what happened to him. His obit mentions the National Alliance on Mental Illness so I'm wondering if he could have taken his own life but they give the date he passed as April 24th, he disappeared on April 21st though. His family hasn't displayed his medical condition either. Nevertheless, it's a tragedy this young man left this earth way too soon.
    I believe it states the date he died as the 24th because that's the day they found him.
    Every murderer is someone's old friend ... Agatha Christie

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Confusion For This Useful Post:

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MagnoliaMountain For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Dreamer View Post
    I came across this tribute website - it's a little odd, but has many photos and also poems from Jack. Sadly reading comments on it, it's clear he was seen as a troubled soul, and he took his own life

http://www.zaporacle.com/jack-savage-in-memorium/
    Some souls hurt - their compassion moves them to write and create - to try and make the world as a better place - to make themselves a better person - but some how they blame themselves for the hurt they cannot heal. The wounded healers.

Jack, I hope your soar high straight and strong. Your legacy in words are beautiful.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FigTree For This Useful Post:

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MagnoliaMountain For This Useful Post:

It's been over a year. That tribute page is just beautiful.