Identified! FL - Wildwood, WhiteFem UP11284, 25-55, in woods, Apr'13 *Jane Wever*

longtallcold

What happened to Nancy Jenkins?
Reaction score
Website
www.websleuths.com
This is really close to where Little Miss Lake Panasoffkee was found!

I don't know much about decomposition... how long would it take a body in the area to reach "an advanced state of decomposition"? Did a search on NamUs and came up with some ladies worth looking into. I'll post their names and info later when I get a chance.

Maybe Rebecca Ann Ware?

http://charleyproject.org/cases/w/ware_rebecca.html

ware_rebecca.jpg

Status Missing
First name Rebecca
Middle name Ann
Last name Ware
Nickname/Alias
Date last seen October 29, 2010 10:11
Date entered 11/16/2010
Age last seen 34 to 34 years old
Age now 37 years old
Race White
Ethnicity
Sex Female
Height (inches) 66.0 to 67.0
Weight (pounds) 190.0

May be just a coincidence but Ware's car was found abandoned on Wildwood Drive.

May be just a coincidence but Ware's car was found abandoned on Wildwood Drive.

Just read the case summary. It looks like Ware's car was found on Wildwood Drive in St. Augustine, Florida. It is about 75 miles away from Wildwood, FL. It doesn't rule out a connection but it makes it seem less likely.

Lacey Buenfil? Sorry, can't link easily, I'm on my phone. But Wildwood is roughly 35 miles from where she was last seen and she fits the demographics.

Did you submit it? Anything is possible and those two look spot on tn me (and my untrained newbie eyes).

I cant find an e-mail to send to :( Does anyone want to call it in?

I'm from Canada so it's long distance and when I try it wont call out.

There is a sketch on namus of this UID found on April 22, 2013.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/11284

Estimated age Adult - Pre 60
Minimum age 25 years
Maximum age 55 years
Race White
Sex Female
Weight (pounds) , Cannot Estimate
Height (inches) 65, Estimated

Notes on body parts recovered
A portion of the maxilla and a phalange were not recovered.
Body conditions
Not recognizable - Decomposing/putrefaction

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Probable year of death 2013 to 2013
Estimated postmortem interval 4 Weeks

Circumstances
Location Found
GPS coordinates 28 52.114N 82 5.249W
Address 1 South of State Road 44/East of Interstate 75
City Wildwood
State Florida
Zip code 34785
County Sumter
Circumstances of death
On April 22, 2013, at approximately 1030 hours, the decomposed remains of a white female were discovered in a wooded area, South of SR 44 and East of I-75, in Wildwood, Sumter County, Florida. The remains were discovered by two teenagers who were in the wooded area on ATV’s.

The wooded area is directly South of a Wendy’s, McDonald’s, Waffle House, and an X-Mart Adult Novelty store. The area is accessible by vehicle through various locations behind all of the businesses. The wooded area is frequented by subjects on ATV’s, Etc, who engage in off road activities. The same area is also used by transient/homeless individuals who camp in the woods. The main area around SR 44 and I-75 is a Truck Stop area. Interstate 75, the Florida Turnpike and SR 44 (aka Gulf Atlantic Highway) all merge in this area.

The victim’s remains were located off a worn driving trail. The decedent was wearing grey jogging pants and light colored underwear, a light colored blouse, with a red and blue floral design, and a light colored sports type bra. A pair of red or pink framed eyeglasses was located against the body. A pair of white in color tennis shoes (size 10W), and white tube socks was also found near the body. The victim did not have any bottom teeth and/or may have worn dentures. The body was next to a swamp/marsh/pond, but on dry ground about 10’ from the water.

As of April 29, 2013, the only known identifiers are the following: white female, 25-55 years of age, long curly/wavy brunette or auburn hair, heavy build. The victim did have JANE tattooed on her left shoulder. The tattoo was done in large block letters and may have been a jail tattoo.

Hair color Red/Auburn
Head hair Detached due to decomposition. Located near the decedent. The hair is long (approximately 12") curly/wavy brunette or auburn.
Tattoos On the decedent's left shoulder was a block letter tattoo that read -JANE
The tatto quality could indicate that the tattoo was homemade or a jail tattoo.

Decedent had gall stones.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clothing on body -Grey jogging pants (Size L G T 36/38) made by JERZEES
-Light colored underwear (Size 10) made by Fruit of the Loom
-Light colored collared blouse with red and blue floral pattern, a neck button (Size 3 X) made by CB plus / c.b. Casual
-Light colored sports type bra - No discernable size or make
Clothing with body (1) pair of white tube socks were found in the vicinity of the decedent
Footwear (1) pair of white tennis shoes (size 10) made by Danskin were found in. the vicinity of the body
Eyewear (1) pair of red or pink framed eyeglasses made by MEM was located next to the decedent
Edentulous

MCDONOUGH, Ga. -- Authorities are searching for a McDonough woman who was last seen in early February.

According to authorities, Jane Huff was last seen at the Chick-fil-A located at Jonesboro Road in McDonough.

Huff was last seen wearing a gray jacket, white tee shirt and blue jeans. Authorities believe she may have been off her medication for the last two weeks.

Police think Huff may be in Clayton County, Fayette County or Dekalb County areas with a white male named Simmie Odom.

Anyone with information on Huff's whereabouts should contact Detective Rose with the City of McDonough Police Department at 678-300-3068 or 770-957-1237 ex. 109

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back