1277 users online (239 members and 1038 guests)  

Websleuths News

James Tracy on Boston Bombing: The Government Planned It

FAU tenured Professor James Tracy, who took some withering backlash earlier this year when he questioned whether a gunman had actually killed children at Sandy Hook Elementary, is back at it.

This time, Tracy -- who makes more than $60,000 per year in public money and teaches courses on conspiracy theories -- thinks the Boston bombing was a hoax. According to an impossibly long and impossibly confusing missive he posted yesterday on his blog, the professor of communications thinks the government planted "mass-casualty drill actors" at the Boston Marathon before the bombs exploded.

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pu...bom.php?page=2

This dude is off his rocker. Why the h*** is he receiving public money? Why is he being given access to kids/young adults?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Oh cripes. How could any university have him on staff? The guy is nuts and completely discredits this entire school. They let him teach students? WTF????
    Beam me up Scotty

Here is the link to the blog mentioned. I thought since it would be interesting to read what he actualy wrote himself ,instead of just reading the blog in responce to what he wrote

http://memoryholeblog.com/2013/04/22...ent/#more-4048
    I havent read enough of it to say if he is off his rocker or not. I also have not followed the bombings at all.

And Glenn Beck says that the Saudi was the mastermind and we are deporting him instead of charging him.
    Why? Don't know... a reason for the absurd allegation isn't required.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
    Here is the link to the blog mentioned. I thought since it would be interesting to read what he actualy wrote himself ,instead of just reading the blog in responce to what he wrote

http://memoryholeblog.com/2013/04/22...ent/#more-4048
    I havent read enough of it to say if he is off his rocker or not. I also have not followed the bombings at all.
    Well if you believe it was a "drill" and that Jeff was an actor that had his leg protheses (plural) taken off for the pictures....then I don't know what to say other than....

No F..... Way
    "Something's not right with that girl" - Jose Baez during Opening Statement

My post may only be used on Websleuths. Thanks.

All post are my opinion and speculation only and are not meant as anything else.......so unless I'm quoting MSM, take it for what it's worth!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Well if you believe it was a "drill" and that Jeff was an actor that had his leg protheses (plural) taken off for the pictures....then I don't know what to say other than....

No F..... Way
    I never said I believed anything.

I just posted the blog so people could read what the guy wrote for themselves. I mean I guess it is okay to assume that the veiw of the blog was correct and you can assume you will share the same veiws as the guy who reveiwed that blog,but you wont know til you read it yourself.

I also stated I hadnt read enough it to say he was off his rocker or not . I read two lines confirming it was the correct link. Next I posted I hadnt followed the bombing. So I no clue who Jeff is.

I didnt post any personal opinion at all. So I have to wonder why you assumed I think whtever it is you think I thought?

I posted a link that was relavent to the topic .

There was lots online and people believing Sandy Hook was a hoax and now this. Some people are oppositional, will do and say anything for money, and want attention. The ones who are well known. The rest are just followers. It's crazy too. They claim to believe the govt is evil but can't believe that a few people ever so often could plot and commit horrible crimes.