GUILTY MO - Ashlynn Peters, 4 mos, raped & murdered, St Charles, 3 Dec 2012

fhc

Reaction score
original article from Dec. 2012

http://www.kmov.com/news/local/St-Charles-man-charged-for-strangling-infant-to-death-182409781.html

Update today

http://www.kmov.com/home/Man-accuse...aces-additional-sodomy-charges-204569281.html

Prince told authorities he became angry when the 4-month-old would not stop crying. He said he choked her and left her on a couch while the mother slept in another room.
A while later, Prince checked on Peters and reported that she was unresponsive. She was taken to a local hospital and later airlifted to Cardinal Glennon Hospital where she died the next day.
According to results of an autopsy, the infant’s cause of death was asphyxiation.
Charges filed Wednesday allege that the same day he choked the child, Prince also committed forcible sodomy.
Police said Prince is not married to the mother and is not Peter’s father.

:sick:

I could just scream. I am so sick of these stories. The inhumanity. FGS she was 4 months old!

nice mugshot SMDH

Poor little angel, rest in peace sweet girl. My prayers are with all those whose loved you for the short time you were with us.

I can't believe I'm typing the following, but unfortunately such is the world we live in... I pray that this darling baby girl didn't suffer, and was unconscious before this monster did what he did to her.

Hopefully he'll be getting much of the same where he's going, I hear they don't look too kindly on child murderers/molesters. May this rot in his cell for the rest of his horrible life.

:stormingmad:

not finding a FB page for him but that means nothing, I am horrible at that. Given his age I am willing to bet he has one.

I could just scream. I am so sick of these stories. The inhumanity. FGS she was 4 months old!

nice mugshot SMDH

I know, right? Baby won't stop crying (what a shocker, she was 4 months old), but instead of comforting her and rocking her until she settled down, or going and GETTING HER MOTHER who could have dealt with the crying baby herself, he decides it's easier to choke her and leave her for dead. Oh, and then come back and defile her tiny body in such a horrible way.

There's a special circle of hell for people like this. His picture makes me sick.

heartbreaking.

Little one was a cutie :( Little one left behind a big brubby who must be very confused.

Interesting to note, that on his FB page, there is a pic of him holding the victim, at birth, and he seems to indicate that he is her father. Even if not her bio-father, it would appear he was the "father figure" raising her. What a sick ^*&%^^. Geez.

based on the FB content of perp and child's mother I get that impression as well. :( If he is not the father they may have met while she was pregnant.

My own thinking is that the child was crying because she was being sodomized and he was fearful her cries would wake the mother so he choked her while assaulting her to silence her.

Sick :censored:

I also found it interesting that he had the missing posters for Sierra and Taylor on his page, asking people to share them around. I guess I always just assume that these monsters are so far outside the realm of normalcy that they wouldn't care about things like that.

tlcya, I'm thinking the same as you. I believe the baby was crying because of what he was doing to her, and he didn't want mum to find out. I would think (hoping and praying) that this would be the first time he had done something like this to her though, I mean, if it were a regular occurrence surely there'd be some kind of evidence to show it. She's so small, if he'd done anything I'd think there'd be some kind of damage apparent? It makes me feel sick to type that.

I also found it interesting that he had the missing posters for Sierra and Taylor on his page, asking people to share them around. I guess I always just assume that these monsters are so far outside the realm of normalcy that they wouldn't care about things like that.

tlcya, I'm thinking the same as you. I believe the baby was crying because of what he was doing to her, and he didn't want mum to find out. I would think (hoping and praying) that this would be the first time he had done something like this to her though, I mean, if it were a regular occurrence surely there'd be some kind of evidence to show it. She's so small, if he'd done anything I'd think there'd be some kind of damage apparent? It makes me feel sick to type that.

not to mention, Law & Order, SPECIAL VICTIMS

:furious:

OK-I am not seeing where it is clearly stated he forcibly sodomized the child, although I am making that assumption as well. He was charged with forcible sodomy on the same day as the murder of the baby-that I get.

I cant look at the FB...how do you travel down a road where you are proud and in awe of this new life and 16 weeks later you crush it to death?

His eyes are dead in his booking photo. Drugs or some serious mental illness.

Please do make any further references to pictures of the baby or her family members or share how to visit facebook pages.

Thanks guys,

Salem

Yes there are pictures of them together while she is pregnant.
So if he's not the sperm donor, in my opinion he still took on the responsibility of father.
So this isn't a boyfriend that came in later... this Mom left her baby with Daddy. (In my opinion.)

the articles leave a lot to be desired as far as clarity, I agree. I am thinking our assumption is right on the victim being the child for this additional charge. Perhaps the delay in adding that charge was in waiting for all the autopsy info to come in and to get ducks in a row evidenciary wise. Apparently he was charged right away with teh killing but I can only assume it was because he admitted choking her immediately.

That whole admission thing is part of why I think the additional charges may be related to the infant as well. Most of these jerks try to lie about what happened to the baby. He straight up told them he did it. I think with him, the lie was in the reason for his choking her.

RIP little Angel Baby Girl.

OK-I am not seeing where it is clearly stated he forcibly sodomized the child, although I am making that assumption as well. He was charged with forcible sodomy on the same day as the murder of the baby-that I get.

I cant look at the FB...how do you travel down a road where you are proud and in awe of this new life and 16 weeks later you crush it to death?

His eyes are dead in his booking photo. Drugs or some serious mental illness.

St. Charles Police also said Prince forcibly sodomized and abused the infant, causing blunt trauma to the child’s ear, head, chest, abdomen, back and legs, and caused multiple tears in her rectum, bladder and uterus.

Prosecutors said Prince had deviate sexual intercourse with the baby.

http://stcharles.patch.com/articles/st-charles-man-indicted-for-sodomy-murder-in-baby-s-death

This is one case where anything less than an eye for an eye is not going to be justice.

I hope the inmates do ten fold to this :censored: Let him reap what he sowed.

St. Charles Police also said Prince forcibly sodomized and abused the infant, causing blunt trauma to the child’s ear, head, chest, abdomen, back and legs, and caused multiple tears in her rectum, bladder and uterus.

http://stcharles.patch.com/articles/st-charles-man-indicted-for-sodomy-murder-in-baby-s-death

Oh dear God! :( what a monster. i have no doubt in my mind that he will get treated very badly by other prisoners when they hear about this. i feel so bad for the mom!! you never know when someone can turn out to be a monster. i just wish it didn't have to be revealed at the cost of a human life.. let alone a 4 month old's life. RIP sweet girl.

Dear Lord in Heaven! Satan is alive and well on this earth! Pure evil! Poor poor baby! She's at peace now! This pervert must pay! There must be outrage for this!

that clears that up. I appreciate the additional article The Cheese. I cant comment on the content, however. I have no words.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back