1203 users online (224 members and 979 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

PA - Melissa Rodriguez, 30, Collingdale, 19 April 2013

Collingdale Police are asking for the public’s help in locating missing woman Melissa Rodriguez.

Police say her husband, Jose Rodriguez, last spoke to her on Friday, April 19th.

According to her husband, Rodriguez told him she was heading to Newark, N.J. to stay with friends for the weekend.

After not hearing from her all weekend, her husband sent her a text message on Monday, April 22nd with no response. Her husband says he received a call from their children’s school on Monday advising him that she never picked them up. He also says that she was to start a new job and never showed up.

Rodriguez is described as a Hispanic female, 5’5”, 130 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a yellow flowered dress and glasses.

Police say Rodriguez made contact with her friends in Newark on April 19th around 12 p.m., and she said that she would be staying at their house for the weekend. Her friends say they were expecting a phone call from her around 3 p.m. on April 20th to pick her up, but they never heard from her.

Rodriguez’s vehicle is parked at her residence in Collingdale.

Police say they spoke to family members, friends and work associates and they all have not seen or spoken to her since last week.

Anyone with information is asked to contact either the Collingdale Police at 610-586-0502 or Delaware County CID at 610-891-4700.
    Very very odd. Her car was at home - how was she supposed to be getting to Newark (or to the transportation that would take her there)?
    Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future. - Oscar Wilde

Attitude ~ it's a little thing that makes a big difference.

Mom Goes Missing After Leaving to Visit Friends

Police in two states are searching for a woman who went missing after she left to visit her friends.

"I ended up taking the kids to school on Monday," said Rodriguez, who also admitted he and his wife are in the process of separating. "She was going to pick them up and she didn't pick them up

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...204585321.html

Sigh. Another mom missing and seperated from her husband. Not saying he has anything to do with her disappearance but we are seeing this scenario more and more.

"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style."
    ~ Maya Angelou

hmmmm... not sure what vibe i'm feeling from the husband (see video). seems like he's either trying very hard to not show his emotions, or he is very stressed out by something. he doesn't look at the camera much... rubs his head a lot...

her poor daughters don't even know she's missing!?

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...204585321.html
    "My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style."
    ~ Maya Angelou

This doesn't sound good . . . I hope this doesn't have the usual tragic outcome.

Absolute minimal eye contact, the stress head rubbing, the "trying to be confident" gait. Does not look good

*All posts are my opinion only, and only my opinion.*

mama to 12 / adoptive parent educator

I hope they checked the trunk of both cars.
    Evil is no faceless stranger, living in a distant neighborhood. Evil has a wholesome, hometown face, with merry eyes and an open smile. Evil walks among us. Dean Koontz

Quote Originally Posted by leighmarker View Post
    I hope they checked the trunk of both cars.
    THOROUGHLY... dogs... etc.

i dont think she would willingly stay away from her girls or have zero contact with ANYONE for this long. something has to be really wrong here.
    ~ Maya Angelou

video also says that LE was checking into whether or not she purchased an amtrak pass and actually made it onto the train. i wonder how far away from the train she lives?

he didn't report her missing until tuesday, even tho he got word that she didn't pick up their girls from school on monday... but according to the video "he didnt want to talk about that" (the not reporting till Tuesday)

also - he said the last time she was seen was Friday... what time? who saw her? one article i read (same link) said she told him over the phone that she was going to stay with her friends for the weekend. "On Friday, Rodriguez says his wife told him over the phone that she was heading to Newark, N.J. to stay with friends." but who actually SAW her last??

video link again: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...204585321.html
    ~ Maya Angelou

Search Continues for Missing Mom

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...204836071.html

Police seek public's help in locating missing Collingdale mother

http://www.delcotimes.com/articles/2...4025386331.txt
    Last edited by mikkismom; 04-26-2013 at 09:16 AM. Reason: add
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

How was she getting to Newark if her car was still at home?

If she took public transportation the whole way, she would be on camera several times. Bus from Collingdale to Philly, then Amtrak to Newark?

It would be helpful to know how she got to Newark on previous visits.

video says no video of Rodriguez on a train and no evidence she purchased a ticket.

there was a domestic relationship in the background, it was distant, nothing recent.

Rodriguez's car is parked behind her home (behind a chainlink fence).

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...204836071.html
    ~ Maya Angelou

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast