1300 users online (253 members and 1047 guests)  

Websleuths News

OR - Ashley Guldager for stealing, killing cat, Oak Grove, 2013

WTH is wrong with this young woman...this is scary.

http://www.ktvb.com/news/regional/204772531.html

"The cat's body was reportedly strapped down to a table with jumper cables. A light hung from a bungee cord over the table. Also on the table were a wet sponge, scissors, a 12-inch straight-blade kitchen knife, a plastic razor, and a cigarette butt," Wurpes said. "The cat's body had been tampered with, including partial shaving of the body."

I got goosebumps reading that. That poor cat. And you know it's not the first animal she's abused.
    All posts from me are MY OPINION ONLY

If it was a guy I would say it was a serial killer getting practice. But I don't know about female serials. Do they do animal torture and mutilation too?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

And she has a son?!? Yeeps.

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.guldager
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Thank GOD the cat died from asphyxiation. Please, Please, I am praying it was dead before she started whatever she was up to. I am also praying that her child was not a witness to it.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

there is something very very wrong with that facebook-does she even have custody of that child anymore I wonder? There is not a single picture of a smiling happy person, including her son. Even when he was a baby. Very very dark.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Practicing.

That is what comes to mind.

I'm gonna' jump the gun and say I hope the father or other family member raises the child. I would be very fearful for the child and anyone she knows really.

What did she have against the neighbor?

RIP poor kitty.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

This lunatic was arrested a few months ago for disorderly conduct.

Mugshot

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Oreg...66838/details/

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    And she has a son?!? Yeeps.

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.guldager
    A boy & a younger girl, all info from 2011

Poor, poor Mama Kitty.

It looks like this ummm person has more than one FB. I believe there's one other poor soul shares a name with this criminal, but this AG's face looks to be on at least two other FB's. I don't FB so I can't tell.

RIP Mama Kitty.

From June 2013:

http://www.oregonlive.com/milwaukie/..._oak_grov.html

A deeply troubled woman who kidnapped a neighbor’s cat and tortured the animal to death on a makeshift operating table woman was sentenced to jail Monday and ordered to participate in mental health and substance abuse programs.

Ashley Fawn Guldager, 21, who is homeless, was staying at a friend’s Oak Grove home in April when she stole the cat...

As part of a plea agreement, Guldager admitted to first-degree animal abuse and second-degree theft, for stealing the cat... The agreement calls for Guldager to get help for her mental health and drug problems. She was ordered to serve 90 days in jail and placed on 18 months of supervised probation. She also was sentenced to bench probation for four years and eight months and may not possess any domestic animals for 15 years.