GUILTY OR - Ashley Guldager for stealing, killing cat, Oak Grove, 2013

fhc

Reaction score
WTH is wrong with this young woman...this is scary.

http://www.ktvb.com/news/regional/204772531.html

"The cat's body was reportedly strapped down to a table with jumper cables. A light hung from a bungee cord over the table. Also on the table were a wet sponge, scissors, a 12-inch straight-blade kitchen knife, a plastic razor, and a cigarette butt," Wurpes said. "The cat's body had been tampered with, including partial shaving of the body."

I got goosebumps reading that. That poor cat. And you know it's not the first animal she's abused.

If it was a guy I would say it was a serial killer getting practice. But I don't know about female serials. Do they do animal torture and mutilation too?

Thank GOD the cat died from asphyxiation. Please, Please, I am praying it was dead before she started whatever she was up to. I am also praying that her child was not a witness to it.

there is something very very wrong with that facebook-does she even have custody of that child anymore I wonder? There is not a single picture of a smiling happy person, including her son. Even when he was a baby. Very very dark.

Practicing.

That is what comes to mind.

I'm gonna' jump the gun and say I hope the father or other family member raises the child. I would be very fearful for the child and anyone she knows really.

What did she have against the neighbor?

RIP poor kitty.

Poor, poor Mama Kitty.

It looks like this ummm person has more than one FB. I believe there's one other poor soul shares a name with this criminal, but this AG's face looks to be on at least two other FB's. I don't FB so I can't tell.

RIP Mama Kitty.

From June 2013:

http://www.oregonlive.com/milwaukie/index.ssf/2013/06/no_answers_in_case_of_oak_grov.html

A deeply troubled woman who kidnapped a neighbor’s cat and tortured the animal to death on a makeshift operating table woman was sentenced to jail Monday and ordered to participate in mental health and substance abuse programs.

Ashley Fawn Guldager, 21, who is homeless, was staying at a friend’s Oak Grove home in April when she stole the cat...

As part of a plea agreement, Guldager admitted to first-degree animal abuse and second-degree theft, for stealing the cat... The agreement calls for Guldager to get help for her mental health and drug problems. She was ordered to serve 90 days in jail and placed on 18 months of supervised probation. She also was sentenced to bench probation for four years and eight months and may not possess any domestic animals for 15 years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back