1597 users online (337 members and 1260 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

PA - Uniontown, WhtFem, 20-40, in big rig accident, May'86

The article on this is subscription only, and the available info provides nothing as to vital stats. But there is a very clear postmortem of the victim.

http://www.heraldstandard.com/news/l...d5f424ac5.html

POLICE SEEK ANSWERS ABOUT WOMAN'S IDENTITY:
    On May 2, 1986, Joseph Daniel Richards of East Anollee, GA ... a commercial truck driver for Wilkinson Trucking of Commerce, GA, was involved in an accident in which he sustained fatal injuries and died soon after. Upon moving the semi-truck after the accident, the female in this photo was found deceased under the trailer. The only items found on the woman were a key chain, a pack of cigarettes and the clothes she wore ... nothing else to identify her. Mr. Richards' family could not identify her, and no one ever came forward about a missing person. PLEASE SHARE THIS PHOTO ... ESPECIALLY THROUGHOUT THE GEORGIA to PENNSYLVANIA AREAS ... IN HOPES SOMEONE CAN IDENTIFY HER. If anyone knows her identity ... please contact Trooper John Marshall at the Uniontown Pennsylvania State Police 724.439.7111
    PLEASE SHARE THIS FAR AND WIDE IN THE HOPES SOMEONE CAN IDENTIFY HER FROM 1986.
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 04-26-2013 at 10:28 AM.

She looks amazingly like Elizabeth Eisel

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...elizabeth.html

I called this in, but the detective in charge won't be in the office until Monday.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 04-25-2013 at 11:48 PM.

While the UID and Elizabeth look remarkable similar I think poor Elizabeth was likely killed by her ex husband/half brother

I have never heard about this (but when it happened I was only 11 years old) I live about 15 miles from where this accident happened. I hope she will be identified soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwood146 View Post
    While the UID and Elizabeth look remarkable similar I think poor Elizabeth was likely killed by her ex husband/half brother
    I agree that they look similar, but like you I think she was dead long before this accident happened. Her husband/brother seems to have disappeared another woman from Mississippi. Thankfully hes is in jail now and will never see the outside world again.

Was she a passenger or a pedestrian?

Quote Originally Posted by DrDMike View Post
    Was she a passenger or a pedestrian?
    I think they were saying she was a passenger. But the fact that she was under the truck, as opposed to inside the truck, would suggest that she was a bystander.

Well, if she was found under the trailer it sounds like she was a very very unlucky pedestrian. However, as she was not local then circumstances favor her being a passenger in the truck, however she ended up under there.

This is my home turf, never heard of the case before as I was out of town for a number of years, including that time.

If her possessions were inside of the truck, that would indicate that she was a passenger.

I don't know that to be the case, though.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlK90245 View Post
    If her possessions were inside of the truck, that would indicate that she was a passenger.

Didn't seem to be possessions outside either, except what was on her body! This is a weird one, could be either way. Maybe they will share more info on this case, as it was clearly an accident and there is no criminal case to compromise.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlK90245 View Post

That's strange. How did she go from inside to the outside? Could she have jumped out? She looks remarkable for a car accident victim.

Unbelted people can be ejected from a vehicle and it can end up on top of them. Not to be graphic but it is usually a closed coffin in that case. She does look pretty good for that to have happened.

Here is an interesting possibility;

http://projectjason.org/forums/index.php?topic=331.0

Faith Ann Willis. Missing from Fairmont , WV, August 1985 (not far from Uniontown). Check out the hairline and the eyebrows, and consider that this UID was found under a semi trailer. Faith Ann Willis was only 4'9", but we have no vitals for the UID for comparison and she is not on NamUS.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum P.E. View Post
    Didn't seem to be possessions outside either, except what was on her body! This is a weird one, could be either way. Maybe they will share more info on this case, as it was clearly an accident and there is no criminal case to compromise.
    Another possibility - pure speculation - is that there might have been cigarette butts inside the truck of the same brand as those found on her body.

There are a lot of things LE could look at to determine whether she had been inside of the truck.

Arrrgh never mind. DOB 1984, missing 2005.

No indication of where the truck had come from of where it was going?
    Or does this trucking company just deliver in the local area - not long distance deliveries?

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast