1284 users online (213 members and 1071 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    "Danny," the car jacking victim's story is riveting...that poor guy but he does fill in a lot of blanks. I still don't understand how they got the Honda to Watertown. After Danny jumped out they must have decided to go back & get it, Maybe they figured if one got detained the other could get away...just so manic...reminds me of Momma ZT...no plan, no critical thinking, just jumping from one idea to the next...just crazy crazy crazy...almost sounds like they were tweeking on some stimulants.
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

Well, we don't really know at this point whether either or both of them might have been on drugs of some kind. It is a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by SophieRose View Post
    Nothing's been reported where the child was Thursday night. I wonder if TT passed her off to the landlord that night.
    It's been reported that Tamerlan looked after their daughter while the mother worked as a home healthcare aide.

If so, who was looking after the 3 year old on Monday, April 15, while Tamerlan and his brother Jahar were detonating bombs & killing & maiming people?

The following article is dated April 23.

Katie -- that's what family and friends call her -- is staying now with her parents in North Kingstown, Rhode Island, but before last week she was living in Cambridge and working as a home health aide, he [her attorney] said. "She worked many, many hours."

Her husband took care of their daughter each day while she was at work, her lawyer said.

"She would go off in the morning, she would work 'til late at night," he said. "She called to see how her daughter was and that kind of stuff, like any person would
    ."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/22/us/boston-suspect-wife
    To understand the soul of a horse is the closest we humans can come to knowing perfection.

Another way too late night. This story is more complex than the DiVinci Code. Goodnight all.
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

Gracenote is offline We know that all things work together for good for those who love the Lord.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodled1 View Post
    The safety of us and our children lies in these people's hands.

I have wondered if Katherine worked as a home aide bevause TT didn't want her to work around men.

I checked and MA does allow overtime pay for home aides (not all states do, some just pay straight time,) Some one posted earlier that the average pay for a home aide in MA is $12.50. She may have worked for one or more agencies, or maybe got paid directly for clients.

Bauman, who has since been discharged and is now recovering in a rehab facility, is thrilled to be mobile again.

“When Jeff got that wheelchair the other day, his eyes lit up — because for him, that was freedom,” said Bauman’s uncle, Dale Maybury, 50. “And that was an inspiration to everyone.”

more @ link http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...LPvNY9HYQQW3DP
    *** THIS POST IS JMO (unless a link is provided) AND IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***

I'm not surprised Mother T was on the russian's radar as well and they warned the U.S. about her.And now IMO she's keeping her husband from coming over here to spill the beans .....
    As for DT,I'm thinking he loves fancy clothes and fancy cars IMO brotherly devotion could not have been the only incentive to go along with the plan,IMO he was promised a pay off?

About "misha" - I live in the area the brothers lived, and I work in the school one of the brothers attended, and I know at least 6 men/students who go by the name "Mischa". It's really common.

Still behind.

Ambulance for the dad. I wish no one an illness, but didn't mom say in an earlier report that she was so upset she'd been calling for an ambulance a couple of times a day?

ETA: yep, here it is.

Tsarnaeva said the anxiety of losing both her sons has caused her to feel so sick she needs to call for an ambulance every two and a half hours.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2RZHxHEXA
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Last edited by 21merc7; 04-26-2013 at 07:32 AM.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Just eight days before three people were killed and more than 260 people were injured in the Boston Marathon bombing, a Ukrainian student was arrested in New Jersey carrying two homemade devices.
    Rutgers student Mykyta Panasenko, 27, was arrested in Hoboken on April 7 aboard a NJ Transit train bound for Suffern, New York. He was carrying two improvised explosive devices, according to police.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2RWoQK67e

This certainly hans been a busy time for terrorists and wanna-be terrorists. Coincidence? I wonder.

Just imagine if this Rutgers, NJ suspected terrorist had set off explosives on a NY Commuter trrain, the Canadian terrorists had blown up a passenger train between NYC and Canada...AND the public had witnessed the carnage we saw at the iconic Boston Marathon....AND....then the Bombers had been successful in then blowing up Times Square!!!

In each case, there is a least one "student"....who under the guise of "studying"...was instead planning terror? It appears that in each case, the suspected terrorists were not born in either America or Canada...not home grown terror...but terror resulting from our generosity.

Can you imagine the chaos, the hit to the economy, and the FEAR if all these men had been successful? Trains heading to NYC blowing up twice...bombs in Times Square...and..the Boston Marathon looking like a war zone?

Is this all coincidence? If so that would imply that terror is becoming VERY commonplace.

Or is this coordinated?

One or the other....

Boston Marathon bombing suspect out of hospital

The U.S. Marshals Service said Friday that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev left Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center overnight and was taken to the Federal Medical Center Devens about 40 miles west of Boston

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/news/us/art...#ixzz2RZ9W2fBj

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Saw that yesterday smarty, wondered if there is any connection.

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    Saw that yesterday smarty, wondered if there is any connection.
    Keeping it quiet.

Police did not publicly report Panasenko's arrest. The Journal learned of it on Wednesday, when he appeared in court to hear charges.

Huffington Post this AM.
    Last edited by stmarysmead; 04-26-2013 at 07:36 AM. Reason: second article removed

Quote Originally Posted by sorrell skye View Post
    Tamerlan was obviously vexed that his previous mentor had adopted Shiism. For whatever reason, Tamerlan was opposed to Shiism.
    Shi'ites and Sunnis are two separate branches of Islam, similar to Catholics and Protestants (and Europe was ravaged by wars between those too).

The split goes back to the death of Mohammed and disagreements over who inherited the "leadership" rights over the faith at that time. Muslims often base many of their practices and beliefs on the Hadiths which are stories and anecedotes about Mohammed's life shared after his death by the folks that knew him, the Shi'ites and Sunnis follow different hadiths because Mohammeds followers broke into two separate branches following his death.

In the old days many Catholics and Protestants believed the other branch was likely going to hell (and many still do think that), same situation with the Sunnis and Shi'ites, they usually get along BUT the differences are pretty significant.

Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast